Author Topic: **Ronaldinho Appreciating Thread**  (Read 317 times)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: **Ronaldinho Appreciating Thread**
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 03:28:38 PM »
nah my opinion the best player ever (GOAT) is Zidane, thats just my opinion and i think that way because he was the big player for my generation, the same way that all the greats were, Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, they were all considered the greatest ever by there generation because thats who they watched growing up, unfortunatley we now cannot see as much footage of Pele so i think it would be unfair to say he was the greatest ever because thats what someone who used to whatch him said. IMO the honour goes to Zidane, ask Lovejoy

[img]

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 03:54:43 PM »
nah my opinion the best player ever (GOAT) is Zidane, thats just my opinion and i think that way because he was the big player for my generation, the same way that all the greats were, Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, they were all considered the greatest ever by there generation because thats who they watched growing up, unfortunatley we now cannot see as much footage of Pele so i think it would be unfair to say he was the greatest ever because thats what someone who used to whatch him said. IMO the honour goes to Zidane, ask Lovejoy

jesus!  zidane the G.O.A.T.?   top 10-15 of all time - yeh definately  but not #1 in my book
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2005, 10:12:27 AM »
No zidane isnt the GOAT, neither is maradona. To me the best player is still pele. He was way before my time, but i saw many old games from him. And he was so ahead of his time. No player could stop him. He scored more then 1000 goals in his career. I havent seen anyone yet who was so in a class of his own. But maradona is definetly in my top 3. My top 3 is:

1 Pele
2 Cruyf
3 Maradonna