Author Topic: Stanley "Tookie" Williams needs to be executed  (Read 905 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams needs to be executed
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 05:59:07 PM »
If this guy doesn't deserve to die then who does?

you
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 06:26:39 PM »
no he needs to stay alive and spend life in jail thats more of a punishment than death is nobody can ever doubt that

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 11:00:56 PM »
death penalty - no

life sentence - yes

the man can have a positive affect on a lot of young people that others may not have

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 11:13:05 PM »
It's very rare to give clemency.  THe last time it was given was from regan.  Even that alone was for a very special case. 
I don't believe he will recieve clemency.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2005, 12:49:54 AM »
He would most likely do good staying alive, but people arent asking for that. They want him free and that's fucked up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2005, 01:00:57 AM »
no he needs to stay alive and spend life in jail thats more of a punishment than death is nobody can ever doubt that

i think tookie would rather stay alive, like the majority of prisoners would... especially an 'og' like tookie, he'd have all his boys with him...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2005, 02:48:11 AM »
I'm against the death penalty, but that's the only reason I believe he shouldnt be executed. 
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2005, 03:54:13 AM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2005, 05:58:04 AM »
After looking @ the case a little bit, it's my opinion they should fry the guy.  Nothing takes back the way he committed those murders.  He won't even admit to it.  The guy is a cold heartless son of a bitch.

So he wrote some children's books.  I'm sure the people he murdered would have loved to have the opportunity to write some children's books, but they can't because he fucking murdered them. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2005, 09:42:58 AM »
If aronld grants him this clemency...his ass will be taken up to the gov't.  The next election will be comming up for gov. position.  So, he's gotta "look" good.  haha
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2005, 09:45:37 AM »
Because he's still trying to prove his innocence, he cant just say hes guilty. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2005, 02:59:08 PM »
i don't believe he should be put to death, it's obvious, from what i've seen at least, that he's been rehabilitated. Putting him to death would do nothing but fuck up the justice system, it'd be sending the wrong message. however i'm NOT saying that we should not have a death penalty, i think the death penalty should be reserved for those crazy dude who commit numerous murders and are PROUD of it, i've heard stories from death row about dudes who sit there and say shit "i'm proud i killed a mother and her child, and if i'm ever released or escaped i'd kill YOUR wife and kids" those guys should be "put to sleep". but i don't think Tookie is in that extreme of a circumstance, grant him clemecy and let him do more possitive things behind the bars that he earned to be behind.

How is he rehabilitated when he wont even accept admit that he was the killer and express remorse? How is he rehabilitated when he won't act as an informant and work with police to take down other gang members?

Don't fall for the act, man.
lol you don't get it do you....suburbian white people amaze me some times

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Eihtball

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2005, 03:03:30 PM »
How is he rehabilitated when he wont even accept admit that he was the killer and express remorse? How is he rehabilitated when he won't act as an informant and work with police to take down other gang members?

Don't fall for the act, man.

Rehabilitated as in, he's now against the lifestyle he once led.

How do you know it's an act, anyway?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2005, 03:04:16 PM »
After looking @ the case a little bit, it's my opinion they should fry the guy.  Nothing takes back the way he committed those murders.  He won't even admit to it.  The guy is a cold heartless son of a bitch.

So he wrote some children's books.  I'm sure the people he murdered would have loved to have the opportunity to write some children's books, but they can't because he fucking murdered them. 

look i don't know if he committed the crimes or not but like i said earlier the death penalty should be reserved for people who do these type of things and sit there on death row 5 years 10 years 20  years down the line more vicious and brutal than ever before wanting to do these things again and agian....ask yourself this...do you HONESTLY think tookie is in that category? now i believe in our government and think that they had enough evidence to convict him of these crimes...but i think he earned his bars. at the end of the day he's still a man, still a human. he fucked up (apparently) now let him pay for it behind bars...don't terminate him like a rabid dog with rabbies

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2005, 03:04:45 PM »
I guess you the justice system is like, you can never take a chance to see if they will do positive again....cause then it wouldn't be fair to the other killers who "changed"..