Author Topic: 50's Movie Is A Masterpiece. Don't Sleep.  (Read 1463 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
50's Movie Is A Masterpiece. Don't Sleep.
« on: November 23, 2005, 03:07:08 PM »
The Movie:  50's performance is so raw.  You don't even feel like your watching the movie, you feel like your experiencing the movie first hand.  And he had alot of help from his co-stars.  The cat who played the unforgettable character Arabisee in the HBO prison drama Oz, had an equally impressive performance in the movie.  His character is so penetrating, the way his eyes look when he says something sick and demented, you can't learn those skills in acting school.  The movie actually reminded me a little of Oz.  The way the characters were so personal, and the violence was played out so perfectly within the storyline.  The whole look of the movie, when 50 goes to the beach and remembers his moms, shows the director really knew what he was doing on this one.  The climatic scene is when the director shows 50 being born and dyeing at the same time, that was movie magic, some of the audience was in tears. 

And best of all, this was a real hip-hop movie, the music was one of the biggest highlights of the film, the songs his character puts together in the movie, are the real songs 50 used for the soundtrack.  We watch his character develop into a great hip-hop artist, scenes from the studio, recording booth, and concert scenes.  I ain't going to spoil the movie for people, I'll just leave it at that.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 03:10:14 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ecrazy

Re: 50's Movie Is A Masterpiece. Don't Sleep.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 03:52:32 PM »
Is 50 a Muslim now??

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 04:04:39 PM »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 04:28:20 PM »
right..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 04:29:57 PM »

No; it's just that Brian's still an idiot. 

Why are you always on peoples nuts? It seems like the only time you ever post is to ride another posters dick... :-X

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 04:31:26 PM »
coming from a guy with an 8 page sissy fit w/ sgv? haha. this thread is so going to hell fast

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
coming from a guy with an 8 page sissy fit w/ sgv? haha. this thread is so going to hell fast

8 page sissy fit?...Buddy, I don't enter peoples threads every chance I get to ride their dick and be an asshole about what they're saying. That's Trauma's main mission on this board...Your mission, I don't know. I don't think I've ever seen you post something useful. You're usually in some thread just making a random comment...LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 08:57:23 PM »

No; it's just that Brian's still an idiot. 

Why are you always on peoples nuts? It seems like the only time you ever post is to ride another posters dick... :-X

Who are you, and why are you posting, then? 

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 08:58:26 PM »

8 page sissy fit?...Buddy, I don't enter peoples threads every chance I get to ride their dick and be an asshole about what they're saying. That's Trauma's main mission on this board...Your mission, I don't know. I don't think I've ever seen you post something useful. You're usually in some thread just making a random comment...LOL

I saw a post about Infinite trying to say this movie is good, all of his reasons were bullshit, so I concluded that he's still an idiot.  The other guy tried to blame it on Brian's faith, I don't chalk his problems up to his religion, I chalk his problems up to his own shortcomings. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2005, 09:27:23 PM »
see 50 Cent's bad acting and become a part of the mass marketing scheme and spend $10 to see something I know the whole story to...... nah, this fag is on the downfall, nowhere to go but down for G-Unit

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2005, 02:35:09 AM »
thats alright I wait for it on USA.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2005, 02:39:48 AM »
my lil brother rented the game and if the movie is anything like the 50 cent game then dam that shit must be some garbage

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2005, 03:46:01 AM »
I noticed most the people that posted negative comments about the movie haven't even seen it. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 03:47:51 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2005, 04:00:49 AM »
Havn't saw it but ihe IMDb rankings say otherwise:

2.6/10 and bottom 100: #63

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2005, 04:51:43 AM »
I noticed most the people that posted negative comments about the movie haven't even seen it. 

I haven't seen the movie because everything that 50 puts out is garbage. So I must conclude that the movie is garbage too and I'd rather keep my money. Especially when the plot is the same shit over and over again. A movie that lacks depth is no movie at all.