Author Topic: are you a decent fighter at(throwing them thangs)  (Read 613 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: are you a decent fighter at(throwing them thangs)
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2006, 12:18:54 PM »
life without taco bell is useless.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2006, 02:25:30 PM »
Im alright

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2006, 10:24:35 PM »
i've only gotten into 1 street fight and that was with my boy (we're cool now)

anyways the ppl watchin said i fucked him up but i didn't think i beat him up THAT bad

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Mygla

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2006, 08:54:52 AM »
i rarely fight... and when i do fight, it's mostly with the wrong kinda people....

i was at a party on "the wrong side of town", and this guy who hated me because I was with a girl he liked, startet talking shit, two seconds, and he was down... then all of a sudden five of his homies are on top of me, kicking and hitting. i lost two teeth and bruised a rib. that wasn't very fun  :P

i've never lost a fight when it's one on one... but i've gotten my ass kicked a couple of times in bigger brawls and shit... i get a little too loudmouthed when i shouldn't, and i get fucked up.

and i don't go psychotic on people, no matter who they are... if i knock a guy out, that's it... i'm not gonna kick him while he's down, even tho i know he'd do that to me... i've seen too many people hospitalized, and even dead because of shit like that. this one guy i knew got beat so badly that he passed out when he got home, choked on his own womit, it's fucked up.