Author Topic: 50's Latest Movie Project/Soundtrack Is A Masterpiece!  (Read 593 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: 50's Latest Movie Project/Soundtrack Is A Masterpiece!
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2005, 02:28:54 PM »
ok, soundtrack, i didnt hear, but window shopper is cool, but i dont have to listen to the soundtrack to know its not album of the year, and not even reap album of the year, and honestly, infninite, i know u listen to a lot of self consious and good hip hop so u saying this kills your already ruined reputation

as a movie, COME THE FUCK ON, i mean, even in terms of a hip hop movies, its horrible, take any early 90s movie about black people and its better than this, i mean i would be ashamed to put this movie in the same dvd collection as boyz in the hood or menace to society, and 8 mile was a better movie,.... IMO

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2005, 09:24:45 PM »
talk about me is dope dre laced up another sick beat on when it rains it pours, overall i give it 8/10

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2005, 07:27:28 AM »
Isnt this shit on video already?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2005, 10:27:32 AM »
a rip-off of Purple Rain, which was also a terrible movie.

:o I'm reaching for my baby powder so i can slap you

I think Purple Rain was garbage and I'm from Minneapolis. Morris Day was the only person who brought anything to the film.

u must be gay because apollonia brought something that NO ONE else in the movie did....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Eihtball

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2005, 10:42:01 AM »
Haven't seen the movie, but I've read the reviews.  When I see one or two bad reviews, I'll usually give a movie a chance, but this movie's Rotten Tomatoes score is low enough that I'm willing to believe them this time.

As for the soundtrack, it was decent by G-Unit standards.  "Hustler's Ambition" and "Window Shopper" were excellent singles, but the main problem I had is that the tracks by Yayo, Buck, and Banks were all obviously leftovers from their albums - bad ones at that.  Mobb Deep, Spider Loc, and M.O.P did manage to hold it down with their tracks, but they were a bit underused.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2005, 11:07:57 AM »

LMAO