Author Topic: EU slams Israel for its policies in East Jerusalem  (Read 2381 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: EU slams Israel for its policies in East Jerusalem
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2005, 12:47:58 PM »
Let's not the lavon affair.

In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring.
Some of the spies were from Israel, while others were recruited from the local Jewish population. Israel responded to the scandal with claims in the media that there was no spy ring, that it was all a hoax perpetrated by "anti-Semites". But as the public trial progressed, it was evident that Israel had indeed been behind the bombing. Eventually, Israeli's Defense Minister Pinhas Lavon was brought down by the scandal, although it appears that he was himself the victim of a frame-up by the real authors of the bombing project, code named "Operation Susannah."

It is therefore a fact that Israel has a prior history of setting off bombs with the intent to blame Arabs for them.
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2005, 12:52:20 PM »
Various Israeli media, such as Jerusalem Post and Ha'aretz (citing Reuters as the source) report that the Israeli government has honored several Egyptian Jews who were involved in spying and sabotage in Egypt in the 1950s.

This incident is known as the Lavon Affair, and extensive material on the incident can be found in Israel and Terror in Egypt.

Briefly stated, a group of Jews in Egypt plotted in 1954 to bomb several U.S. and British interests, so as to undermine the newly formed government by the Free Officers coupe d'etat. The blame would fall on Egyptians and cause the British to remain in the Suez Canal area, thus acting a buffer between Egypt and Israel

Note how the incident was denied at the time, so Israel can claim the high moral ground, but later, little by little, the details showed that these men were trained by the Israeli Defense Forces, and Mossad's involvement was acknowledged.
United Arab States

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2005, 08:13:47 PM »
I'm not gonna respond anymore because you're no better than people who deny the Holocaust and I'll leave you with: You're a tool, and I pity you.

I'm gonna level with you, doesn't^ make you seem any more credible when you keep coming back!

I come back because you say something so dumb and easy to refute with facts, that I just have to point your stupidities out. For example, yes the Zionists weren't fond of the mandates system throughout the whole time, but it was only due to the mandates system that they were able to get a "homeland"... which is why they organized themselves accordingly in order to use the mandates system to their benefit... however, as things progressed, they viewed the mandates system as an obstacle to their goals and that's when attacks were carried out. If you don't know that... and can't accept facts.... then so be it. I'm not here to persuade you, I'm just presenting facts... I know you may not be used to these foreign things called facts, living in Israel and all.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2005, 04:45:28 AM »
as things progressed, they viewed the mandates system as an obstacle to their goals and that's when attacks were carried out

Yet it seems like in your post regarding this^ you chose to omit this fact(promissing not to come back so you wouldn't have to admit it), while I stated it, and somehow I'm the one whose stupidity needs to be pointed out. :D lol
You've just proven that if it wasn't for my remark you wouldn't even mention the fact which lead to the creation of Israel because it didn't serve your portrayal of "The Colonialist Zionism",
Brainwashed?- I think so, this is not the first time you choose to ignore facts that don't suit your views.
There's a difference between using a bad situation to your benefit and being fond of it, and point is, that the locals for centuries did neither. Fact is that the Palestinian People is a byproduct of Zionism and you can't help but ignoring this since it refutes your entire misconception of the freedom seeking peasants who, for some reason, didn't even see a way out untill Jews came into the area to seek national freedom.

P.S You keep contradicting yourself with everything you say.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 04:53:26 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2005, 06:17:30 AM »

Your attempts to dumb down the discussions with a moronic reply about E.U and UFOS only furher underlines the level to which you have been brainwashed into total denial. Tony Blair when interviewed by the Times newspaper said no we arent going to stop supplying Israel with planes, if we stop supplying them it wont change anything someone else will supply them instead.
Britain is part of the EU!

I have great respect for people who try to delegitemize Israel while completely ignoring the legitimacy with which they tend to treat Arab Autocracies and terrorism, it is a sign of determination, I respect determination. Even when determination is harmfull it determines and defines people's agendas. I want you to think of something here, kind of a continuation to my debate with Jamal, you need to see whose interests are being served significantly more when a suicide bomber commits a premeditated murder of civilians, and whose interests are being served significantly more when the IDF unintentionally kills a civilian? Who gains from what?-You'll find it is the same side that gains in both cases. Jamal said that Jews were fond of the mandates mainly bcause they knew how to use a crappy situation to their favour, and now, when the Palestinian leadership does it, Jamal, and you my friend, don't even bother to ask yourselves "doesn't something smell fishy here?" OR "How come murder of Israelis is a catalyst of political profit for the Palestinian leadership and how come ,death of Palestinians, is a P.R boost for the Palestinian Leadership that also assists in promotion of political goals?" >Israel looses both ways because death of Israelis due to terrorist acts does absolutely no good neither to its democratically elected leadership nor to its population and its responses to terrorism also usually add up an international delegitimization of its right for self-defence due to occasional accidents.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 06:21:45 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2005, 07:35:16 AM »
^^^ the point is there not always accidents and the israeli authorities do their best to protect those who take it too far.... and it they also order such things.....

"The Palestinians must be hit and it must be very painful: we must cause them losses, victims, so that they feel the heavy price" -Ariel Sharon,  5 March 2002.

soon after israel moved into densly populated refugee camps, in particular committing a mascre in jenin then refusing to allow humanitarian aid into the the town for 11 days and they denied investigators access

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2005, 09:13:08 AM »
^^^ the point is there not always accidents and the israeli authorities do their best to protect those who take it too far

On behalf of the Palestinian side it is NEVER AN ACCIDENT and this is all you need to know.
As long as Palestinian Leaders profit both from terrorism and from death of Palestinians, while Israel doesn't, your logic must be active.
We can't go from house to house asking people "are you by any chance a terrorist?" as long as those who pose themselves as leaders in the Palestinian Autonomy continue to further terrorism, responsibility for the death of Palestinians is theirs and theirs only, Israel does what it can, but as long as Palestinian Power thirsty leaders continue to gain from death of Palestinians,ambivalently, there's not much to do. Hadn't there been Palestinian terrorists, IDF would have no reason to raid their hiding-places.

P.S Unless the grass is cut, the snakes won't show.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2005, 09:35:11 AM »
and they also order such things.....

"The Palestinians must be hit and it must be very painful: we must cause them losses, victims, so that they feel the heavy price" -Ariel Sharon,  5 March 2002.

soon after israel moved into densly populated refugee camps, in particular committing a mascre in jenin then refusing to allow humanitarian aid into the the town for 11 days and they denied investigators access
any comment on the rest of my post??

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2005, 09:41:29 AM »
israels tactics have always been to intimidate and provoke palestinians in order for them to commit terrorist acts, just so the IDF can justify their reprisals, prolong the occupation and consolidate more land to claim as their own. This is abundently clear and your just in denial!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2005, 09:54:20 AM »
and they also order such things.....

any comment on the rest of my post??

Yes, I would like you to quote a few Palestinian leaders/Terrorists as well because you're trying to demonize the Israeli side without explaining that such statements,like Sharon's, come in response to terrorist acts, if we're into quotes now, you can simply view one of the previous pages of this thread where I quoted a few for you.

And as for densely populated areas- Terrorism will be hunted down anywhere it originates. Fatah has better knowledge as for locations of terrorists but it doesn't move a finger to stop it, instead, through ignoring terrorism, it coerces IDF to stop it.

I've been to the territories and the only times when humanitarian aid is not allowed is when it may obstruct an operation, again, had Fatah dealt with terrorists, it would be up to the Palestinian Leadership, but Fatah and the Palestinian Leadership gain from it, is it so hard to understand?

Palestinian anti-Israeli terrorism claiming the land and denying Israel, surfaced after 1967(after the 6 day war). When West Bank and Gaza were under Egypt and Jordan you didn't see anyone hollering "occupation!" because there was no such thing as "Palestinians", how come it's so easy for you to disregard this?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 09:57:32 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2005, 10:17:11 AM »
like Sharon's, come in response to terrorist acts
sharon was not singling out terrorists, he simply said palestinians!!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2005, 10:37:37 AM »
like Sharon's, come in response to terrorist acts
sharon was not singling out terrorists, he simply said palestinians!!

So?

Do you know what "Itbah al Yahud" iz? Ask Jamal, I bet he'll tell ya! :)

Didn't the U.S refer to the USSR during the cold-war as "Russians"?
A war is a generalization, that's why it's so bad!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2005, 01:36:49 PM »
i think u'll find the cold war is completely different, israel is the occupying power and its leader openly stated his intention to make the occupied subjects suffer!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2005, 02:12:15 PM »
i think u'll find the cold war is completely different, israel is the occupying power and its leader openly stated his intention to make the occupied subjects suffer!

Israel is not an occupying power but a state surrounded with terrorist states and terrorist power structures, therefore,Israel is to do whatever is in its power to defend its existence.
Palestinians have a leadership- an autonomy trying to undermine a state that supplies it with electricity, employment, weapons, support money etc ....Israel did not capture this land from the Palestinians, but from Jordan and Egypt, which do not claim the land.
As long as they are fond of militias doing whatever the hell they want to obstruct Israel's existence, preachers calling for mass murder of Jews, suffering is what they expect....Read my sig...."When you choose a demeanor you choose the consequences"

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2005, 02:15:04 PM »
why don't u read my sig theres another sharon quote for ya

“What is to become of the Palestinians?” Churchill asked. “We’ll make a pastrami sandwich of them,” Sharon said. Churchill responded, “What?” “Yes, we’ll insert a strip of Jewish settlements in between the Palestinians, and then another strip of Jewish settlements right across the West Bank, so that in 25 years’ time, neither the United Nations nor the United States, nobody, will be able to tear it apart.”

i think that clearly shows israel colonisation ambitions.....