Author Topic: 50's Movie Is A Masterpiece. Don't Sleep.  (Read 1456 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50's Movie Is A Masterpiece. Don't Sleep.
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2005, 06:31:32 AM »
Haters bark
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ABN

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2005, 07:50:54 AM »
well i´ve seen it and 50´s acting really does suck. i liked Joy´s and Adebesi´s(what´s his real name ???) parts but 50 should stay away from acting coz his mumbling and poor acting skills fucked the movie up. if you wanna find out a whole lot more things about 50 then read his book coz he tells a lot more in the book and it´s a whole lot better then the movie.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2005, 03:05:50 PM »
well i´ve seen it and 50´s acting really does suck. i liked Joy´s and Adebesi´s(what´s his real name ???) parts but 50 should stay away from acting coz his mumbling and poor acting skills fucked the movie up.

i think he is gona be startin in another movie where he is a boxer or sumthin accordin to rumour section at allhiphop.com section lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ABN

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 03:57:31 PM »
well i´ve seen it and 50´s acting really does suck. i liked Joy´s and Adebesi´s(what´s his real name ???) parts but 50 should stay away from acting coz his mumbling and poor acting skills fucked the movie up.

i think he is gona be startin in another movie where he is a boxer or sumthin accordin to rumour section at allhiphop.com section lol
well if they do a movie a la Arnold style(keepin 50 from talking) then i might go out and watch it but his mumbling is gonna make it impossible for him to become a big actor.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

BJV

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2005, 05:16:18 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2005, 05:25:56 PM »

LMAO...Try SGV's -2,500.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2005, 05:27:44 PM »
coming from a guy with an 8 page sissy fit w/ sgv? haha. this thread is so going to hell fast

8 page sissy fit?...Buddy, I don't enter peoples threads every chance I get to ride their dick and be an asshole about what they're saying. That's Trauma's main mission on this board...Your mission, I don't know. I don't think I've ever seen you post something useful. You're usually in some thread just making a random comment...LOL

I saw a post about Infinite trying to say this movie is good, all of his reasons were bullshit, so I concluded that he's still an idiot.  The other guy tried to blame it on Brian's faith, I don't chalk his problems up to his religion, I chalk his problems up to his own shortcomings. 

You're an idiot for thinking you can come in someones thread and judge them like you're some sort of God. If he likes the movie, it's on him...Taking time our of your day to call him a moron for that just proves what a dickrider you really are.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 07:05:59 PM »
coming from a guy with an 8 page sissy fit w/ sgv? haha. this thread is so going to hell fast

8 page sissy fit?...Buddy, I don't enter peoples threads every chance I get to ride their dick and be an asshole about what they're saying. That's Trauma's main mission on this board...Your mission, I don't know. I don't think I've ever seen you post something useful. You're usually in some thread just making a random comment...LOL

I saw a post about Infinite trying to say this movie is good, all of his reasons were bullshit, so I concluded that he's still an idiot.  The other guy tried to blame it on Brian's faith, I don't chalk his problems up to his religion, I chalk his problems up to his own shortcomings. 

You're an idiot for thinking you can come in someones thread and judge them like you're some sort of God. If he likes the movie, it's on him...Taking time our of your day to call him a moron for that just proves what a dickrider you really are.

Except that Infinite does this all the time. He makes stupid claims that he knows are stupid to get a rise out of people.

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2005, 09:36:19 PM »
Except that Infinite does this all the time. He makes stupid claims that he knows are stupid to get a rise out of people.

i wouldnt give him that much credit, thats like something i would do. i think he believes most of the crap he puts out.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 11:00:55 PM »

i wouldnt give him that much credit, thats like something i would do. i think he believes most of the crap he puts out.

He can't be THAT stupid. People that stupid can't operate computers.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2005, 11:04:42 PM »

... but yet you can start a sentence to me with "you're an idiot".  So I can't say he's an idiot, but you can say I'm an idiot, lol.  Hey, it's 4:20, go fuck off. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2005, 11:06:18 PM »

He can't be THAT stupid. People that stupid can't operate computers.

Yeah, he's not stupid.  He just had a bad childhood, so he rejects everything associated with that childhood... to the extreme of not only rejecting his parent's religion, but rejecting their country, and their skin color.  It's kind of sad, actually. 

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2005, 11:42:24 PM »
^^^haha. ouch. should we give him some money or food or something?

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2005, 12:21:54 AM »
I noticed most the people that posted negative comments about the movie haven't even seen it. 

Case closed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE