Author Topic: So I gave "window shopper" and "I know you don't love me" another spin...  (Read 615 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: So I gave "window shopper" and "I know you don't love me" another spin...
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 05:31:10 PM »
window shopper is my shit, i love it.

and lmao at everyone saying : "Yeah I like it but still fuck 50" or "Yeah I like it but just because of the beat."Just give it up.50 Cent makes catchy songs and thats why he sells so much.Its nothing wrong to admit that you like a 50 Cent song because of 50 Cent.I bet you have all singed the chours from Window Shopper at leats once  :D
i said neither of those things, and i dunno why u quoted me, but i do agree with u, but me personally i do like it cause of the beat, and i have my reasons, that are pretty simple, but the song is catchy and enjoyable

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 08:12:58 PM »

and lmao at everyone saying : "Yeah I like it but still fuck 50" or "Yeah I like it but just because of the beat."Just give it up.50 Cent makes catchy songs and thats why he sells so much.Its nothing wrong to admit that you like a 50 Cent song because of 50 Cent.I bet you have all singed the chours from Window Shopper at leats once  :D

i find my self singin the chorus and hummin the beat, yes i admit it

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 09:36:23 PM »
The beat for Window Shopper is dope but 50 spits some of the weakest shit I've heard in a while.

yeah but its catchy as fuck espically the chorus

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 01:29:49 AM »

i said neither of those things, and i dunno why u quoted me, but i do agree with u, but me personally i do like it cause of the beat, and i have my reasons, that are pretty simple, but the song is catchy and enjoyable

Nah man that wasnt aimed at you.I feel just like you and Im glad you admited it that you like without adding any comments.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 01:37:11 AM »
Window Shopper had potential, but 50's slur makes me bust up and laugh at his first verse.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Okka

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 01:51:08 AM »

Me too...

ABN

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 05:11:46 AM »
i think the chorus on Window Shopper is catchy as hell but the beat´s not that good. and 50 came pretty cool on Hustler´s Ambition but he should´ve been able to come with something a lot better on a beat as good as that one. i don´t really have a problem with 50 as a rapper when he´s actually tryin to do something good(Skimask Way) but most of the time he just comes up with a catchy hook and some dumb fuck verses that sucks*insert random 50 single here*.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2005, 01:54:11 PM »
i like the song "window shopper" to be honest.... :-\
NO MORE WAR

eurospakz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2005, 01:28:25 PM »
whenever i hear the window shopper beat i got the hell rell freestyle in my head.

the beat ain´t that bad though.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2005, 09:38:20 AM »
the hook and beat on window shopper are nice. i wont bother speaking on the attempted lyricism, but 50 if definetly up there for some of the best hooks. it actually makes sense that he got with mobb, cause they were great at that.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2005, 08:27:01 PM »
I like Window Shopper

I like a lot of 50s songs they arent horrible I expect mediocrity from him, I dont like him though.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 05:23:07 PM »
both tracks are tight especially Window Shopper, but that ones getting played out right now they play it everywhere
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2005, 05:27:25 PM »
Both have tight beats. Window Shopper is hella addictive.