Author Topic: Bulls beat the lakers  (Read 505 times)

acbaylove

Re: Bulls beat the lakers
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2005, 06:53:16 PM »
Kobe is taking so many shots lately it's fucking ridiculous, how are players like Odom supposed to even find their touch. Taking 35 shots is bad, then he also drives a lot and gets fouled -- so he has over 40 shots all in all averaged during the last few games. If you don't think that sucks, especially when his % is nothing to brag about, I don't know what sucks.

Kobe is not the one to blame. He's not that selfish. It's the other teammates who just keep giving him the ball. Odom has no balls to take some responsabilities. Brown.. i don't want to talk about him. Parker is a playmaker who likes to pass the ball more than to shoot. And Mihm is Mihm. They all give the ball too much to Kobe. I'd rather blame the teammates. And the coach.

Are you watching the games or just looking at the box score and talking shit? Odom has been attacking. He got called for 2 quick fouls and was benched immediately with no chance to create. Brown has been weak offensively, but should pick up what he hasn't understood in his return. Parker plays his role. Chris Mihm is improving game by game...He's posting up, making moves, grabbing boards, playing active. Mihm is gunna live up to that potential Phil was talking about and be a key factor for us...You're a Kobe fan, not a Laker fan...PeACe

You're the only one in the board who thinks Odom is taking all his resposabilities on the offensive end.
You're the only one still defending Kwame Brown.
I said nothing negative about Parker and Mihm.

Go to sleep, fool. You're embarassing trying to find something to diss me. I can quote you THOUSANDS of articles from all around the web (including Laker blogs) where people are saying the same thing, so stop calling everyone a hater and start living in the real world. Where Odom ain't taking responsabilities on the offensive end, where Brown is a bust, and where the Clippers ranks #1 in the Wester Conference while the Lakers ranks #12.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2005, 08:59:23 PM »

Everyone who is kicking the Lakers while they're down will not be able to jump back on the bandwaggon and dickride the Lakers when they pick up their play...If you don't agree, good for you, I get to determine whatever the fuck I want to.

Shut your stupid ass up!!

LOL...The irony.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2005, 09:01:10 PM »
nobody is kicking them when they're down.... when you play like bums you get treated like bums

you're the fuckin idiot NIK, are you trying to tell me that you love what you see and they're playing good?

nobody said they didn't like the Lakers anymore, they're just telling the truth of how weak they are

Nobody said the Lakers are playing great at the moment, but I believe that the Lakers have a lot to build on and will start being feared really soon...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2005, 09:05:16 PM »
I'm happy to see some of you are starting to see the same things i saw this summer..

You're happy to see this? Dude, you just undisputedly admitted that you are a Laker hater...LMAO.

How old are you? 12? ::)

LMAO@you not having a legit comeback. You're a hater, plain and simple. Compare the way you say things about the Lakers as opposed to the way me and Juronimo speak on the Lakers with respect and pride for the team...H A T E R.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2005, 11:41:14 PM »
Pierce is playing pretty good at the moment... Lakers could trade Odom, George, 1st round fuck for him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2005, 11:18:48 AM »
Pierce is playing pretty good at the moment... Lakers could trade Odom, George, 1st round fuck for him.

1.Celtics wouldn't do that
2.Lakers wouldn't do that

Having Paul Pierce on the Lakers would be like having a Kobe and a poor-mans Kobe on the same team... :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2005, 11:22:46 AM »
Well, it kinda sucks, but it's better than trading for Marbury for sure.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2005, 12:00:02 PM »
Well, it kinda sucks, but it's better than trading for Marbury for sure.

LOL...That idea was just absurd.