Author Topic: 50's Movie Is A Masterpiece. Don't Sleep.  (Read 1448 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50's Movie Is A Masterpiece. Don't Sleep.
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2005, 05:25:09 AM »
Except that Infinite does this all the time. He makes stupid claims that he knows are stupid to get a rise out of people.

i wouldnt give him that much credit, thats like something i would do. i think he believes most of the crap he puts out.

He can't be THAT stupid. People that stupid can't operate computers.

Yeah, he's not stupid.  He just had a bad childhood, so he rejects everything associated with that childhood... to the extreme of not only rejecting his parent's religion, but rejecting their country, and their skin color.  It's kind of sad, actually. 

:'(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Proc pka KP

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2021, 10:08:21 PM »
Is 50 a Muslim now??

Lol @ Arabisee

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2021, 11:37:17 PM »
fuckin blast from the past... haven't read a Trauma post in years.. forgot he was still around in 2005.   Dude was one of the few O.G.'z that was actually older than I was
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2021, 12:51:22 AM »
fuckin blast from the past... haven't read a Trauma post in years.. forgot he was still around in 2005.   Dude was one of the few O.G.'z that was actually older than I was

he was around in 08 and just randomly disappeared after posting regularly up until march 21st. never logged back in again.

sometimes i wonder what happened wit some of the og posters. like blade we know didn’t really like hip-hop that much, so he probably lost interest and eventually stopped posting. and we know he’s still alive because he logged in last year….. but someone like trauma could legit have passed away wit none of us ever knowing. people were far more anonymous on the internet back in them days.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2021, 10:52:25 AM »

he was around in 08 and just randomly disappeared after posting regularly up until march 21st. never logged back in again.

sometimes i wonder what happened wit some of the og posters. like blade we know didn’t really like hip-hop that much, so he probably lost interest and eventually stopped posting. and we know he’s still alive because he logged in last year….. but someone like trauma could legit have passed away wit none of us ever knowing. people were far more anonymous on the internet back in them days.

Trauma -  Tom did him in with that "Bubbles" 80's arcade shtick which was epic.  At the time I thought it was funny, but now regrettable because Trauma left the forum and never came back.  Trauma was a good homie back in the day but then turned on me (like many others have).  And even though dude hated me and beefed with me, the forum was a lot better with OG'z like him around

Blade - Dude is a self-righteous, holier than thou, lib-tard like a lot of people these days.  The kind of world-view that has made society weak, bubble-wrapped, and bitchmade.  Pretty soon your gonna need permission from some fuccin AI scanner to even leave your fuccing homes.  He's your regular wear a mask, take the vaxx, IT Bill Gates disciple.  I still got love for the dude because of the history from back then, and we kept in touch all the way up until the scamdemic but then dude ghosted me after I told him that maybe it's not a good idea to put the whole fuccing world on LOCKDOWN and start forcing mutherfuckaz in to mask and forced injections all out of some erroneous and agorophorbic fear

...Blade wouldn't be that difficult for someone to catch up with, but if anyone landed Trauma that would be like finding Osama

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2021, 12:07:26 AM »
Trauma -  Tom did him in with that "Bubbles" 80's arcade shtick which was epic.  At the time I thought it was funny, but now regrettable because Trauma left the forum and never came back.  Trauma was a good homie back in the day but then turned on me (like many others have).  And even though dude hated me and beefed with me, the forum was a lot better with OG'z like him around

Blade - Dude is a self-righteous, holier than thou, lib-tard like a lot of people these days.  The kind of world-view that has made society weak, bubble-wrapped, and bitchmade.  Pretty soon your gonna need permission from some fuccin AI scanner to even leave your fuccing homes.  He's your regular wear a mask, take the vaxx, IT Bill Gates disciple.  I still got love for the dude because of the history from back then, and we kept in touch all the way up until the scamdemic but then dude ghosted me after I told him that maybe it's not a good idea to put the whole fuccing world on LOCKDOWN and start forcing mutherfuckaz in to mask and forced injections all out of some erroneous and agorophorbic fear

...Blade wouldn't be that difficult for someone to catch up with, but if anyone landed Trauma that would be like finding Osama

damn ….. u were in touch wit blade? through what, facebook? drop his page on here 1 time.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2021, 12:21:22 AM »

damn ….. u were in touch wit blade? through what, facebook? drop his page on here 1 time.

Yeah it was through facebook... He probably "unfriended" me but I'll check and link

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2021, 12:29:05 AM »
Yeah it was through facebook... He probably "unfriended" me but I'll check and link

Okay I sent it to you dawg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2021, 11:04:49 AM »
Okay I sent it to you dawg
https://www.facebook.com/kanwar.singh1

Okay try that homie, had to do from my desktop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2021, 11:23:29 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/kanwar.singh1

Okay try that homie, had to do from my desktop

I just talked more shit to him.. asked him if he was still happy about the lockdowns and shit.. and he actually doubled down on his position and then now he has officially blocked me