Poll

Lakers Fans,Do You Want to "WIN NOW" or Win in The Future

Win Now
4 (57.1%)
Win in The Future
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Lakers Fans,Do You Want to Win Now or Win in The Future  (Read 1023 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lakers Fans,Do You Want to Win Now or Win in The Future
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 08:43:50 PM »
Did I ever say that was gunna happen? I just said it was a possibility, retard. I know you don't understand shit, but let me explain it to you again so you wont forget...If the Bosh signing doesn't happen, don't come back saying "TOLD YOU SO!"...I'm not saying it's going to happen, I'm just saying there's a probable chance for the plan to take effect...Sprewell obviously fucked up and didn't sign the contract Lakers offered, and Kemp is nowhere to be found (maybe still training for a midseason return?), but that doesn't take away from the fact that KG can still be traded or Bosh (or any other big name superstar for that matter) can sign with the Lakers...There's no need to talk shit just because you have trouble understanding.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2005, 10:09:17 PM »
ok, sorry boss, thanks for the lesson... but why would you give a fuck about KG, the 2007 plan retard, remember?  :-*

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2005, 10:11:30 PM »
If the Lakers somehow sign Spree and Kemp, there's no doubt in my mind that they will be contenders.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2005, 10:32:12 PM »
ok, sorry boss, thanks for the lesson... but why would you give a fuck about KG, the 2007 plan retard, remember?  :-*

The KG trade is just a rumor with a slight chance of happening. The 2007 plan is a for sure thing, unless the Lakers somehow obtain an impact superstar (for example, KG) via trade...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 10:34:10 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2005, 10:33:51 PM »
If the Lakers somehow sign Spree and Kemp, there's no doubt in my mind that they will be contenders.

OK? What's your point...I still believe that those 2 players on the Lakers would make a huge difference. Kemp provides front-court toughness and Sprewell provides a consistant second scoring option...The 2 biggest Laker flaws.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 02:59:22 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

acbaylove

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2005, 03:31:24 AM »

OK? What's your point...I still believe that those 2 players on the Lakers would make a huge difference. Kemp provides back-court toughness and Sprewell provides a consistant second scoring option...The 2 biggest Laker flaws.

If Odom step up his game, we don't really need Sprewell. If Brown keeps playing decent, we for sure don't need Kemp. The only player i wanted Lakers to sign was Watson, a defensive-minded PG. But Smush is playing like a beast right now, so i'm extremely happy with him. I say only trade for a superstar. There's no need to trade for mediocre players. I'd rather continue with this roster. If we can get KG then fuck it, i'm ok to trade everybody but Kobe. But fuck Kemp, Blount and those type of acquisitions.

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2005, 04:22:54 AM »
Get the fuck outta here thinkin your gona have Chris Bosh in your starting lineup......Hes already said hes staying in Toronto.  Bosh aint going nowhere, and the Raptors are gona give him a max contract after this season.  They are building a team around Bosh, did you pull this outta your ass or what?  Keep dreaming NIK
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 04:24:30 AM by PLANT »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2005, 04:30:20 AM »

OK? What's your point...I still believe that those 2 players on the Lakers would make a huge difference. Kemp provides back-court toughness and Sprewell provides a consistant second scoring option...The 2 biggest Laker flaws.

Kemp=Front Court  ;)

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2005, 07:51:54 AM »

Kemp=Front Court  ;)

Kemp=court

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2005, 02:58:38 PM »
Get the fuck outta here thinkin your gona have Chris Bosh in your starting lineup......Hes already said hes staying in Toronto.  Bosh aint going nowhere, and the Raptors are gona give him a max contract after this season.  They are building a team around Bosh, did you pull this outta your ass or what?  Keep dreaming NIK

Pull this outta my ass? This has BEEN speculated, you obviously just don't follow basketball.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2005, 02:59:04 PM »

Kemp=Front Court  ;)

Yea, I think you know what I meant...LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2005, 03:00:55 PM »

If Odom step up his game, we don't really need Sprewell. If Brown keeps playing decent, we for sure don't need Kemp. The only player i wanted Lakers to sign was Watson, a defensive-minded PG. But Smush is playing like a beast right now, so i'm extremely happy with him. I say only trade for a superstar. There's no need to trade for mediocre players. I'd rather continue with this roster. If we can get KG then fuck it, i'm ok to trade everybody but Kobe. But fuck Kemp, Blount and those type of acquisitions.

As of now, it's looking like Sprewell and Kemp would really help.

PLANT

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2005, 04:01:05 PM »

Pull this outta my ass? This has BEEN speculated, you obviously just don't follow basketball.
Dont be stupid, you know I follow basketball.  I watch every single game the Raptors play, plus whatever games are on sportsnet, TSN and The Score.  I guarantee you I have more credetials than you as far as basketball goes anyways.   Right now, you are HOPING that the Lakers have a chance to get Bosh, they same way you HOPED that kemp and spree would show up, which is pure speculation.  The FACTS are that Bosh himself has said he will remain a Raptor and the GM has said he is ready to give Bosh the max contract after this season. 

acbaylove

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2005, 04:20:26 PM »

As of now, it's looking like Sprewell and Kemp would really help.

Don't say it to me. You're the one defending Odom and Brown. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2005, 05:45:57 PM »

Dont be stupid, you know I follow basketball.  I watch every single game the Raptors play, plus whatever games are on sportsnet, TSN and The Score.  I guarantee you I have more credetials than you as far as basketball goes anyways.   Right now, you are HOPING that the Lakers have a chance to get Bosh, they same way you HOPED that kemp and spree would show up, which is pure speculation.  The FACTS are that Bosh himself has said he will remain a Raptor and the GM has said he is ready to give Bosh the max contract after this season. 

LMAO. You "guarantee" you have more credentials as far as basketball? That's hilarious. Fact is, I'm not the only one saying Bosh is a possible target...Don't believe me, check for yourself:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=12424&start=0