Author Topic: Have you ever "came"fast.  (Read 875 times)

Don Breezio

Re: Have you ever "came"fast.
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2005, 02:40:58 AM »
^^^ i shaved once....its really easy to do but when it grows back its fuckin horrible...it itches like crazy

anyways...every guy has come fast once or twice...its normal...the first time me and my girlfriend had sex was crazy...i hadn't had sex in over a year...and we were foolin around for like a half hour before i went in (and i didnt expect her to let me)...and it was like as soon as it was in i was done for...plus it was from the back which is my favorite...but ever since then im fine...now and then if its been like a week or more i'll finish in like 5 or 6 minutes...but as long as im gettin it a few times a week i can go for 20-25 minutes...

the best thing about the way it works for me is once she cums im done...that sets me off like crazy...so i don't have to keep workin at it once she's done lol

i agree with whoever said the best way to deal with it is to rub one out before hand...just do it like a half hour before...even if you do it a few hours before it'll give you a bit of extra time

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2005, 08:08:33 AM »
^ or you could just fuck her wait 10 minutes and fuck her again.  ;)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2005, 08:37:15 AM »
haha, hempside, a black man in the US army, stationed in germany, moping around the showers depressed, doubting himself, what a loser lol.
Naw homie german ,serbian,romanian,turk,african,american sistas love me....you should here how they call out  my name in serbian(h,hhhhheemmmpSIIIIDE!!baaaby!!oh HEEEMPY!!)....shit is dope.what you thinking, pussy aint aroud here.fool you crazy!....now go back and make me another "HEMPSIDE"thread)....I loves that shit.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2005, 11:35:34 AM »
^ or you could just fuck her wait 10 minutes and fuck her again.  ;)

done that before...thats always fun too

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2005, 02:22:23 PM »
dam, u guys....... u wannna last longer just slow the fuck down wen u feel like ur ganna nut u dont even have to slow down just pull out and play wit her clit wit ur dick till u get composed again u guys act like it impossible to go for hours. i read some of ur posts and if i compare me to some of you, yall wood look like minute men belive me there is alot of things yall can do to last longer beatin it before is the best way to go but make sure its like a few hours before.

second is they have trojans designed to help u last longer

and third u can keep a steady pace or just a pace where is great for her and good enuf for u so u dont bust a quicky

coola

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2005, 04:06:29 PM »
^ man you right about that, but only when gettin bulk sex... man slowing down and stoppin when about to nut, dont forget the lady with lose the vibe too, and womens stimulation drops alot quicker than mens... if you gonna bust, its best to just bust get it over with, and start again...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2005, 04:11:05 PM »
^ man you right about that, but only when gettin bulk sex... man slowing down and stoppin when about to nut, dont forget the lady with lose the vibe too, and womens stimulation drops alot quicker than mens... if you gonna bust, its best to just bust get it over with, and start again...
i feel ya im not say ur rong i was just givin a peice of my experiece so hopeful it might work for some fo yall

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2005, 11:35:18 PM »
yea u need to rub some novacaine on yall shit

or when you fuckin her just imagine you tappin chewbacca instead for about 2 hours  :laugh:

Imagine tappin Chewbacca? You gotta be kidding me...Yeah thats a good idea...... ::)

THAT WILL MAKE YOU DICK SOFT...not make you last longer.... >:(

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2005, 12:12:26 AM »
^^^  :laugh:   for real!

coola

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2005, 04:35:30 AM »
i feel ya im not say ur rong i was just givin a peice of my experiece so hopeful it might work for some fo yall

yeah man, different methods, but to each man his own... as long as we get the girl moaning, thats all that matters at the end of the day...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2005, 09:30:25 AM »
its only happenned to me once, with my first girlfriend shed stayed over and we started to get jiggy in the morning and it was all over in about 5 minutes I was pissed off cos i've normally got good staminar and can go for ages, but that often ends up hurting them and have to finish early before i cum because my dick very thick now that is fucking annoying if they don't finish me off after

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2005, 10:19:37 AM »
its only happenned to me once, with my first girlfriend shed stayed over and we started to get jiggy in the morning and it was all over in about 5 minutes I was pissed off cos i've normally got good staminar and can go for ages, but that often ends up hurting them and have to finish early before i cum because my dick very thick now that is fucking annoying if they don't finish me off after
WHAT!?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2005, 10:25:16 AM »
WHAT!?
you obviously have a small dick so you wouldn't understand, i've had trouble with nearly every girl i fucked even tho i use plenty of foreplay before hand, it usually ends up hurting them. with older girls its not so bad because they their pussys aren't so tight....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2005, 10:34:12 AM »
WHAT!?
you obviously have a small dick so you wouldn't understand, i've had trouble with nearly every girl i fucked even tho i use plenty of foreplay before hand, it usually ends up hurting them. with older girls its not so bad because they their pussys aren't so tight....
its not that i didnt understand the concept of ur first post its just that i didnt understand WTF u said..... but get it now. and no i dont have a thin dick my shit is golden... its just perfect

ABN

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2005, 10:42:40 AM »
the first time i ever had sex i busted a nut after about 7 minutes. the only problem i got these days is that sometimes it takes me forever to bust a nut so i can´t have quickies for 10-20 minutes coz it takes me atleast 30 minutes to bust a nut. most females likes it though but it´s not funny to fuck for 50 minutes just to bust a nut coz afterwards i´ll be layin in a pool of sweat breathing like i´ve just ran a marathon.