Author Topic: Spider Loc Is... "G-Unot Killer" [Mp3 Audio Inside]  (Read 1622 times)

dubbsup

• Lil Geezy
Re: Spider Loc Is... "G-Unot Killer" [Mp3 Audio Inside]
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2005, 08:06:57 PM »
spider loc is tryin to be Games replacment, fake a fuck, dudes wack, how is he gonna ...fuck it dude sucks dik needs to stop talkin shit get out the game   oh yeah 1 more thing  Bay Luv

hov

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2005, 02:55:15 AM »
his music is crap and always will be...only thing he has is street cred...all he does is open his mouth badmouthin rappers like kurupt and others who are respected in the game

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2005, 08:36:12 AM »
Nice track.................

but it's G-Unot all day long

Preme

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2005, 11:16:33 AM »
Man y'all niggaz lame man yall jus all ridin games tip hard da dude is nice but imma go head and put da record straight game wasent always hot da nigga used to be some straight up a** he was lettin niggas like joe budden and yukmouth dust his A** off wit no resistance he was jus gettin raped no vaseline spider loc got a long way to go to get to the top but imma crip and imma baq my nigga loc cuz he reppin da blue

Preme Aka Supreme  8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2005, 11:21:52 AM »
Man y'all niggaz lame man yall jus all ridin games tip hard da dude is nice but imma go head and put da record straight game wasent always hot da nigga used to be some straight up a** he was lettin niggas like joe budden and yukmouth dust his A** off wit no resistance he was jus gettin raped no vaseline spider loc got a long way to go to get to the top but imma crip and imma baq my nigga loc cuz he reppin da blue

Preme Aka Supreme  8)
Great, we got another internet banger. ::)

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2005, 12:34:31 PM »
this track should be called "G-Unot Dick Sucker"

Eihtball

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2005, 12:46:54 PM »
It's funny ya'll call Spider Loc a G-Unit dick rider...Is it just me or does it sound like he has hardly any enthusiasm when he shouts out G-Unit on his songs?  It's pretty clear to me that 50 pulls his strings on everything he does - I doubt Spider has any genuine allegiance to G-Unit other than what 50 makes him say.

I swear, it's almost inevitable...his album won't come out, and then he'll leave G-Unit on less-than-amicable terms, and he'll probably be all too happy to join the G-Unot movement after that.  If anyone lets him, that is.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2005, 02:29:31 PM »
That's it? I just heard this diss song for the first time right now. In all honesty it wan't as bad as some of you said. But is this spider's "much hyped" diss track against The Game? Very weak.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2005, 09:06:08 AM »
That's it? I just heard this diss song for the first time right now. In all honesty it wasn't as bad as some of you said. But is this spider's "much hyped" diss track against The Game? Very weak.

Exactly they made it seem like it's real terrible