Author Topic: Funny joke  (Read 201 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Funny joke
« on: November 24, 2005, 09:00:09 PM »
little johnnys walkin down the street one day and an old man stops him and says "where you goin lil? johnny?" johnny replies, "i?m going to the pond". whatcha got under your arm. "i got a sack, im gonna catch some ducks" says johnny. the old man says, "you cant catch no ducks with a sack, get out of here johnny" a few hours later johnny comes back with a sack full of ducks. next day lil? johnny is walking down the street and the old man asks, "where you goin lil? johnny?" lil? johnny says, "goin down to the pond" whatcha got under your arm lil? johnny? "i got some chicken wire, for catchin chickens" the old man replies, "you cant catch no chickens with chicken wire, get out of here lil? johnny" a few hours later lil? johnny comes back with a sack full of chickens. the next day lil? johnny is walkin down the street and the old man asks "where you goin lil? johnny?" lil? johnny says "goin down to the pond" the old man asks "whatcha got under your arm?" lil? johnny replies, "A PUSSY WILLOW" the old man looks at johnny and says" hold on let me get my coat"

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Funny joke
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 09:04:08 PM »
have another one

a woman walks down a street one day and runs into a man. the man says " my your hair smells good today" the woman then says "yeah ok"
the next day on her way home she runs into the same guy, the guy again says, " my your hair smells good today" by this time the girl was freaked out, so she went to the police station and told the police man that she wanted to file harrasment charges on the man on the street. the police man says "ok, for what mam" the lady says " well everyday i go the same way home and on this street this man says that my hair smells good" "mam i dont see i problem with that he is just being nice," the officer says. so the lady got a little mad and says " well it is harrasment when he is only waist high"

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 09:11:49 PM »
and yet another

The Love Dress

A woman stopped by unannounced at her recently married son?s house.
She rang the doorbell and walked in. She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked. Soft music was playing, and the aroma of perfume filled the room.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I?m waiting for my husband to come home from work," the daughter-in-law answered.

"But you?re naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.

"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.

"Love dress? But you?re naked!"

"My husband loves me to wear this dress,? she explained. "It excites him to no end. Every time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes romantic and ravages me for hours on end. He can?t get enough of me."

The mother-in-law left. When she got home, she undressed, showered, put on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic CD, and lay on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive. Finally, her husband came home.

He walked in and saw her lying there so provocatively. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is my love dress," she whispered, sensually.

"Needs ironing," he said. "What?s for dinner?"

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 09:11:59 PM »
LOL i didnt get tha first but tha second was funny

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 09:12:53 PM »
lmfao at the 3rd, best one

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2005, 09:21:37 PM »
LMFAO!!!

One day a young man and woman were in their bedroom making love. All of a sudden a bumble bee entered the bedroom window. As the young lady parted her legs the bee entered her vagina. The woman started screaming, "Oh my god, help me, there?s a bee in my vagina!".

The husband immediately took her to the local doctor and explained the situation. The doctor thought for a moment and said, "Hmm, tricky situation. But I have a solution to the problem if young sir would permit".

The husband being very concerned agreed that the doctor could use whatever method to get the bee out of his wife?s vagina. The doctor said "OK, what I?m gonna do is rub some honey over the top of my penis and insert it into your wife?s vagina. When I feel the bee getting closer to the tip of my dick I shall withdraw it and the bee should hopefully follow my penis out of your wife?s vagina."

The husband nodded and gave his approval. The young lady said "Yes, yes, whatever, just get on with it."

So the doctor, after covering the tip of his penis with honey, inserted it into the young lady?s vagina. After a few gentle strokes, the doctor said, "I don?t think the bee has noticed the honey yet. Perhaps I should go a bit deeper".

So the doctor went deeper and deeper. After a while the doctor began shafting the young lady very hard indeed. The young lady began to quiver with excitement, she began to moan and groan aloud, "Oh doctor, doctor!" she shouted. The doctor, concentrating very hard, looked like he was enjoying himself.

He then put his hands on the young lady?s breasts and started making loud noises.

The husband, at this point, suddenly became very annoyed and shouted. "Now wait a minute, what the hell do you think you?re doing?!" he blasted.

The doctor, still concentrating, replied: "Change of plan, I?m gonna drown the bastard

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 09:23:00 PM »
LMAO @ the love dress
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2005, 09:23:45 PM »
lmfao at the pussy willow!!! hahahahahah everyday the kid came back wit what he said he was gonna get lol hahahahhahahahahahha that is great

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2005, 09:27:07 PM »
The husband emerged from the bathroom naked and was climbing into bed,
when his wife complained, as usual, "I have a headache". "Perfect,"
her husband said. "I was just in the bathroom powdering my d*ck with
aspirin. You can take it orally or as a suppository, it?s up to you!!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 09:30:38 PM »
A priest was getting ready to hear confessions one day when he got a terrible attack of diarrhea, so he asked the altar boy to take over for him.
"But I don?t know how to hear confessions," said the altar boy.
"It?s easy," said the priest, "You?ve seen me do it many times. Nobody will know the difference."
So the altar boy was in the confession booth when a man came in and sat down on the other side.
"Father, I don?t know what to do," the man said. "Last night my wife and I were in bed. She was sleeping and I rolled her over and fucked her in the ass. I feel bad about it, but I don?t know how to make it up to her."
"That?s easy," said the altar boy. "Just give her milk & cookies like the priest gives me."

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2005, 09:32:45 PM »
A priest was getting ready to hear confessions one day when he got a terrible attack of diarrhea, so he asked the altar boy to take over for him.
"But I don?t know how to hear confessions," said the altar boy.
"It?s easy," said the priest, "You?ve seen me do it many times. Nobody will know the difference."
So the altar boy was in the confession booth when a man came in and sat down on the other side.
"Father, I don?t know what to do," the man said. "Last night my wife and I were in bed. She was sleeping and I rolled her over and fucked her in the ass. I feel bad about it, but I don?t know how to make it up to her."
"That?s easy," said the altar boy. "Just give her milk & cookies like the priest gives me."

that is FUCKED up lmfao

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2005, 09:33:48 PM »
one day a priest went out to his farm to check his hens but to his surprise there was no cock hen! he announced in mass has anyone seen a cock? all the woman stood up, he then said i mean has anyone got a cock, all the men stood up, he said, no no i mean has anyone seen a cock witch does not belong to them, half the woman stood up, no no no, i mean has anyone seen my cock, all the kewire boys stood up!!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2005, 09:41:13 PM »
What?s a sick thing to do?

Slap a blind person round the face and tell them, "Bet you didn?t see that one coming!"

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2005, 09:43:55 PM »
A guy walks into a bar, sits down next to another guy and immediately notices the guy has a very large Bic cigarette lighter.

The first guy says "Wow, cool lighter...where did you get it?"

"A genie from a bottle granted me one wish."

"Great, can I try it?"

"Sure."

First guy rubs the bottle and the genie appears. "You are granted one wish says the genie."

The guy says, "I want a million bucks!"

"Done" says the genie and disappears.

A few minutes go by and suddenly the bar door swings open and in come pouring in ducks. Thousands and thousands of ducks falling all over each other through the bar door.

"I can?t believe this," says the guy who had just placed his wish, "I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!"

The second guy then says, "Do you really think I wished for a 12" Bic?"

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2005, 11:02:01 PM »
What?s a sick thing to do?

Slap a blind person round the face and tell them, "Bet you didn?t see that one coming!"

LMAOOOOOOOOO