Author Topic: Game might sign a couple of Buck´s "ex-homies"........  (Read 416 times)

ABN

Game might sign a couple of Buck´s "ex-homies"........
« on: November 27, 2005, 01:19:02 PM »
yea i just listened to that Skee show where he world premiered all of those new Game joints and he said that Game is about to sign Murder Rich´s group. Skee said that Rich was the one who really held Buck down in the streets and that they were best friends but had a falling out. MR is on Straight Outta Cashville on Takin Hits and Skee premiered a new song by the group and they talked some shit about Buck on the joint.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game might sign a couple of Buck´s "ex-homies"........
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 01:33:15 PM »
 that d-tay?

and game needs to stop doing beef-related signings, makes him look like a wannabe

Bigg $amo

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 01:34:45 PM »
that d-tay?

and game needs to stop doing beef-related signings, makes him look like a wannabe

exactly.

ABN

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 01:36:45 PM »
that d-tay?

naw, not D-Tay. he´s still over at G-Unit with Buck(he´s been over there for 2 years without releasing shit lol). Murder Rich is the guy who´s talkin on the record tellin them to go and get someone´s head to him on a plate. and Game fucked with Rich and them while he was still signed to G-Unit. one of the rapper´s in the group is pretty tight but the other one sucked.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 01:38:53 PM »
i think Game shud first secure a deal for BWS before signin nemore ppl cause if BWS doesnt get a deal secured, all these signingz will be a waste of tyme.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ABN

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 01:42:30 PM »
i might hook up the whole show later but that shit is 80 MB and 2 hours long. lots of exclusives on the show with a bunch of artists. he played a real dope mixtape joint with Spitfiyah that his dumb ass didn´t say what it was called.

K A I N

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 01:49:45 PM »
that d-tay?

exactly.

Haircuts and tattoos also.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 02:24:07 PM »
that d-tay?

exactly.

Haircuts and tattoos also.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 05:56:33 PM »
i might hook up the whole show later but that shit is 80 MB and 2 hours long. lots of exclusives on the show with a bunch of artists. he played a real dope mixtape joint with Spitfiyah that his dumb ass didn´t say what it was called.

that would be real dope, but its understandable if you don't have the time

EDIT:  Don't worry about it, I found this link to the whole show on BWS forums:

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1WTB8EP08NOE3035AESOVR62Q5
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 07:08:48 PM by SlickPants »