Author Topic: Soopafly & Denaun Porter(D12) Sign Production Deal + Soopa & Latoya Hook Back Up  (Read 460 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Soopafly just let me know that he teamed up with Denaun Porter of D-12 for a production deal. Soopafly also let me know that he will be releasing a solo album through Daz' record label independently, since his major debut has been taking very long to come out. He also hooked back up with former protege Latoya Williams, and is working on her album again aswell.

There is no set date for either of the projects as of yet, but lookout for some audio soon. Soopafly can also be heard on the "Welcome To Tha Chuuch - Tha Album" CD dropping next week.

Incase you missed the exclusive single from Soopafly we premiered a few weeks ago, "Bangin' West Coast", check it out: here. Check back with us for the latest on Soopafly as always.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
So he's no longer on DoggyStyle Records?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

i think he still is, but he's just gonna drop a independent record now because he's tired of waiting on snoop. snoop's been saying he's gonna drop a soopafly album for what, 10 years now?

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats great news, hope you drop sum tracks soon

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So he's part of Mr. Porter Productions (I think that's the name)?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
that's some pathetic shit that he's been on Snoop label for so many years now he has to put out an indy album that won't seel more then 5,000 copies
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that's some pathetic shit that he's been on Snoop label for so many years now he has to put out an indy album that won't seel more then 5,000 copies

and he probably wont even release this.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
So what does this production deal mean? Does it mean that he could be working with Denaun on beats for Shady Records/Runyon Ave? (I think that's Denaun's labels name anyway...)

Anyway, it sounds like a good move for Soopa and hopefully will be a chance for us to see two very under-rated producers get their shine.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

KURUPTION-81

good to hear we may get another album from soopafly

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that unreleased soopafly album is one of my favorites, i'm def. lookin forward to this

ToOoOoN!!!

thats dope news  8) i'm looking forward to hear some new soopafly shit  8)

GangstaBoogy

maybe he finally realized that working with snoop is a waiste of...years
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

soopa-man

i think he still is, but he's just gonna drop a independent record now because he's tired of waiting on snoop. snoop's been saying he's gonna drop a soopafly album for what, 10 years now?
Ask Soopafly if he even has an album done yet, then think about that statement, out of all the members in DPG he has the smallest catalogue, he is lazy man, he truly is all the projects he has had a hand never came to fruition, from his album on Death Row, to Doggystyle/Dogghouse album, everything thats come out is because of DAz and Snoop putting it out, not Soopafly....good news though hope to hear some hot shit from him soon

WestCoasta

I've been sayin the whole time that he should just hook up with Daz independently  :stupid:

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats dope news  8) i'm looking forward to hear some new soopafly shit  8)