Poll

Lakers Fans,Do You Want to "WIN NOW" or Win in The Future

Win Now
4 (57.1%)
Win in The Future
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Lakers Fans,Do You Want to Win Now or Win in The Future  (Read 1025 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lakers Fans,Do You Want to Win Now or Win in The Future
« on: November 22, 2005, 04:32:16 PM »
So The hottest topic right now is KG might get traded..

Their's 4 teams who are trying to get him & the Lakers are one of them.

The T'Wolves want

D.Goerge
Andrew Bynum
Lamar Odom
2 First round picks

If we make this trade we could win right now (as in the next 3 years)

if we don't we have to wait untill Andrew Bynum developes which will take at least 3 years

I WOULDN'T DO IT  ..I RATHER LOSE RIGHT NOW

AND THEN WHEN BYNUM DEVELOPS IN TOO A GREAT PLAYER WE COULD BE GREAT FOR 10 STRAIGHT YEARS

« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 04:35:44 PM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lakers Fans,Do You Want to Win Now or Win in The Future
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 04:46:38 PM »
I wouldn't trade away Bynum, but I would probably give away Odom and a few other players (Mihm, George, Slava, draft picks, etc.) to obtain KG...A Kobe/KG tandem would be great, and when Bynum develops, it could be AMAZING...I would like for the Lakers AT LEAST to put forth an effort right now to do as good as they can, while still planning ahead for the future...It's pretty much confirmed, the Lakers will DEFINITELY be on top of the league again within the next few years...With Bynum still having 15+ years ahead of him, they'll be on top for quite a while too...PeACe

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 07:46:30 PM »
Is this real or a rumor?

The KG rumors have been circulating for months.

If I was Mitch, I'd pull the trigger, although I would hate to see Bynum go. I'd much rather throw Mihm in the trade.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 07:52:06 PM »
get rid of whoever for KG and protect Kobe, Bynum, and maybe Parker

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 07:54:27 PM »
I'd definatly trade Odom, George, 2 1st round draft picks, but not Bynum. Throw some other players but not Bynum, he's going to have a great career for years to come.
I didn't vote, but the trade Jurmino posted, I wouldn't.

get rid of whoever for KG and protect Kobe, Bynum, and maybe Parker

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 08:26:05 PM »
It's pretty much confirmed, the Lakers will DEFINITELY be on top of the league again within the next few years

lol confirmed? because you think so?

KG & Wally will go to the Knicks for the $32M in expiring contracts of Penny Hardaway and Antonio Davis + a 2nd Round pick... let me confirm it with 'mark my words' lol

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 09:43:12 PM »
id do it in a heartbeat. but then again...id trade away kobe for some role players and build the team around KG lol. Naw...but Kobe obviously (like ive said a million times) needs another superstar. Not necessarily somebody at KG's level....but SOMEbody who will draw some sort of respect from opposing defenses. I think Phil would love havin someone like KG to work with. He's never had that kind of bigman and he would open up things for Kobe alot.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 10:16:41 PM »
id do it in a heartbeat. but then again...id trade away kobe for some role players and build the team around KG lol. Naw...but Kobe obviously (like ive said a million times) needs another superstar. Not necessarily somebody at KG's level....but SOMEbody who will draw some sort of respect from opposing defenses. I think Phil would love havin someone like KG to work with. He's never had that kind of bigman and he would open up things for Kobe alot.

LOL @ this piece of shit monkey trying to take shots @ kobe by saying he rather build a team around KG then kobe  ::)

Still mad about kobe fucking your team up in the playoffs all those years huh?  it's ok,i'll be mad as fuck too  ;D

Just remember,no Laker fan takes your opinion serious

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 11:26:27 PM »
Garnett is NBA's best so get serious this trade would be great for the Lakers and Wolves are bound to join the Atlanta Hawks
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2005, 01:21:59 AM »
It's pretty much confirmed, the Lakers will DEFINITELY be on top of the league again within the next few years

lol confirmed? because you think so?

KG & Wally will go to the Knicks for the $32M in expiring contracts of Penny Hardaway and Antonio Davis + a 2nd Round pick... let me confirm it with 'mark my words' lol

Who cares about KG, you dumbfuck...Do you not know of the Lakers 2007 plan? They will have more than enough cap space by 2007 to sign any player in the league. Chris Bosh is said to be a front-running candidate...Kobe/Bosh/Bynum...Hmmmm? Then again, there's a huge list of players for LA to chose from with contracts expiring in 2007 and 2008. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2005, 01:31:34 AM »
Garnett is NBA's best so get serious this trade would be great for the Lakers and Wolves are bound to join the Atlanta Hawks

Excuse me, buddy...Do you not know anything? KG wants out of Minnesota, which has been pretty obvious for the past year or so. He has a trade clause, he can chose if he doesn't wanna get traded to a certain team or if he does...The Lakers is a very desirable destination for KG and a Kobe/KG tandem would more than likely be contending for a championship...When a superstar gets traded, most of the time the team trading the superstar doesn't get a player of equal value in return (for example: Shaq to Miami, Webber to Phili, etc.). That's because nowadays GM's value youth and contracts...Something like Odom+Kwame+George+draft pick for Kevin Garnett can easily be done in the interest of both teams...Minnesota might not be happy to see Garnett go, but do you think LA was happy to see Shaq go? This type of shit happens...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2005, 01:33:52 AM »

Okay...And every great player doesn't need the presence of at least one other great player on his team to win a championship? Kobe is more of a leader than KG...Look at how quickly the Wolves fell apart, and that's WITHOUT the roster falling apart...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2005, 02:09:31 AM »

Excuse me, buddy...Do you not know anything? KG wants out of Minnesota, which has been pretty obvious for the past year or so. He has a trade clause, he can chose if he doesn't wanna get traded to a certain team or if he does...The Lakers is a very desirable destination for KG and a Kobe/KG tandem would more than likely be contending for a championship...When a superstar gets traded, most of the time the team trading the superstar doesn't get a player of equal value in return (for example: Shaq to Miami, Webber to Phili, etc.). That's because nowadays GM's value youth and contracts...Something like Odom+Kwame+George+draft pick for Kevin Garnett can easily be done in the interest of both teams...Minnesota might not be happy to see Garnett go, but do you think LA was happy to see Shaq go? This type of shit happens...PeACe

So basically you say this is a good trade for the Lakers and a bad trade for the Wolves, just like I said. Why exactly do you have to attack again and imply that I don't know shit? Seems like you became addicted to start a Laker-related response with a diss. Classy.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2005, 03:39:54 AM »

Just remember,no Laker fan takes your opinion serious
No, get it right......No Laker fan takes YOUR opinion serious  :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!