Author Topic: You know what sucks?  (Read 200 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
You know what sucks?
« on: November 23, 2005, 03:53:46 PM »

3 years ago Celtic went out of the CL in 3rd place with 9 points in their group with Juve.

Right now, Rangers can go through on 6 points finishing in 2nd place in their group.

What a coinsidence it had to be Rangers for me to bring up this matter.

In other news from the CL

Wednesday, 23rd November

Anderlecht 0 - 2 Chelsea 
Porto 1 - 1 Rangers 
Fenerbahce 0 - 4 Milan 
Inter 4 - 0 Artmedia 
Liverpool 0 - 0 Real Betis 
Real Madrid 1 - 1 Lyon 
Rosenborg BK 1 - 1 Olympiakos 
Schalke 3 - 0 PSV 

Tuesday, 22nd November

Ajax 2 - 1 Sparta Prague 
Barcelona 3 - 1 W Bremen 
Bayern Munich 4 - 0 Rapid Vienna 
FC Thun 0 - 1 Arsenal 
Juventus 1 - 0 Club Brugge 
Lille 0 - 0 Benfica 
Man Utd 0 - 0 Villarreal 
Panathinaikos 1 - 2 Udinese
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 03:58:09 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

J Bananas

Re: You know what sucks?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 04:33:38 PM »
I was hoping you were gonna say 50 Cent

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 12:58:50 PM »
Lol, it could happen but we could also go through on 9 points  :P

Here's hoping that results go the correct way in Bratislava for Rangers to be the 1st Scottish club through to the 2nd stages of the CL, but the way the season has been going I ain't expecting things to go our way, we should have already qualified for the next stages but 2 poor results against an average Artmedia team could come back to haunt us

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 02:10:25 PM »
Lol, it could happen but we could also go through on 9 points :P

Here's hoping that results go the correct way in Bratislava for Rangers to be the 1st Scottish club through to the 2nd stages of the CL, but the way the season has been going I ain't expecting things to go our way, we should have already qualified for the next stages but 2 poor results against an average Artmedia team could come back to haunt us

yeh very true about Artmedia, i just think it's amazing Rangers could go through after winning 1 game out of 6.  :D

and i can't believe that that would be a fact - if Rangers qualify they would be the 1st Scottish team to reach the 2nd round of the CL.

despite our recent past in europe - we haven't actually managed that feat, quite poor.

NO MORE WAR

BJV

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 04:15:46 PM »
PSV  :'( except for that penalty against us we owned the first 40 min of the game, PSV needs Koné to be allowed to play :( if they make it trough to the next round theyll be ok cause he can play then, unless they have to go against barcelona right away they can grow in the tournement just like last year. I really hope Hiddink stays one more season after this  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 06:59:17 AM »
Adriano is back  8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 12:45:41 AM »
Adriano is back 8)

Yeh but im afraid he wont b a factor in the game if Eck Plays center half extrordinare Bob "The Bigot" Malcolm! lol

Lol, it could happen but we could also go through on 9 points :P

yeh very true about Artmedia, i just think it's amazing Rangers could go through after winning 1 game out of 6. :D

and i can't believe that that would be a fact - if Rangers qualify they would be the 1st Scottish team to reach the 2nd round of the CL.

despite our recent past in europe - we haven't actually managed that feat, quite poor.

The way i look at it, Artmedia will b cursing as they dropped 4 points against a disticntly average Rangers side.

The Maestro