Author Topic: Eazy E's Campaign 4 Finishing High Skool....lol  (Read 357 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eazy E's Campaign 4 Finishing High Skool....lo
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2002, 09:31:29 PM »
hs is bullshit, but they are non profit organizations and poorly ran at that...

true i didnt really learn anything important in HS, but i learn plenty useful stuff in college.  not only that but looking back HS really wasnt that hard either... whether yall believe it or not yall could easily finish that shit with str8 A's some of u probably already realize this..

and while it might not be anything important, u aint gonna learn anything u need to know to work at a grocery store, but calc, and math comes in handy during college... if u have a good english class that can help u out too.... more importantly though HS isnt much work to get through, go there and do ya thing, put a lil effort in... then when college time comes u dont have to pass it up becuz you can get a scholarship... especially minority students its pretty easy to get a scholarship... my one friend didnt even have to pay to apply to college cuz of his finincial status so he just sent in like 20 applications and got all sorts of good deals.

its kind of sad to see all the hating on the education system. i can see why people feel that way i felt that way in HS, but dead prez aint the smartest people out there just cuz they said something u dont have to believe that shit 100%... it might be a bullshit system but stick with it and in the end it pays off.

First off college is tons of fun, u have a great opportunity to take classes u really enjoy with competent professors, and meet all sorts of new people. not to mention mad parties and shit. then when its all said in done provided you worked hard and did good u get to live comfy on a nice salary

can u get through life with out formal education sure... people prove that every day, but you have to have a very different outlook on things to make it if thats the road u take otherwise u gonna end up spendin ya life workin hard and moving slow..

right now im a soph for those of u that just dropped out of HS or whatever i got a smalll story cuz this is gettin long that might change ya mind a lil.

my roommate right now is a junior, he's 26 yrs old and didnt even start college til he was 24 at the community college level.. he went to HS in cali and grew up in santa ana in the ghetto.  when he was 18 he got kicked out his house and lived on his own ever since doing the bullshit jobs yall talkin about... finally he saved up enough, went to JC for 2 years worked hard and then transferred to a more prestigious 4 year schoool.. it might have taken him awhile to do all this he will be 27 when he graduates but it just shows u can do it either way... right now avg salary for a mgmt major at my school is like 45,000 a year... which is more than either of his parents make and more than he ever would have made had he quit and just gave up.

if yall wanna talk about shit more hit me up