Author Topic: one of the most disturbign pictures i have ever seen  (Read 536 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: one of the most disturbign pictures i have ever seen
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2005, 12:02:13 AM »
"if i was forced out of the home i lived in by religous fanatics like what happened to the palestinans, those israelies with guns and tanks saying that my land belonged to their god then i would turn to a gun...

the minority is usually innocent and in these 3 cases they definately are.

don't preach to me like you are some god figure."

so if u were kicked out of ur home by israelis and u took refuge in lebanon ,a country that gave u a home and was the only country that still let u carry out operations against israel , u would turn ur guns on lebanon and start cutting off roads , kidnapping LEBANESE , killing LEBANESE and start a war in LEBANON , plan to kick out all the lebanese christians so u can settle in there place it would be LEBANONs' fault because ur part of a minority ?
lol ignorant bitch

word

dude wat do u look like?

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2005, 04:14:02 AM »
"word

dude wat do u look like?"

i'm a lebanese christian , i look "mediterranean" i guess without the big nose

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2005, 07:12:24 AM »
"if i was forced out of the home i lived in by religous fanatics like what happened to the palestinans, those israelies with guns and tanks saying that my land belonged to their god then i would turn to a gun...

so if u were kicked out of ur home by israelis and u took refuge in lebanon ,a country that gave u a home and was the only country that still let u carry out operations against israel , u would turn ur guns on lebanon and start cutting off roads , kidnapping LEBANESE , killing LEBANESE and start a war in LEBANON , plan to kick out all the lebanese christians so u can settle in there place it would be LEBANONs' fault because ur part of a minority ?
lol ignorant bitch

man when did that happen was it in the civil war,and wat started that
United Arab States

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2005, 09:01:43 AM »

lol ignorant bitch

im witchu on dat, i hate jews with every fiber of my hearth.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 09:06:33 AM by Drunk Driver Drivin »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2005, 09:43:34 AM »
"word

dude wat do u look like?"

i'm a lebanese christian , i look "mediterranean" i guess without the big nose
no pix?

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2005, 03:59:26 PM »
lol ignorant bitch

why not? that's what israel done to the palestinans and worse so why are the palestinans not allowed to do it to somebody else?

lol ignorant hypocrite bitch

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2005, 04:26:08 PM »
lol ignorant bitch

why not? that's what israel done to the palestinans and worse so why are the palestinans not allowed to do it to somebody else?

dude is labenese he doesn't have to do nothing with isreal,lebenon is an arabic country
United Arab States

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2005, 05:27:54 AM »
"man when did that happen was it in the civil war,and wat started that"

it started when the PLO entered Lebanon after they were kicked out of jordan.
Basically the situation between te lebanese was the powder , the PLO were the spark that burned everyone (the shia Amal militias' camp war siege on the palestinians is more brutal than anything we have evere done to the palestos) and the syrians were the fuel that kept the war burning .

"no pix?"

umm no......great gif though
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 09:32:20 AM by Cedars »

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2005, 01:53:49 PM »
one dies 20 are born wat else is new

wtf is that supposed to mean?  it's just ok for you pple getting killed? retarted !

because of people thinking like this we ruine apart !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Mygla

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2005, 03:28:33 PM »
there's certain individuals in every side of the conflict(s) who's being fucked up, ALL israelis aren't bad, ALL palestinans aren't bad... some are, and it's mostly people with a certain amount of power that's fucked up, and the (good) civilians suffer from it...

lol ignorant bitch

lol stupid bitch