Author Topic: EU slams Israel for its policies in East Jerusalem  (Read 2376 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: EU slams Israel for its policies in East Jerusalem
« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2005, 03:14:50 PM »
When I say Palestinian I'm referring to the indigenous Arab population that was victimized by Zionists.

So those indigenous Arab people that welcomed Zionism are not Palestinian in your view? ;D- that's what you've just said.

;D Funny how you totally disregarded the way you gave your propaganda based views out.

1. I didn't disregard anything... I clearly explained it in the last post, which you seem to have ignored like every other post that proves you're an idiot.

2. It's not propaganda. The "TERM" Palestinian "TODAY" refers to the same people that the Zionists encountered. You see... it's like calling the Native Americans the indigenous people of the Americas... just because the term wasn't used back then, doesn't make it propaganda to say "Native American"...

3. You really seem to have run out of shit to say... I mean at least give us some propaganda or something, like you usually do.. cuz right now you're not saying anything...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2005, 12:33:15 AM »
I didn't disregard anything... I clearly explained it in the last post, which you seem to have ignored like every other post that proves you're an idiot.

But wait didn't you say:

You're a tool man... no joke... I don't even blame you though... I'm not saying you're an idiot, although you've made some retarded remarks

So what are you saying Jamal, each of your posts seems to contradict your previous ones, this is just an analogy you've supplied.

When you've stated that when you say Palestinian you mean that indigenous Arab population that suffered from Zionism, it was a propaganda slip man, showing that you view as Palestinians only those indigenous Arabs who have suffered from Zionism. It's like saying 'when I say Native American I mean those indigenous people that were slaughtered by pilgrims'<again a generalization inferring that anyone who hadn't been slaughtered by pilgrims can't even be called Native American(in the view of the one who sayes it).
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2005, 11:24:35 AM »
1. If I decide not to call you an idiot once, and call you one later, it makes it a contradiction? Before you were trying to argue in an irrational manner, but now it seems like you've realized that your argument isn't going anywhere.. so you're sounding like a complete idiot... you don't even make sense anymore. What I'm saying is evident from how you've completely side-tracked from the argument.. and instead just started focusing on irrelevant points taken out of context, where the questions you bring up are explained in the lines right after the ones you decide to quote.

2. It wasn't a "propaganda slip"... what you're saying makes no sense. It was the indigenous population... which is now known as Palestinians, by its modern term.

Another example of you being an idiot....
"It's like saying 'when I say Native American I mean those indigenous people that were slaughtered by pilgrims'<again a generalization inferring that anyone who hadn't been slaughtered by pilgrims can't even be called Native American(in the view of the one who sayes it)."

This is your problem. You have trouble comprehending simple English. I don't know if you fuck up trying to translate it into Hebrew or Russian or whatever... but read my post...

"The TERM Palestinian TODAY refers to the same people that the Zionists encountered. You see... it's like calling the Native Americans the indigenous people of the Americas... just because the term wasn't used back then, doesn't make it propaganda to say Native American"

You see how I capitalized the words TERM and TODAY... but you still missed the whole point? LOLLL... maybe glowing text will help you... my post had nothing to do with "native americans being slaughtered and those who didn't get killed can't be called native americans"... if that's the parallel you assumed I was making in my reference to the Palestinian people as the indigenous population living in the land of Palestine... then you're confused.

3. Not only are you confused... but you've brought the confusion upon yourself by trying to diverge from the argument... and trying to bring up something new... it's almost as if you're trying to lose as many arguments as you can within a certain amount of time... well you're on your way to the record books here.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2005, 12:42:08 PM »
It's propaganda to say "The Palestinian People had been a victim of Zionism". Think for a sec(Drop the word play mate), what if a person that knowes absolutely nothing of the conflict runs into something like this, don't tell me you don't see it(Well yeah, you're a product and all but try at least)! Suddenly generalization and misinformation are not characteristics of propaganda!. You can post pages over pages man, but you've been exposed in the clearest way possible...It's like saying "The world had been a victim of Judaism for centuries"<<This is something I've actually heared from people.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2005, 01:08:16 PM »
It's not propaganda, retard.

It's correct to say that Native Americans were victims of colonization in America, in the same way it is correct to say that Palestinians have been victims of colonization in Palestine.

Just because you're referring to the people as a whole, doesn't mean that EVERY SINGLE PERSON was a victim.

Let me give you another example... since your head works a little slower than others'...

"The people of Sri Lanka suffered because of the tsunami"

Is that propaganda? LOLLL

Get the fuck outta here... you're not on my level man... you need a better grasp on language before you try arguing with me... your Hebrew-English dictionaries won't help you much in situations like this.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2005, 01:24:39 PM »
Get the fuck outta here... you're not on my level man... you need a better grasp on language before you try arguing with me... your Hebrew-English dictionaries won't help you much in situations like this.

This is your strongest argument so far man^

All good aside from the fact of the Palestinian People not being victims of Zionism (in any way) but victims of their tribal nature and their pseudo-leaderships. People who lived for centuries under all sorts of occupations were victims long before Zionism showed up in Eretz Yisrael and will remain as such as long as they are ruled by power thirsty leaders who manipulate them into all kinds of shit and then point out the "enemy".

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2005, 03:34:07 PM »
People who lived for centuries under all sorts of occupations were victims long before Zionism showed up in Eretz Yisrael and will remain as such

I'm glad you pointed that out... Zionism makes a lot more sense now.

"They're victims anyway."

It's like stealing a dollar from a homeless guy and saying "He's poor anyways.. that dollar wasn't gonna change his life around or anything"

But then again... I'm talking to a Zionist here... so you may even agree with that LOL

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: December 18, 2005, 01:43:40 PM »
You are officially the master of taking statements out of context. I'm glad you see my point though.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: December 18, 2005, 02:37:04 PM »
You are officially the master of taking statements out of context. I'm glad you see my point though.

I think you still got the crown... anyways, I didn't expect much more from you.

LOL @ this fudgepacker