Author Topic: holiday shopping....  (Read 69 times)

westkoastanostra

holiday shopping....
« on: December 06, 2005, 11:41:34 AM »
damn i hate holiday shopping....x-mas is quikly coming up....the days are ending faster and faster and i still haven't shopped for shit...all the stores are getting fuckin packed full of ppl every day....i was at wal-mart the other day and all i wanted to gett was a birthday card for my mom since it was gonna be her birthday and some fuckin batteries but every time i turned the corner to the next aisle it was like a fuckin traffic jam full of ppl and their fuckin carts...i just felt like going ballistic and clobbering and clotheslining ppl just so i can get my shit and get the hell out...but then i finally get to the damn cash register and long as fuckin lines everywhere...i was ready to turn hulk but i saw some fine ass chickens pass by so i cooled down and got with the program and waited patiently to be ringed up....this season sucks...next year i'ma do my shopping early november...

MANBEARPIG.

Re: holiday shopping....
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 01:48:33 PM »
I feel ya I'm gonan go shopping tomorrow, and I'ma do the majority of that at Old navy gettin some 10 dollar and under shit

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

Re: holiday shopping....
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 04:49:53 PM »
I ain't buyin' chit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE