Author Topic: To all the Miami Heat/Shaq lovers/Laker haters in the forum....  (Read 555 times)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: To all the Miami Heat/Shaq lovers/Laker haters in the forum....
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2005, 07:57:47 PM »

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 12:08:47 AM »
Los Angeles Lakers 10-9 record, .526 (in the strongest Conference and Division of the NBA)
Miami Heat 10-10 record, .500 (in the wackest Conference and Division of the NBA)

What a joke. See ya on xmas, ahahahahah.

Lakers are 10-10 now.  But hey, Kobe went for 35 :monkey_dance2:
What's that?I couldn't hear you with Shaqs dick in your mouth,fucking faggot!.

Shaq has been ryding the nuts of great guards his whole career,Kobe's been by himself 1 season and had Lamar,,And you shaq dick ryders are already judging him?You guys enjoy ryding Shaqs dick too much.

So,umm...Shaq once again came too Camp out of shape.He told the media that he put on 30 pounds of mustle weight b/c He felt weak Last season ::) more like McDonalds weight.

He gets injured AGAIN (What else in new,He's been injurie proan sinse 2002-2003 season).The Last thing you want too do when you're having Foot problems and knee problems is ad 30 pounds of pressure to it.

Shaq is not even that seriously injured...He's just doing what he did with the Lakers the Last couple of years and thats ,Sleep walking through the season,Taking games off for injuries that arn't even that serious.

It's no surprice this is happening right after he got what he wanted,And thats a contract extension.He doesn't have too work for shit anymore,he's done his job,It's now time for shaq too kick back,Just like he did right after Dr.Buss Game him his Last contract extension

So yes,the reason the Heat are 10-10 is b/c of "Snaks" a.k.a Shaq
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 12:23:59 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2005, 01:05:14 AM »
am i the only one the doesn't give a fuck about either team?

nope

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2005, 01:07:48 AM »
lol that "Lakers Run LA" toddler is still here? That Lebron pic in your sig has got to be the most childish thing ive seen here in a long time...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2005, 01:27:15 AM »
lol that "Lakers Run LA" toddler is still here? That Lebron pic in your sig has got to be the most childish thing ive seen here in a long time...

Shut up nigger. ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2005, 03:56:00 AM »
Spurs > Suns > Mavs > Clippers

the Lakers have to climb that ladder to get to the top.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 03:58:58 AM by OUW OUW PICK ME! PICK ME! »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2005, 07:07:05 AM »
Los Angeles Lakers 10-9 record, .526 (in the strongest Conference and Division of the NBA)
Miami Heat 10-10 record, .500 (in the wackest Conference and Division of the NBA)

What a joke. See ya on xmas, ahahahahah.

Lakers are 10-10 now.  But hey, Kobe went for 35 :monkey_dance2:
What's that?I couldn't hear you with Shaqs dick in your mouth,fucking faggot!.

Shaq has been ryding the nuts of great guards his whole career,Kobe's been by himself 1 season and had Lamar,,And you shaq dick ryders are already judging him?You guys enjoy ryding Shaqs dick too much.

So yes,the reason the Heat are 10-10 is b/c of "Snaks" a.k.a Shaq

Wow.  I'm not really even into the NBA for the most part.  I prefer college where teams actually play defense.  I was making an arguement to Antonio because he was making it look like the Lakers were better off without Shaq, and i was pointing out that both the Lakers and the Heat have the same record - and thats with Kobe playing and Shaq sitting.  (And for the record, even though he and I disagree, it didn't get personal - which earns respect, something that you threw away in the first sentence of your rant.)

And yes, Shaq does have D-Wade.  Shaq has always had a right hand man and look at the success he's had.  Kobe doesn't really have one, and thats mostly his fault.  Nobody wants to play with his bitch ass, nobody wants to coach his bitch ass.  You think Phil came back cause he really likes him? He said he was "Uncoachable" - but $ talks. And thats why Kobe will never be considered one of the greats by me.  He doesn't make everyone better. He's a ball hog and a baby.  Who gives a fuck if he got a sick jump shot?

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2005, 08:58:38 AM »
Wow.  I'm not really even into the NBA for the most part.  I prefer college where teams actually play defense.
Me too, to be honest. They play team-basketball, European style. I like it.

I was making an arguement to Antonio because he was making it look like the Lakers were better off without Shaq, and i was pointing out that both the Lakers and the Heat have the same record - and thats with Kobe playing and Shaq sitting.  (And for the record, even though he and I disagree, it didn't get personal - which earns respect, something that you threw away in the first sentence of your rant.)
Mine was just a provocation. But i've explained how i feel about the two teams and their projects in another post in this topic.

And yes, Shaq does have D-Wade.  Shaq has always had a right hand man and look at the success he's had.  Kobe doesn't really have one, and thats mostly his fault.  Nobody wants to play with his bitch ass, nobody wants to coach his bitch ass.  You think Phil came back cause he really likes him? He said he was "Uncoachable" - but $ talks. And thats why Kobe will never be considered one of the greats by me.  He doesn't make everyone better. He's a ball hog and a baby.  Who gives a fuck if he got a sick jump shot?
About Phil calling him uncoachable, Phil also said the same thing about Shaq. And Tex Winter included Kobe Bryant in the all-Winter team, but he didnt include Shaq cause Shaq was basically uncoachable.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2005, 01:50:55 PM »
we'll see if the lakers make the playoffs this year.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2005, 03:44:09 AM »
im pretty sure no ones going to be placin any bets on the Lakers ENDING the season with a better record then the Heat tho...am i right? So why even compare records now.

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2005, 04:03:00 AM »
Cause now i can. ;D 8)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2005, 04:09:14 AM »
Cause now i can. ;D 8)

so we should re up this thread after 82 games  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2005, 05:56:21 AM »
And yes, Shaq does have D-Wade.  Shaq has always had a right hand man and look at the success he's had.  Kobe doesn't really have one, and thats mostly his fault.  Nobody wants to play with his bitch ass,

WTF ..And how do you know that?  you're just making shit up..But hey,that's what shaq dick ryders do.Like i said,kobe's been by himself 1 year and had Lamar Odom,he's not as good as kobe,penny,D.Wade...The Lakers have no money too sign FA's,so how can you say no one wants to play with him? ::)  what a moron.If the Palyers we have now end up being great and they don't re-sign with the Lakers in a couple of years maybe your right.

And thats why Kobe will never be considered one of the greats by me.
Well,No one gives a shit what a shaq dick ryder like you thinks about kobe,He's already a Hall of Famer & was apart of a dynasty & accomplish something only 4 teams have done and thats win 3 straight championships.

You think Phil came back cause he really likes him? He said he was "Uncoachable" - but $ talks.

That was a fucking Diary of 2003-2004 season...Phil felt Kobe was uncoachable in the begining of that season but @ the end of the season when they were making their championship run their relationship got better and it was all good.Kobe is coachable,He did what ever Phil told him too do those 4 and a half years,which is why they won championships and J.West never traded him.And Phil didn't come back b/c of the money,He came back too let people know that shaq was the real cancer and that kobe wasn't that bad.Miaimi and NY offered  Phil for more money actually but phil decided to come back and coach Kobe & the Lakers.If Kobe was so bad he would of gone too miam and re-unite with Shaq,He probably would of had a better chanse winining a championship there,,riiight?I'm sure he would of taking less money for a chanse too win his 10th championship,but he didn't,He came back too L.A. too tell Shaq "Fuck you".you're so stupid,you said it yourself,you don't even fallow the NBA,so you just go along with the crown.You believe what ever ESPN tells you and the rest of the media tells you.

He doesn't make everyone better. He's a ball hog and a baby. 

lol How is kobe a baby?you gotta be fuking kidding me...Shaq Yelled @ Dr.Buss During a Pre-seaosn game "Pay Me muthafucker" :o :nawty: 

He has also said "If you don't feed the dogg the dogg wont guard the yard" now that's been a baby..i could type a whole page of things shaq has done/Said that makes him the Biggest baby and BITCH IN NBA HISTORY

He does make his teammates better,what the fuck have you being watching the Last 6 years.He's the reason Shaq won MVP's (Phil even said it) he's the reason why shaq had so many easy points,he's the reason why D.Fisher shot 55% from 3 point land in the 2001 playoffs,Who was the one always passing the ball to Horry of fox for the at the end of games and making them look look good/the heros?kobe!!

hmm Lets see Sasha,Smush Parker,B.Cook are putting up career high #'s b/c of kobe.they get open looks b/c of kobe.So you just need too shut the fuck up.

And kobe can't give Kwame post moves or rebounding skills..or make Mihm not have butterfingers,or make B.Cook be a great 1 on 1 defender,great players could only give there teammates opportunities too look good,(which kobe does) the rest is up too them.

And how is kobe a ballhog? he's never led the NBA in shot attempts per game.Last season he finished 3rd in the NBA in Shot attempts per game and that's b/c he needed too carry the load.

This season .yes he's shooting alot but that's b/c his teammates are still learning the triangle and they are not getting too their spots,,but lately kobe hasn't been shooting that much b/c they are now starting to understand the offence and are executing it.

And kobe is 1 of the best scores in NBA history,So if he shoots the Ball alot,that''s why,But you're trying to make it like it's a bad thing.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2005, 06:00:24 AM »
Kobe Bryant's interview with ESPN's Jim Gray:

GRAY: What was your reaction to Shaq saying the Lakers are his team, and everybody knows it?

BRYANT: It doesn't matter whose team it is. Nobody cares. I don't, Karl [Malone] doesn't, Gary [Payton] doesn't, and our teammates and the fans don't either. There's more to life than whose team this is. But this is his team, so it's time for him to act like it. That means no more coming into camp fat and out of shape, when your team is relying on your leadership on and off the court. It also means no more blaming others for our team's failure, or blaming staff members for not overdramatizing your injuries so that you avoid blame for your lack of conditioning. Also, "my team" doesn't mean only when we win; it means carrying the burden of defeat just as gracefully as you carry a championship trophy.

GRAY: Do you consider Shaq to be a leader?

BRYANT: Leaders don't beg for a contract extension and negotiate some 30 million [dollars] plus per year deal in the media when we have two future Hall of Famers playing here pretty much for free. A leader would not demand the ball every time down the floor when you have the three of us [Malone, Payton, Bryant] playing beside you, not to mention the teammates you have gone to war with for years -- and, by the way, then threaten not to play defense and rebound if you don't get the ball every time down the floor.

GRAY: Shaq says that you have not been a team player. Is he right?

BRYANT: That's ridiculous. I have been successfully sacrificing my game for years for Shaq. That's what Phil [Jackson] wanted me to do, so I did it. Last year Phil told me Shaq was not in physical condition to carry the trust of our offense, so he asked me to do it. But then he saw Shaq was getting upset that the team wasn't running through him, so Phil asked me to pull back and I did. This year is no different; my role is whatever Phil wants it to be. Period.

GRAY: Does that mean you will miss the opener [Tuesday] night and other games?

BRYANT: I probably won't play tomorrow night or until I'm ready. But I don't need Shaq's advice on how to play hurt. I've played with IVs before, during and after games. I've played with a broken hand, a sprained ankle, a torn shoulder, a fractured tooth, a severed lip, and a knee the size of a softball. I don't miss 15 games because of a toe injury that everybody knows wasn't that serious in the first place.

GRAY: Kobe, Shaq said if you didn't like what he had to say you can opt out and leave next season. Will you leave the Lakers?

BRYANT: I won't make that decision until the end of the season. I told Shaq last year that I was planning on opting out. He knew before anyone. I told him out of respect for what we have been through together. I thought he should be the first to know. The fact that he acts like this is such a big shock is a mystery to me. If leaving the Lakers at the end of the season is what I decide, a major reason for that will be Shaq's childlike selfishness and jealousy.

GRAY: Do you feel Shaq has been supportive in regards to your legal situation?

BRYANT: He is not my quote unquote "big brother." A big brother would have called to lend his support this summer. I heard absolutely nothing from him. I spoke to Devean [George], Rick [Fox], Mitch [Kupchak], Phil, and our owner Jerry Buss. And Shaq's own Uncle Jerome called and left three messages. Other teammates like Derek [Fisher], Mark [Madsen], and [Stanislav Medvedenko] left messages as well. Opponents called like [Chris] Webber, [Mike] Bibby, and many others. So did a lot of coaches. Michael Jordan, who didn't have my home phone, tracked it down to lend his support. So did Tiger Woods. But yet from my so-called big brother, I heard nothing.

GRAY: Why not resolve this behind closed doors? Why is this so public?

BRYANT: I asked Phil on Sunday [yesterday] to say something to calm this situation down before it boiled over. But he backed away, so now here we are. I have been a bigger person every time something happened with Shaq, and I don't expect this to be any different. But somebody in this organization had to speak up, because his unprofessionalism hurt us last year, and I don't want it to hurt us this year.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2005, 06:13:44 AM »
"The other players on the team wanted to make sure he (kobe) earned everything he got, that the coach didn't just give him something just because the fans wanted to see this young phenom play," recalled Del Harris, Bryant's first coach with the Lakers.

That was especially true of Shaquille O'Neal, the game's dominant young center who felt immense pressure to win championships. Each season his dislike of Bryant had grown.

"What suprised me about Shaquille during our early days in Los Angeles was how frustrated he got," said former Lakers GM Jerry West.

"He was not fun to be around. The shortcomings of our team and his teammates made him angry because he knew he was going to be judged on how much we won."

How angry?

Just months before Jackson arrived, O'Neal slapped Bryant during a pickup game at the Laker practice facility.

"It would not be forgotten," former Laker guard Derek Fisher said of the incident.

When Jackson and his coaching staff began work in Los Angeles, they were caught off guard by O'Neal's animosity toward Bryant.

"There was a lot of hatred in his heart," Tex Winter said of O'Neal. "He would speak his mind in our team meetings. He was saying really hateful. Kobe just took it and kept going."

Jackson had long been known for building an outstanding personal relationship with Michael Jordan in Chicago. That had been his strategy from the start: A great relationship with Jordan meant that everyone else on the team would fall in line.

Jackson astutely read that he faced a more severe choice in Los Angeles. The situation dictated that he could not be close to both Laker stars. So he made a logical choice, according to Winter. "Very early in our time in LA, Phil made the decision to go with Shaq. And he made it clear to Kobe and the press and everyone else that it was Shaq's team. He made it clear that he was far more interested in accommodating Shaq than Kobe. And Kobe seemed to accept this."

Winter, however, began to have concerns immediately. He said that he told Jackson that he (Jackson) seemed intent on making Bryant his "whipping boy," the player on which the coach traditionally takes out all of his frustration. Winter told Jackson that making a budding young superstar a whipping boy wasn't a good idea.

"Phil was trying to figure me out a little bit," Bryant recalled. "One of the things I told him is, "There's nothing to figure out. I'm just trying to play the game and learn the game the best I can." Once we got that established we started moving a little bit. But I didn't get into his mind games. I had so many other things to think about with this game. I didn't really have the time even to do that."

Perhaps Bryant should have paid more attention.

His relationship with Jackson only worsened over their five years together in LA. Winter said it was made worse by Jackson's refusal to have any sort of in-depth meeting or relationship with the young guard.

At the same time, Jackson leveled a variety of public attacks at Bryant during those years. At one point, Jackson told reporters that Bryant had sabotaged his own high school games to make himself look like a star.

It was simply a huge mistake to not keep Bryant in the loop, said Winter. "I think Phil realises that now."

- Excerpted from the forthcoming book, The Show - The Inside Story of The Spectacular Los Angeles Lakers in the Words of Those Who Lived It. Scheduled for December release by McGraw-Hill.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 06:15:41 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »