Author Topic: How do I put pics on my profile and sig??  (Read 99 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

How do I put pics on my profile and sig??
« on: November 29, 2005, 05:28:49 PM »
Ive been posting for a while here and I still dont know how to put pics up on my signature, im not to smart with computers does anyone want to explain to me how to do it.  Thanks in advance

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: How do I put pics on my profile and sig??
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 05:32:09 PM »
Upload the image to a image hosting site, get the direct link and place it in the image brackets

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 05:33:13 PM »
Go to a hosting site (I use tinypic.com) and select the picture on your computer you want to upload. It will give you different codes. Copy the "image" code put it in your sig. Do the same for you avater or use the url code.

SCRIP1ONER

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 06:22:22 PM »
go to www.imageshack.us browse for the picture you wanna upload (you gotta have it saved somewhere on ur computer)

after its done uploading imageshack is gonna give u like 4 diff links, but only highlight and copy the "Direct Link"

then come back here to the forum go to profile and under signature  type   << make sure theres no gaps and u should b set
(http://yourlinkgoeshere should be replaced wit the actual link you copied)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 06:31:42 PM by CA[U]T!ON »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2005, 10:48:08 PM »
Thanks for the help!!!one again though im kind of confused on how to add more pics thought it seems like when you edit your profile layout there is only room for 1 photo?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2005, 10:51:28 PM »
Thanks for the help!!!one again though im kind of confused on how to add more pics thought it seems like when you edit your profile layout there is only room for 1 photo?
On your avatar u can only put one (as far as I know). In your sig you can put as many as the word count will let you (500 charecteristics) if u want more in ur sig u need to delete all that text u got.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2005, 10:55:12 PM »
go to www.imageshack.us browse for the picture you wanna upload (you gotta have it saved somewhere on ur computer)

after its done uploading imageshack is gonna give u like 4 diff links, but only highlight and copy the "Direct Link"

then come back here to the forum go to profile and under signature  type   << make sure theres no gaps and u should b set

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2005, 01:40:53 AM »
thanks again for the help