Poll

???

Dipset: Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Freaky Zeaky, J.R. Writer, 40 Cal, Hell Rell, Jha Jha
G-Unit: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, Mase, Spider Loc, Olivia

Voting closes: April 24, 2033, 11:47:18 AM

Author Topic: Who do you respect more as peoples ? [POLL]  (Read 510 times)

Elevz

Re: Who do you respect more as peoples ? [POLL]
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2005, 11:03:18 PM »
The Dips, they got more personality and charisma than any of the g unit fucks who just hang out ayt the gym all day and bank on the same formula over and over again.DIPSET!
i'm sorry but i got to do it...

dude they're musical artists not POTENTIAL girl friend material....

A prop for making me laugh so early in the morning, LOL ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2005, 01:04:59 AM »
Gotta say dipset. Only because 50 whored himself the fuck out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2005, 01:14:55 AM »
dipset because you could actually see them chillin in the hood (145 n Lennox) and not movin to Connecticut

but im skeptical about the beef with Juelz playin at the G-Unit Xmas show

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2005, 02:26:06 AM »
lol at the options

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2005, 03:49:44 AM »
West coast garbage^

Do us all a favor & go kill yourself  you dumb piece of shit!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2005, 05:26:45 AM »
Right now, I'll say this: Dipset is showing a lot more creativity right now (doing an album with rappers from Paris), while G-Unit is banking on the same formulic approach to records that they've used for nearly three years now (and it's starting to wear thin, if it wasn't already).

That said, I don't think either group's members are particularly talented, and both of them are the types of people I don't associate with.  Both groups are a bunch of dumbasses who argue about how gangsta they are and bullshit like that, and they sell to the mainstream on that image.  And despite what people say, Dipset are as much a sellout group as G-Unit.  It's the crackers that bump their shit, by and large.

Your attempts to depict "crackers" as the ones who listen to bumblegum rap never seize to amaze me, but now it gets to the point when I have to say something towards that.
Fact: The part of rap that is dominated by conscious,  lyrical rap with content like good backpack rap is as a fact also dominated by a white fan base.
Fact: Many many black people love 50 Cent. People who try to deny this and blame white people for the exploitation of rap annoy me. They used to say Eminem and all those wiggers buying his trash are giving rap a bad name (when in fact Eminem used to be way more skilled than most rappers ever were to begin with) and how a black dude could never sell that much as Eminem does and how Eminem only sells cause he's white and rich white dumb kids can identify with him and buy a lot of records. Then comes 50 Cent into the game and sells pretty much the some numbers Eminem does. Again, white people are the ones to blame.
Cause God forbid that black people listen to 50 Cent!!! I mean they only listen to underground rap, don't they? Only white people like 2pac, 50 Cent or Dr.Dre. Blacks always bump shit like Murs and Immortal Technique or Talib Kweli. Never mind that Talib Kweli is a 50 fan. Never mind that I see blacks with G-Unit Gear all the time.

When you go to a 50 Cent concert in Sweden, of course you can say "Look at those dumb crackers who know nothing about rap as usual at this 50 Cent concert". News Flash: There are more whites than blacks in Europe and America. Maybe that could be a reason for that? Huh?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ABN

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2005, 05:33:37 AM »
it´s hard for me to say that i respect anyone as a person when i haven´t even met them.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2005, 06:43:06 AM »
am I the only one who doesn´t give a fuck?
hey!!I thought I was the only one that dont give a fuck.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2005, 08:44:00 AM »
Right now, I'll say this: Dipset is showing a lot more creativity right now (doing an album with rappers from Paris), while G-Unit is banking on the same formulic approach to records that they've used for nearly three years now (and it's starting to wear thin, if it wasn't already).

That said, I don't think either group's members are particularly talented, and both of them are the types of people I don't associate with.  Both groups are a bunch of dumbasses who argue about how gangsta they are and bullshit like that, and they sell to the mainstream on that image.  And despite what people say, Dipset are as much a sellout group as G-Unit.  It's the crackers that bump their shit, by and large.

Your attempts to depict "crackers" as the ones who listen to bumblegum rap never seize to amaze me, but now it gets to the point when I have to say something towards that.
Fact: The part of rap that is dominated by conscious,  lyrical rap with content like good backpack rap is as a fact also dominated by a white fan base.
Fact: Many many black people love 50 Cent. People who try to deny this and blame white people for the exploitation of rap annoy me. They used to say Eminem and all those wiggers buying his trash are giving rap a bad name (when in fact Eminem used to be way more skilled than most rappers ever were to begin with) and how a black dude could never sell that much as Eminem does and how Eminem only sells cause he's white and rich white dumb kids can identify with him and buy a lot of records. Then comes 50 Cent into the game and sells pretty much the some numbers Eminem does. Again, white people are the ones to blame.
Cause God forbid that black people listen to 50 Cent!!! I mean they only listen to underground rap, don't they? Only white people like 2pac, 50 Cent or Dr.Dre. Blacks always bump shit like Murs and Immortal Technique or Talib Kweli. Never mind that Talib Kweli is a 50 fan. Never mind that I see blacks with G-Unit Gear all the time.

When you go to a 50 Cent concert in Sweden, of course you can say "Look at those dumb crackers who know nothing about rap as usual at this 50 Cent concert". News Flash: There are more whites than blacks in Europe and America. Maybe that could be a reason for that? Huh?

You get a prop.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2005, 08:54:28 AM »
am I the only one who doesn´t give a fuck?
No
that´s great. and my nigga hempside is with me once again

and Kain, shut up lol. I don´t even hate Dipset, neither did BombFirst say he did (before you called his music garbage), it´s just that certain persons could care less if they´re the more respectable persons than G-Unit

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2005, 09:11:01 AM »
Im not trippen.but to some degree,there is alot of creativity missing in both camps.We at war,the world is stressed out.and (alot) of people want to hear artist talk about some real serious topics (some time).aleast give the people one song,thats talking about serious issues.then mybe ill pick up a unit,dipset cd....but till then both groups suck heavly.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2005, 09:14:54 AM »
this thread is seperating the poodles from the pitbulls........ smell me?

Elevz

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2005, 09:21:26 AM »

You get a prop.

*imitating Biggie*
AND ANOTHER ONE!

Eihtball

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2005, 09:36:21 AM »
LOL at all these fools giving you props when you don't even know what the fuck I said.

I never said that ONLY crackers listen to 50, Pac, Dre, etc.  Do you think I don't listen to them?  You just can't read for shit, because you're fucking illiterate.  My point as I meant earlier (in the other thread) was simply that because, as you have said YOURSELF many times, crackers are the majority, they're the ones who labels listen to the most.  Because they're the largest part of the record-buying population, as well as the ones with the most money, they are the ones that record labels listen to.  When they wanted gangsta rap, the labels gave them gangsta rap, and thus made hip-hop the way it is today (dominated by too much bullshit).  And that's how it is now - groups like G-Unit and Dipset did become popular largely because white suburban kids are the ones who bought their album.  It's that simple.

Everything else you wrote was just ignorant bullshit based upon your mis-interpretation of what I said.  Learn to read, bitch.

'EclipZe

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2005, 09:57:16 AM »
fuck it, Enya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dipset & G-Unit  :D