Poll

What Group will make the Best Come Back in 2006?

DPGC
12 (57.1%)
A Tribe Called Quest
2 (9.5%)
The Fugees
3 (14.3%)
Others...
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: What Group will make the Best Come Back in 2006?  (Read 260 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
What Group will make the Best Come Back in 2006?
« on: December 02, 2005, 10:07:20 AM »
I would vote for DPGC since the production will be handled by Daz, LT Hutton, Battecat and Fredwreck, I wont vote for Fugees since their first single was fucking trash!!!! and Im missing ATCQ and I know that with Kanye behind boards it will sound good! So I go with ATCQ

Throwback

Re: What Group will make the Best Come Back in 2006?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 10:12:30 AM »
lol dpgc. how can they comeback, if they werent even there in the first place.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 10:21:40 AM »
Lol at DPGC.As much as I like(d) those guys they are finished.They will be the same story like 213 album was,maybe even worse.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 10:23:21 AM »
Tha Liks baby!!!

Sun|Rah

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 10:32:42 AM »
Xclan :)

and the tribes maybe.. i'm not sure..

Elevz

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 10:42:26 AM »
I don't believe in The Tribe fitting in the modern day era... However, they stand much more of a chance making a succesful comeback compared to DPG and The Fugees. So... How about Tha Alkaholiks or Wu-Tang? I predict Tha Alkaholiks will do best.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005, 11:23:23 AM »
Q-Tip said in a interview on the radio here a while back that ATCQ were done except they might reunite for a few live shows but thats it.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 11:55:54 AM »
The fugees. I don't think will be the same without odb, and whats up with u-god..is he still in the clan? ???

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 01:12:57 PM »
DPG will comeback strong, but Im also looking forward to some new Outkast.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 01:20:05 PM »
The fugees. I don't think will be the same without odb, and whats up with u-god..is he still in the clan? ???

??? thats wu tang right there dude ... not fugees
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Bigg $amo

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005, 04:06:42 PM »

??? thats wu tang right there dude ... not fugees

nah i'm sayin i think fugees will make a strong comeback...but im wonderin' why poeple are talking about the wu making a comeback

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2005, 04:53:23 PM »
I think its possible the wu could make a come back...they'd all have to really pull together and go back to the early days of the 36 chambers and wu-tang forever. it wouldn't be the same without ol' dirty...but maybe if they have some unreleased vocals by him it would work out.

personally i think if anyone is gonna make a comeback it will be The Lox/d-block...we need some new (group) shit

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2005, 05:01:12 PM »
I think its possible the wu could make a come back...they'd all have to really pull together and go back to the early days of the 36 chambers and wu-tang forever. it wouldn't be the same without ol' dirty...but maybe if they have some unreleased vocals by him it would work out.

personally i think if anyone is gonna make a comeback it will be The Lox/d-block...we need some new (group) shit

I hope they dont go the BIG, Pac route and realese unreleased Dirty tracks for the enxt 10 years, that would suck so much cock!

I wish the Fugees would make the strong comeback but they wont.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2005, 05:24:58 PM »

I hope they dont go the BIG, Pac route and realese unreleased Dirty tracks for the enxt 10 years, that would suck so much cock!

I wish the Fugees would make the strong comeback but they wont.

yeah if i could pick anyone it would be the fugees but it wont happen...they are all just in different places creatively...first i'd love a fugees album that was more like the score...and then i'd love a wyclef album that was more like the carnival and had refugee camp (and some john forte even though he's in jail) guest appearances

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2005, 05:53:31 PM »
I got sooo disapointed with this new Fugees joint man!!! I was hyped for them to return but this Take it Easy joint showed me that the chemistry is gone.