Author Topic: Wyze Randal Has "Beef" (New Track, Over Dr. Dre Beat)  (Read 143 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Wyze Randal Has "Beef" (New Track, Over Dr. Dre Beat)
« on: November 30, 2005, 01:18:25 AM »
This was on dubcnn earlier this week but i forgot to post it up here, check the track and drop feedback!

Earlier this week we posed the questions, "Who Is Wyze Randal?" You listened and my god did you respond...in numbers! For those who don't know the answer check the update a little way down. The rest of you, attention! We are back with a new street track, "Beef," which sees Wyze Randal taking care of business over a Dr. Dre beat. As of now it is the beat from 50 Cent's OST track, "When It Rains It Pours" but a sign of the future? Who Knows!

Inland Empire resident Wyze Randal is still putting the finishing touches to his debut release, "Who Is Wyze Randal?" with his executive producer Embryo. As well as the 25 track mixtape, Wyze Randal will make an appearance on "HipHopWest Mixtape Volume 1" that DJ Strong of the Cali Untouchables, Strong House Records and HipHopWest.com is putting together. Check out the "Beef" below and drop some feedback here.

Wyze Randal - Beef (Over 50 Cent's "When It Rains It Pours") > http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/november05/wyze_randal-beef-(dubcnn).mp3
Wyze Randal - Freestyle > http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/november05/wyze_randal-freestyle-(dubcnn).mp3

for more go to > www.dubcnn.com

Wyze Randal's MySpacePage and the Embryo Productions official website.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Wyze Randal Has "Beef" (New Track, Over Dr. Dre Beat)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 02:06:23 AM »
Bout to check...

Intriago33

Re: Wyze Randal Has "Beef" (New Track, Over Dr. Dre Beat)
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 06:55:18 AM »
Tight.

I'm definitely feelin the freestyle, and the Beef track was decent too. I'll look out for more updates.