Poll

Lakers Fans,Do You Want to "WIN NOW" or Win in The Future

Win Now
4 (57.1%)
Win in The Future
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Lakers Fans,Do You Want to Win Now or Win in The Future  (Read 1022 times)

PLANT

Re: Lakers Fans,Do You Want to Win Now or Win in The Future
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 03:50:58 AM »

Just remember,no Laker fan takes your opinion serious
No, get it right......No Laker fan takes YOUR opinion serious  :P

Damn fool!,can you please get off my nuts? you piece of shit Canadian :-*
You have to stop hitting my diss button, Its you thats on MY nuts........And why are you insulting my country?  I could go on and on about the benefits of being Canadian as oopposed to living in the US, but why waste my breath on something you wouldnt understand.......

And still, nobody takes you serious.  You are like the joke of DubCC......Now go watch that Bynum video of his first basket and rub one out :P

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 10:56:19 AM »
i'd take do it.

No offence, but KG is the best player in the league, combine him with another of NBA's top 5 player in KB,...Lakers are sure to scare the daylights out of teams.

KG KB, three Role Players....Lakers = 2nd or 3rd best in the west

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 11:54:37 AM »
Lakers are searching for some, but all they can find is a whole lotta nothin..

http://www.startribune.com/stories/511/5743033.html
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 12:26:57 PM »
Pull the trigger, Mitch! 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 12:30:14 PM »
Garnett is NBA's best so get serious this trade would be great for the Lakers and Wolves are bound to join the Atlanta Hawks

Excuse me, buddy...Do you not know anything? KG wants out of Minnesota, which has been pretty obvious for the past year or so. He has a trade clause, he can chose if he doesn't wanna get traded to a certain team or if he does...The Lakers is a very desirable destination for KG and a Kobe/KG tandem would more than likely be contending for a championship...When a superstar gets traded, most of the time the team trading the superstar doesn't get a player of equal value in return (for example: Shaq to Miami, Webber to Phili, etc.). That's because nowadays GM's value youth and contracts...Something like Odom+Kwame+George+draft pick for Kevin Garnett can easily be done in the interest of both teams...Minnesota might not be happy to see Garnett go, but do you think LA was happy to see Shaq go? This type of shit happens...PeACe

So basically you say this is a good trade for the Lakers and a bad trade for the Wolves, just like I said. Why exactly do you have to attack again and imply that I don't know shit? Seems like you became addicted to start a Laker-related response with a diss. Classy.

Did I really diss you? I just believe that you don't know what you're talking about...Unhappy superstars get traded, it doesn't mean the team losing the star will get a star in return...Who did New Jersey give away to obtain Toronto's franchise player? Parctically no one...And if an owner says he's not gunna trade away his star player, that doesn't mean shit...Raptors said it about Vince, Lakers said it about Shaq, etc...I never said anything about it being a bad trade for Minnesota, you just have trouble comprehending (and that's not a diss, I just think you misunderstood me)...PeACE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 12:31:48 PM »

How 'bout first... 8)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 01:46:51 PM »

How 'bout first... 8)

Cuz Tim Duncuns Spurs are hella scary.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 02:03:59 PM »

How 'bout first... 8)

It depends from the role players. If they are as good as Ron Harper, Brian Shaw, Derek Fisher, Robert Horry, Rick Fox, etc.. then 1st in the West is a realistic prediction.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2005, 03:13:27 PM »
id do it in a heartbeat. but then again...id trade away kobe for some role players and build the team around KG lol. Naw...but Kobe obviously (like ive said a million times) needs another superstar. Not necessarily somebody at KG's level....but SOMEbody who will draw some sort of respect from opposing defenses. I think Phil would love havin someone like KG to work with. He's never had that kind of bigman and he would open up things for Kobe alot.

Okay...And every great player doesn't need the presence of at least one other great player on his team to win a championship? Kobe is more of a leader than KG...Look at how quickly the Wolves fell apart, and that's WITHOUT the roster falling apart...

i dont think every player needs another "great player" to win a championship. Some players could do it with a good cast around them. Do you consider Manu a "great player" yet? I dont think you do...because youve said so. Hakeem didnt have another great player with him during their first championship, unless you consider Mario Elie, Sam Cassel or Vernon Maxwell "great" lol. Detroit doesnt have one player who is considered a great player, but look at them. Anyways, bottom line is....the Lakers would obviously be a far better team by having KG. Would u rather have Kobe, KG, and a bunch of average players? Or Kobe...and a bunch of average players (the team now)?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2005, 03:42:17 PM »
id do it in a heartbeat. but then again...id trade away kobe for some role players and build the team around KG lol. Naw...but Kobe obviously (like ive said a million times) needs another superstar. Not necessarily somebody at KG's level....but SOMEbody who will draw some sort of respect from opposing defenses. I think Phil would love havin someone like KG to work with. He's never had that kind of bigman and he would open up things for Kobe alot.

Okay...And every great player doesn't need the presence of at least one other great player on his team to win a championship? Kobe is more of a leader than KG...Look at how quickly the Wolves fell apart, and that's WITHOUT the roster falling apart...

i dont think every player needs another "great player" to win a championship. Some players could do it with a good cast around them. Do you consider Manu a "great player" yet? I dont think you do...because youve said so. Hakeem didnt have another great player with him during their first championship, unless you consider Mario Elie, Sam Cassel or Vernon Maxwell "great" lol. Detroit doesnt have one player who is considered a great player, but look at them. Anyways, bottom line is....the Lakers would obviously be a far better team by having KG. Would u rather have Kobe, KG, and a bunch of average players? Or Kobe...and a bunch of average players (the team now)?

You need AT LEAST two all-star players on one team to win a championship. You can't just have one superstar and a bunch of no-names...Manu and Parker are obviously those players in the Spurs case. Sam Cassel and Clyde Drexler were obviously those players in Houstons case. I would obviously rather have Kobe AND Garnett on the Lakers, but I wouldn't send Bynum in the trade, cuz that kids our future...Kobe+KG would be nice though, easily #1 in the west.

Lets say we send Odom, Mihm, Slava, George, + 1st pick for KG...This team would kill:

PG Smush Parker...Aaron Mckie/Sasha Vuvajic
SG Kobe Bryant...Laron Profit/Von Wafer
SF Luke Walton...Devin Green
PF Kevin Garnett...Brian Cook/Ronny Turiaf
C Kwame Brown...Andrew Bynum

Coach: Phil Jackson

...one can only hope though.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2005, 06:21:05 PM »
It's pretty much confirmed, the Lakers will DEFINITELY be on top of the league again within the next few years

lol confirmed? because you think so?

KG & Wally will go to the Knicks for the $32M in expiring contracts of Penny Hardaway and Antonio Davis + a 2nd Round pick... let me confirm it with 'mark my words' lol

Who cares about KG, you dumbfuck...Do you not know of the Lakers 2007 plan? They will have more than enough cap space by 2007 to sign any player in the league. Chris Bosh is said to be a front-running candidate...Kobe/Bosh/Bynum...Hmmmm? Then again, there's a huge list of players for LA to chose from with contracts expiring in 2007 and 2008. 8)

Excuse me poindexter, but the creater of this thread was discussing KG, so thats what we are talking about. Have you ever considered you do not run this place and you most certainly dont know everything about the NBA? The fucken 2007 plan? Wasnt that for Yao and Amare? lol now its for Bosh? Riiiight, he aint leaving Toronto.

Anyways, you obviously have a pretty shitty life, because all you do in your posts here at WCC is attack people and try and belittle them, adding LOL after any sentence becuase you think you are making fun of someone, but in reality, you are making yourself look like a tool.

Its not worth 'discussing' anything with you, because you wont open your mind to ANY other opinion.

So in response, you are the dumbfuck, I was replying to the thread, you were just trying to pump your chest out... go play some 10 year olds in One on One so you can feel special DIK or whatever you call yourself now...

save the Aussie and NY Knick comments ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2005, 08:09:09 PM »
It's pretty much confirmed, the Lakers will DEFINITELY be on top of the league again within the next few years

lol confirmed? because you think so?

KG & Wally will go to the Knicks for the $32M in expiring contracts of Penny Hardaway and Antonio Davis + a 2nd Round pick... let me confirm it with 'mark my words' lol

Who cares about KG, you dumbfuck...Do you not know of the Lakers 2007 plan? They will have more than enough cap space by 2007 to sign any player in the league. Chris Bosh is said to be a front-running candidate...Kobe/Bosh/Bynum...Hmmmm? Then again, there's a huge list of players for LA to chose from with contracts expiring in 2007 and 2008. 8)

Excuse me poindexter, but the creater of this thread was discussing KG, so thats what we are talking about. Have you ever considered you do not run this place and you most certainly dont know everything about the NBA? The fucken 2007 plan? Wasnt that for Yao and Amare? lol now its for Bosh? Riiiight, he aint leaving Toronto.

Anyways, you obviously have a pretty shitty life, because all you do in your posts here at WCC is attack people and try and belittle them, adding LOL after any sentence becuase you think you are making fun of someone, but in reality, you are making yourself look like a tool.

Its not worth 'discussing' anything with you, because you wont open your mind to ANY other opinion.

So in response, you are the dumbfuck, I was replying to the thread, you were just trying to pump your chest out... go play some 10 year olds in One on One so you can feel special DIK or whatever you call yourself now...

save the Aussie and NY Knick comments ;)

Don't flatter yourself, I didn't even know your location and barely even know who you are...It's funny that I didn't type "LOL" once in that post, but you still mention it since you have nothing on me. What are you angry at? You're the one making dumb comments...LMAO@you not knowing what the Lakers 2007/2008 plan is...The plan is to have all contracts expiring so that we can afford a big name superstar...Now it looks like Chris Bosh is the front-runner. Especially since his skill level and his undesirable destination. Bosh would sign a big contract with LA with no hesitation, along with many other superstars with expiring contracts in 2007 and 2008... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2005, 08:15:09 PM »
2007-2008 Lakers?

Starting line-up:
PG Smush Parker
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Lamar Odom
PF Chris Bosh
C Andrew Bynum

Second unit:
PG Sasha Vuvajic