Author Topic: LMFAO!! Check out this homo...Acgrundy  (Read 763 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMFAO!! Check out this homo...Acgrundy
« on: July 16, 2002, 10:28:18 AM »
I check my private messages and...

Listen up you scary bitch.  You talk big on the internet, but lets see you do it to my face.  Like I said I will be at the house of blues on tues july 30.  And you don't need a ticket bitch, you just need to show up and get beat down.  And all that crying you doing bout not having a car and it taking 2 hours to get there.  Well you are a lying ass pussy bitch.
your address:
5142 Lubao Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Distance to House of Blues Hollywood: 19.2 miles

since when does  it take 2 hours to drive 20 miles.
Oh and about you calling me a little 12 year old.  Who is the pussy bitch still living at home sucking his mommas tittie and bobing on his fathers nob.  Oh and what else bitch you don't got a car.  So who is the little 12 year old.  Show up to the club you little bitch, only reason why you wouldn't is cause your scared.  But I know your address partner.  See ya around BIATCH!!!!!

LMAO...and than I replied saying "Yo, your so fuckin immature, you fagg...Its the fuckin internet, get a fuckin life" <<Something close too that...and he replies with

thats what I thought you fucking pussy, you are fuckin scared.  You are a real tough guy on the internet but when it comes down to it you are a worthless piece of shit pussy.  Well if I don't see you at the show maybe some day I might see you at your house bitch

LMFAO...Is that just hillarious or what...hahahaha, this kid seriously has a lot of time on his hands too go out on the net and pick out fights...LMAO...what is he? A wanna be thug trying too prove too the internet that hes a "gangsta"?? Come on man...Grow the fuck up...He takes this shit the anal-crack, needs Internet-Anger-Management or some shit...It even says in his quote "Now_I_know KILLA"...LMFAO...What a pathetic young guy...Man, all I gotta say is grow up...It's the NET! The FUCKIN INTERNET!! If I were too fight with everyone I had beef with on the Net, than I would have faught with 90% of the board...It seems like you're unexperienced with "Net-Beefs" and you take the internet like its "Real Life"...Homo-Thug...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

Re: LMFAO!! Check out this homo...Acgrundy
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 10:33:18 AM »
Like I said about 3 times already bitch you act real tough on the net.  Well step up to me fool.  Show me what you got.  I gaurantee I will whoop your ass.  Tell you what you come to the Quik show and fight me.  If you win I will leave this forum forever.  So now mr. tough guy whats your excuse.  Anyone can talk hard on the internet, I am willing to prove to you that I will kick your ass.  I don't go around talking shit to people, but you talked some shit to me so now I am taking you on.  So step up or shut the fuck up pussy.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2002, 10:33:42 AM »
he seems serious sooooooooo i say go out and fight him 8) ;D

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2002, 10:34:48 AM »
oh and about a lot of time on my hands.  Well yes I work mon thru friday 7:30 to 4:30 and I don't have a lot to do.  But you, what over 7000 posts.  Now who has no life.  

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2002, 10:44:52 AM »
The Big Dogg AcGrundy gona smash on this fool!   WOOF!
hahah
Nik I say you should fight him man, he seems serious, but if your not serious about fighting him then you should really shut up becuase you keep talking shit about the guy and you wont back it up...So put up or shut up and end this shit...Its all on you Nik, you have to be the "bigger man" and either apologize or go out there with everything you got and fight...

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2002, 10:46:13 AM »
Handle your shit without clutterin' the board. I'm sick of babysittin'. Y'all ever heard of "Private Message"?

*LOCKED*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 04:25:49 PM »
unlocked good work sikoitc

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 06:46:46 AM »
Like I said about 3 times already bitch you act real tough on the net.  Well step up to me fool.  Show me what you got.  I gaurantee I will whoop your ass.  Tell you what you come to the Quik show and fight me.  If you win I will leave this forum forever.  So now mr. tough guy whats your excuse.  Anyone can talk hard on the internet, I am willing to prove to you that I will kick your ass.  I don't go around talking shit to people, but you talked some shit to me so now I am taking you on.  So step up or shut the fuck up pussy.

u mad?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 06:48:00 AM »
Man, all I gotta say is grow up...It's the NET! The FUCKIN INTERNET!! If I were too fight with everyone I had beef with on the Net, than I would have faught with 90% of the board...It seems like you're unexperienced with "Net-Beefs" and you take the internet like its "Real Life"...Homo-Thug...

hahahahahahahahahahah oh the irony

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 09:25:09 AM »
Man, all I gotta say is grow up...It's the NET! The FUCKIN INTERNET!! If I were too fight with everyone I had beef with on the Net, than I would have faught with 90% of the board...It seems like you're unexperienced with "Net-Beefs" and you take the internet like its "Real Life"...Homo-Thug...

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 09:52:40 AM »

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 10:53:04 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 03:06:01 PM »
^Why'd you two re-quote me? Y'all tryna suck my dick? Y'all gay? LOL.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 03:23:17 PM »

sorry cham, here's a +1 for you though!  hahaha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 03:30:15 PM »

sorry cham, here's a +1 for you though!  hahaha

Can't wait to go positive. Then I'll probably just run for president of this country.