Author Topic: #1 Ranked NFL Offense in Pictures EDIT: Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahh  (Read 445 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: #1 Ranked NFL Offense in Pictures
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 10:12:06 AM »
Do I have to explain everything for you? Chargers haved scored more vs. quality teams that why they're RANKED #1 offense, that doesn't mean they have the most yards/points or even 11-0 playing scrub teams  :D

Then you don't say #1 ranked NFL offence idoit. Cause the #1 ranked ranked offence overall is Seattle. Put in the title Bets Offence against quality teams, don'tr put #1 ranked offence in the NFL cause the number one ranked offence in the NFL is Seattle. You should clearify what it is you're trying to say because judging by the title, it should be pics of the Seahawks since they are the #1 ranked NFL Offence. The Chargers aren't ranked #1, I gave you the site on NFL.com which tells you that. Do I have to ex-plain everything to you?

What the fuck do you think ranked means? You're a dumbshit I'm done with your ass.

Did you ever go to the site I gave you from NFL.com asshole? It clearly says that that #1 ranked offense in the NFL is Seattle & not San Diego. So you need to just shut the fuck up as you clearly refuse to accpet that you were wrong in making a thread that said #1 Ranked NFL offense in Pictures & posting picutres of the Chargers when you know that the Seahawks are the #1 rankled offense in the NFL. Are you claiming that the NFL is wrong when it says who's the #1 ranked offense in the NFL? See when it comesa to NFL ranking for eithetr offense or defence, I get the info from NFL.com, but now you claim that NFL posts the wrong info. I guess some loner who lives with his mom would know more about football than the NFL would.

San Diego is actually the 12th ranked defence & not the 21st ranked defence

K A I N

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 10:31:01 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm pretty sure the Colts are still #1.

Actually no they don't. I checked www.nfl.com The Seahawks have the #1 ranked offence in the NFL, followed by the Bengals, who are followed by the Colts, who are followed by the Rams, who are followed by the Chiefs, who are followed by the Chargers. The Colts haven't been number one ranked offence since last year.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-TOTAL/2005/regular?sort_col_1=4

Where does it say RANK on that nfl page? It's just in order by most yard per game...don't get mad get glad.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 10:35:04 AM by K A I N »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2005, 10:43:45 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm pretty sure the Colts are still #1.

Actually no they don't. I checked www.nfl.com The Seahawks have the #1 ranked offence in the NFL, followed by the Bengals, who are followed by the Colts, who are followed by the Rams, who are followed by the Chiefs, who are followed by the Chargers. The Colts haven't been number one ranked offence since last year.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-TOTAL/2005/regular?sort_col_1=4

Where does it say RANK on that nfl page? It's just in order by most yard per game...don't get mad get glad.

Go to www.nfl.com then click the stats link. Scroll down to where it says sortable team rankings. Then click total offence & clcik find stats. You'll see it there & you'll see why the NFL has San Diego ranked as the #6 ranked offense

K A I N

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2005, 11:11:56 AM »
Thats according to yards per game(total offense)...ok you win  :)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2005, 11:25:12 AM »

Thank You

K A I N

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2005, 11:29:59 AM »

Thank You

But not really  :D

Seattle Seahawks #1 Ranked NFL Avg Yards gained per game.

Chargers #1 Ranked NFL Offense  :o
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 11:33:07 AM by K A I N »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2005, 05:09:32 PM »

Thank You

But not really  :D

Seattle Seahawks #1 Ranked NFL Avg Yards gained per game.

Chargers #1 Ranked NFL Offense  :o

That's not total offence. The #1 ranked offence is Seattle

K A I N

Uping this shit..... :whistle:

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Uping this shit..... :whistle:

What exactly? What's the whistle supposed to mean? Seattle still has the #1 ranked total offense in the NFL