Author Topic: Words n shit u don't understand  (Read 505 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Words n shit u don't understand
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2002, 02:01:03 PM »
When someone says "PC'd out"... they're callin someone a snitch/buster/punk...

In prison, When people tell or rat on other somebody... they get put them in Protective Custody (PC)... Their still in prison but they're being protected from other inmates that want to hurt them.

Even if you listen to "Bring It On".. where he says that line  he's talkikn about being in prison

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2002, 02:49:25 PM »

ok i know dis is a lil'offa tha subject but yo Rees, where'd ya get that pic at??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2002, 02:55:31 PM »

In prison, When people tell or rat on other somebody... they get put them in Protective Custody (PC)... Their still in prison but they're being protected from other inmates that want to hurt them.

Even if you listen to "Bring It On".. where he says that line  he's talkikn about being in prison

Thanks I was confused. I never used that term, nor heard it. Caught me off guard.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2002, 03:21:26 PM »

DAWM, I WAS THINKIN ABOUT THE DRUGS LIKE THE OTHER, THANKS FOR CLEARIN SHIT UP HOMEBOY
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-