4 (18.2%)
Miami Heat
0 (0%)
Sacramento Kings
5 (22.7%)
Other
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: What team will Ron Artest be traded to?  (Read 3050 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: What team will Ron Artest be traded to?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 04:04:30 PM »
Looks like he's trying to go to Dallas...But like Reggie Miller said, I now think he will be shipped to a losing team. Al Harrington for Artest currently seems very likely to happen. I wouldn't even be surprised to see him end up in Toronto...But I now doubt he'll get one of his requested teams in New York, Cleveland, and more recently Dallas...Dallas was looking at a straight up Stackhouse for Artest swap, which seems very unlikely to happen...The bottom line is, Artest is a straight up idiot. He is in a wonderful place and has a great oppurtunity on a winning team...He's a top scorer and defender, what more does this nutcase want? The Pacers would do that ridiculous Kwame + Lamar for Artest deal Antonio made up in a heartbeat...PeACe

rik

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 07:53:56 PM »
I don't care where he goes as long as its not the lakers. This dumb ass just fucked himself i predict he will be out of the league soon. Give him a couple more years and he won't be in the NBA. Kind of reminds me of Rodman.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 08:00:11 PM »
i picked NY. He says he wants to go to either NY or Cleveland. Either way, he's a good addition to a team. If he can keep his head strait, he's an amazing player. BTW Nik....did you put the Lakers on there because youre praying for this to happen for u guys? lol. I dont think the Pacers would pull the trigger on a trade with LA...not quite sure what you guys could offer. But a player like Artest (if he's stays on the court) would be a perfect fit in LA. You guys need that kind of presence and toughness under the glass.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2005, 08:04:03 PM »
I don't care where he goes as long as its not the lakers. This dumb ass just fucked himself i predict he will be out of the league soon. Give him a couple more years and he won't be in the NBA. Kind of reminds me of Rodman.

Rodman was worse....BUT, with the right situation even a nut like Rodman was a great teammate. Its always good to have some sort of defensive guy who likes to bang under the boards. Shit...most of the time guys like that ARE fucked up in the head lol. Rodman...Artest...Oakley....Mason...etc....

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 08:47:28 PM »
Dallas are not in contention, Mark Cuban said on TV he is happy with the current roster.

Cavs dont have much to offer, they arent parting with Hughes or Z.

Miami could piece together a deal, but its VERY unlikely they will tinker with the chemistry now.

Lakers would need to send something like Bynum + George. Dont think you guys will give up on Bynum this early. Odom wont get shifted one wouldnt think.

Artests agent said a deal to Sac wont happen, and Indiana wont jump at the opportunity to have Peja for half a season, then hear his demands for the max in the off season...

I'm telling you now, he will be a Knick. Possibly through a 3way with ATL, but he's coming here. Donnie Walsh said they want cap relief or youngsters. We have plenty of both. Curry, Frye, Artest = amazing frontline

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 02:38:23 AM »
Dallas are not in contention, Mark Cuban said on TV he is happy with the current roster.

DAMN.. I'd give Stackhouse up for Artest in a motherfuckin heartbeat. Move Howard to the SG spot and the team is FIZZZIRE.   >:( >:( >:(

Why won't Cavs give up Hughes?? Dude's not really fitting mayne

ah goddammit eat a dick@all those loser owners & GMs
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 03:48:20 AM »
I think Hughes is doing ok there, just give it some time. Shit they are doing ok though.

Yeah apparently Avery Johnson is the main influence behind Dallas not going after Ron Ron. Avery said he hated it how Rodman fucked up the Spurs team, and thinks the same could happen  :-\

Ron Artest will be a Knick.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 09:47:32 AM »
I would love to see Artest in a Knick Jersey, but i think he'll go to Sacramento because Peja is a great shooting threat and the Pacers definately don't wanna compete with any team Artest goes to in the Eastern Conference...Artest would be an amazing addition to any team that picks him up, he's an All-Star on both sides of the ball.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 09:57:48 AM »
If Al Harrington indeed gets traded for Artest I don't know if I can stop laughin.. ever.

What would make it even crazier is if Knicks arent included in a 3 way deal, and Artest ends up in Atlanta.. LMAOOO I guess he'd tear everything apart.
No, it's not a sin

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 10:01:47 AM »
Artest is ungrateful for everything Larry Bird has done for him. He stuck with Artest thru everything last season, and i know for a fact Bird believes Artest is a great basketball player. I believe Bird doesn't want to give him up, but what else can do you with an "uncaged animal"??

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2005, 10:09:16 AM »
i picked NY. He says he wants to go to either NY or Cleveland. Either way, he's a good addition to a team. If he can keep his head strait, he's an amazing player. BTW Nik....did you put the Lakers on there because youre praying for this to happen for u guys? lol. I dont think the Pacers would pull the trigger on a trade with LA...not quite sure what you guys could offer. But a player like Artest (if he's stays on the court) would be a perfect fit in LA. You guys need that kind of presence and toughness under the glass.

I'm guessing you didn't read my posts, just the poll...

Rumors have included Peja Stojakavic for Artest, Quentin Richardson for Artest, Lamar Odom for Artest, and more...Artest claims he wouldn't mind coming off the bench behind LeBron James or for the Miami Heat, but wants to play for a team where he will have the oppurtunity to score more...I think he's completely unstable and I wouldn't want to trade for him if I was a team...

if the Lakers traded Odom for Artest, I'd be pissed...The Lakers have something going, I would rather sign Spree than trade for Artest...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 10:12:42 AM »
I would love to see Artest in a Knick Jersey, but i think he'll go to Sacramento because Peja is a great shooting threat and the Pacers definately don't wanna compete with any team Artest goes to in the Eastern Conference...Artest would be an amazing addition to any team that picks him up, he's an All-Star on both sides of the ball.

It's just that they already have a shooter in Sarunas...Sarunas will be better than Peja. I believe Peja would heavily subside if traded to Indiana...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2005, 11:44:33 AM »

I'm guessing you didn't read my posts, just the poll...

yup...just the poll... 8)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2005, 07:09:16 PM »
There wont be a deal for Peja. Indy dont want veterans, and dont want to have to re-sign peja for the max in the off season...

was glad to hear Isiah say today that he wont be trading Frye/Lee/Robinson  ;D   we either get Artest for expirings and a throw in, or nothing happens. Rather leave Ron elsewhere than give up the future...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2005, 05:04:11 AM »
It makes me sick how so many teams let this opportunity slip through their fingers. Artest would be AWESOME on the Mavs. They are notorious for their horrid defense. Their offense is already kickin, and Artest isnt bad at offense either!! The fact that they don't want to trade Stackhouse for Artest makes my stomache aching. I bet Avery Johnson gets blowjobs from Stack.
No, it's not a sin