Author Topic: EU slams Israel for its policies in East Jerusalem  (Read 2379 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: EU slams Israel for its policies in East Jerusalem
« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2005, 08:00:05 AM »
Israel is fucked up. :)

Finally.

The Palestinian Autonomy is great though.

I'd have to disagree with you on this one... I do agree that Israel is fucked up... but I don't necessarily believe that the occupied Palestinian territories are "great". :)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2005, 08:06:03 AM »
Then I guess we agree.

Remember?!

....Understand one thing, my frustration with the conduct of the Palestinian side,while primary and prominent, is always accompanied with criticism toward Israel as well

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2005, 08:17:53 AM »
Then I guess we agree.

Good job, son... if you use common sense, you'll realize that I've been right all along, and if you agree with me, you too will see the truth.  :)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2005, 08:36:16 AM »
Then I guess we agree.

Good job, son... if you use common sense, you'll realize that I've been right all along, and if you agree with me, you too will see the truth.  :)

lol...."All Along"="The Palestinian People are Victims of Zionism"="Genralization"="B.S"

Everything you were right about I was happy to point out right away, however, it's sad you don't see where you were clearly reciting propaganda.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2005, 09:01:36 AM »
Then I guess we agree.

lol...."All Along"="The Palestinian People are Victims of Zionism"="Genralization"="B.S"

Everything you were right about I was happy to point out right away, however, it's sad you don't see where you were clearly reciting propaganda.

Are you honestly implying that no innocent Palestinians have suffered because of Zionism?
If you are, then the discussion is over, and it's official that you're a brainwashed tool. Propaganda... just another thing a supporter of the Israeli government has no room to mention.... the country was established on propaganda..

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2005, 11:43:04 AM »
Are you honestly implying that no innocent Palestinians have suffered because of Zionism?

No I'm not,people suffered on both sides-fact(that hasn't ever been in question, why are you fixated on something we agreed on?),all I'm saying is that the distance between this and the being of the Palestinian People a victim of Zionism, is too great to make such a statement.
Did you know that Palestinian terrorist prisoners in Israeli detention facilities live 10s of times better than Palestinians in the Autonomy? How does this add up to that generalization of yours?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2005, 12:58:11 PM »

No I'm not,people suffered on both sides-fact(that hasn't ever been in question, why are you fixated on something we agreed on?),all I'm saying is that the distance between this and the being of the Palestinian People a victim of Zionism, is too great to make such a statement.
Did you know that Palestinian terrorist prisoners in Israeli detention facilities live 10s of times better than Palestinians in the Autonomy? How does this add up to that generalization of yours?

I didn't state that EVERY SINGLE PALESTINIAN was a victim. Do you get it?
Since you answered NO to my question, you're basically agreeing with me, and confirming that my statement was right all along... next time don't dance around in circles before you come to the realization that I'm right.
Is it wrong to say that Jews were victims of anti-Semitism in Europe during the 1930s? I mean, there were some Jews who were wealthy and well off... do those exceptions make that statement false? Seriously... you really can't be this dumb, stubborn, and ignorant... if you are, then good luck in life cuz you're gonna need it.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2005, 02:45:08 AM »
Is it wrong to say that Jews were victims of anti-Semitism in Europe during the 1930s?

First of all the fact of people suffering on both sides has never been in question. Second, I was waiting for this question of yours.

Many Jews had been victims of Anti-semitism that by definition was anti-Jewish(every anti-Semite is anti-Jewish), it does not mean that the Entire Jewish People had been a victim of anti-semitism even though The Jewish People was dwindled due to the holocaust( because large numbers of Jews died). Zionism: 1.by definition is not anti-Palestinian 2.increased the number of Palestinian People from 0 to millions.

And this is exactly why a generalization statement like "The Palestinian People have been Victims of Zionism" is propaganda, because it implies that the entire Palestinian People is a victim of Zionism(of every Zionist) and disregards the fact of Palestinians being victims of their leadership directly and indirectly ( the fact of Palestinians suffering from Zionism as a result of the reaction to the conduct of their leadership and not because of Zionist initiative.)....Check out my sig.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 02:54:10 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2005, 07:57:12 AM »
Zionism: 1.by definition is not anti-Palestinian 2.increased the number of Palestinian People from 0 to millions.

And this is exactly why a generalization statement like "The Palestinian People have been Victims of Zionism" is propaganda, because it implies that the entire Palestinian People is a victim of Zionism(of every Zionist) and disregards the fact of Palestinians being victims of their leadership directly and indirectly ( the fact of Palestinians suffering from Zionism as a result of the reaction to the conduct of their leadership and not because of Zionist initiative.)....Check out my sig.

1. I never stated it was anti-Palestinian by definition; however, Zionist ideology has clearly made Palestinians the victims.

2. Increased the number of Palestinians from 0 to millions? LOLLL are you honestly this fucking ignorant?
Just because Palestinian nationalism emerged as a response to Zionism doesn't mean that there weren't any Palestinian people before the arrival of Zionist. The term used to describe the people may be new, but the people are the same people. When I say Palestinian I'm referring to the indigenous Arab population that was victimized by Zionists. Does the name being applied to the people change anything? No... it's still people dying...
It's like saying Columbus killed Native Americans... and some retard like you responding.. "No that's propaganda. The term Native
American wasn't used until centuries later."

3. I already discussed how the phrase doesn't necessarily apply to every Palestinian. Do you have difficulty comprehending?

LOL @ talking about propaganda and then saying "Zionism increased the population from 0 to millions"... if you really want to believe that, then throw something else into the equation...

Zionism = 0 + Millions - Thousands (killed, removed, etc.)

« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 08:03:48 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2005, 08:05:06 AM »
I don't know if I should call you an idiot or not... I guess you explained yourself in the most concise way when you admitted that you "don't have to believe something that is factual".... a true Zionist at heart, I must say...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2005, 09:50:35 AM »
When I say Palestinian I'm referring to the indigenous Arab population that was victimized by Zionists.

So those indigenous Arab people that welcomed Zionism are not Palestinian in your view? ;D- that's what you've just said.

That's the role of this definition you like to disregard. That's my point exactly, the term 'Palestinian People' is primarily a political ploy definition that implies resistance to Zionism under a self-determination camouflage, you've just admitted that this is how you see it.  Those who don't resist Zionism are not even Palestinian in your view- with this axiom I'm not surprised you think The Palestinian People are victims of Zionism.

P.S You can't use the term "Palestinian People" not because such PEOPLE didn't exist by definition before Zionism but because it's a generalization.Being that only those who did not welcome Zionism are Palestinian in your view I see where you're coming from(- Propaganda World).

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2005, 10:17:07 AM »
^ :loco:

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2005, 03:01:08 PM »
increased the number of Palestinian People from 0 to millions.

2. Increased the number of Palestinians from 0 to millions? LOLLL are you honestly this fucking ignorant?
Just because Palestinian nationalism emerged as a response to Zionism doesn't mean that there weren't any Palestinian people before the arrival of Zionist. The term used to describe the people may be new, but the people are the same people. When I say Palestinian I'm referring to the indigenous Arab population that was victimized by Zionists. Does the name being applied to the people change anything? No... it's still people dying...

Maybe if you read my post in its entirety, and realize what it was in response to, you'll understand what's being said.
However, if you feel that you're unable to back your argument, then feel free to assume what you like... I'm sorry, sometimes I forget that you're extremely slow, and that I need to break everything down for you step by step....so here we go again for the kid that rides the short yellow bus to school...

1. I stated that the Palestinian people have been victims of Zionism

2. You then stated that there was no such thing as a Palestinian people until after the Zionists established themselves.

3. Then I posted:
"Increased the number of Palestinians from 0 to millions? LOLLL are you honestly this fucking ignorant?
Just because Palestinian nationalism emerged as a response to Zionism doesn't mean that there weren't any Palestinian people before the arrival of Zionist. The term used to describe the people may be new, but the people are the same people. When I say Palestinian I'm referring to the indigenous Arab population that was victimized by Zionists. Does the name being applied to the people change anything? No... it's still people dying... "

4. Then you made your last post to once again show everyone that you have no argument, and need assumptions and tangents to diverge from the argument... you keep wanting to start over and get another round of dancing in circles... you lost the argument, it's not a big deal.. there is no need for you to make yourself look like a bigger retard than you already have... the more you say, the dumber you sound... honestly.. read what my post was in response to... then read your last post... I pity you.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2005, 12:22:40 AM »
When I say Palestinian I'm referring to the indigenous Arab population that was victimized by Zionists.

So those indigenous Arab people that welcomed Zionism are not Palestinian in your view? ;D- that's what you've just said.

;D Funny how you totally disregarded the way you gave your propaganda based views out.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 12:27:22 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »