Author Topic: who here watches the NHL?  (Read 326 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: who here watches the NHL?
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2005, 09:32:57 PM »
I don't like the Montreal Canadiens  :P

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(   ;) what team do you like?
LA KINGS

the team they beat the other week  >:(

Sean Avery gots a big mouth :sshh:

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2005, 09:46:59 PM »
hahaha Avery is humor

he's one of my favorites  ;D   he dont take shit from nobody, he gets in the game and starts checkin fools and he's a small player who's down to scrap

I can see why opposing teams don't like him though  :laugh: (and the French Canadians)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2005, 10:34:08 PM »
I got to sit in a private box at GM Place a few weeks ago for a Canucks skills thing.  I don't like hockey at all, but the box was dope.

id kill 2 watch a game from the box... and u dont even like hockey AT ALL?? i think im gonna be sick.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2005, 10:41:48 PM »
I got to sit in a private box at GM Place a few weeks ago for a Canucks skills thing.  I don't like hockey at all, but the box was dope.

id kill 2 watch a game from the box... and u dont even like hockey AT ALL?? i think im gonna be sick.

nope, not at all lol.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2005, 07:22:47 AM »
hahaha Avery is humor

he's one of my favorites  ;D   he dont take shit from nobody, he gets in the game and starts checkin fools and he's a small player who's down to scrap

I can see why opposing teams don't like him though  :laugh: (and the French Canadians)

Ya but he got hit many times by us, he's an attention whore and we made sure he remembered us, I think he did 8)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2005, 07:41:03 AM »
if only the Canucks were in the East  >:( They'd roll on everyone like whoa  :o

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2005, 08:27:19 AM »
*praying for the Nordiques to come back* me 2 back in the day montreal vs quebec was the shit.Y'all remember the big fight?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 08:48:44 AM by LET'S ROLL »

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2005, 10:11:56 AM »
The Buffalo Sabres

I also follow the Kings cause of Jeremy Roenick

Jeremy Roenick is the shit! lol, he's the funniest man in the NHL. He's upset that he didn't get selected to the US team, so if he gets a chance to be a commentator he's gonna be cheering "Go Canada!" lol

Oh..CANUCKS 3...RANGERS 2...No Starter? No problem!... sad Ekards =/? Don't worry, we took down Ottawa too. Thats the two best teams in the East losing to the Canucks  ;D

lmao.  damn man i cant believe we lost that game.  too bad for cloutier being gone for the season, now you guys cant even trade him like you want to.  i wonder how much longer before we snag bert from you guys

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2005, 07:11:10 PM »
bert just denied that he asked to be traded

but i would not mind the trade if Lundqvist and Prucha come along  ;D

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2005, 08:07:07 PM »
whenever Peter Forsberg´s playing i´m watching, but other then that i don´t wathch too much hockey.

yeah hes amazing the dude...best player in the nhl and has been for a while, he's just unbeliable. It to bad he signed with the Flyers  :'(The Avs are my team and have been ever since they moved to denver from quebec...To bad Peter the great is gone >:(