Author Topic: now that is cold !  (Read 238 times)

coola

now that is cold !
« on: December 08, 2005, 08:48:00 AM »

must be in siberia..

51 cent

• 'G'
Re: now that is cold !
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 10:11:41 AM »
Mother of god.
"Aight, new drink..."

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 10:23:58 AM »
holy moly

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 10:26:48 AM »
thats fuckin crazy lol... btw siberia dont use american stop signs

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 10:34:20 AM »
cool
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Bigg $amo

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 10:37:14 AM »
nah, that MUST be in Quebec  >:( >:(

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 12:52:25 PM »
It could be somewhere in ND or MN or the UP of MI - it gets crazy cold up there!  That's why I dont' live in any of those places, lmao!
"Aight, new drink..."

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 12:57:54 PM »
It could be somewhere in ND or MN or the UP of MI - it gets crazy cold up there!  That's why I dont' live in any of those places, lmao!

Hell yeah. It was about 2 degrees here in Minneapolis on Monday. In January, I expect it to be around -10 degrees for most of the month.  :(

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 01:07:38 PM »
nah, that MUST be in Quebec  >:( >:(

I guesss it is...its cold as fuck over here...

Bigg $amo

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 01:32:27 PM »

Hell yeah. It was about 2 degrees here in Minneapolis on Monday. In January, I expect it to be around -10 degrees for most of the month.  :(

out here it's -16 degrees..lol...i expect it to be -40 in january...and thats no joke.

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 02:21:46 PM »
Yo, this is why I moved from Boston to DC!  I'm originally from Michigan, so I'm used to this crap - but I never saw ice fall of a sign like that (probably b/c I was buried under 2 feet of snow)
"Aight, new drink..."

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 02:51:43 PM »

out here it's -16 degrees..lol...i expect it to be -40 in january...and thats no joke.

Where you at? I didn't factor in the wind chill so it could get colder here too. I really hope it doesn't though.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2005, 02:55:17 PM »
Yo, this is why I moved from Boston to DC!  I'm originally from Michigan, so I'm used to this crap - but I never saw ice fall of a sign like that (probably b/c I was buried under 2 feet of snow)

You have to admit though, it is pretty funny to see people from out of town try to drive on midwestern roads like it's they will die if they go faster than 30mph, then they end up in the ditch anyways.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 03:54:50 PM »

Where you at? I didn't factor in the wind chill so it could get colder here too. I really hope it doesn't though.

maybe you guys should make clear who´s talking Farenheit and who´s talking Celsius...

(cause depending on that, it´s either 32 or 0 around here so that´s quite a difference)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2005, 04:02:43 PM »

maybe you guys should make clear who´s talking Farenheit and who´s talking Celsius...

(cause depending on that, it´s either 32 or 0 around here so that´s quite a difference)

This is America we are talking about here. What the hell is celsius? ;D

Edit: I didn't know I had a unit conversion deal on my phone, so I did the math and -10F is about -23C.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 04:08:15 PM by $ »