Author Topic: Ipod nano  (Read 188 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Ipod nano
« on: December 14, 2005, 10:04:51 AM »
i want to buy this lil baby, but one of my friends told me it was easily scratching. U just put it in your pocket and it's all coverder by scratches.. anyone can confirm that? is it a good product, should i buy the old version istead? thanx

K A I N

Re: Ipod nano
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 10:09:53 AM »
lol where have you been?

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 10:55:26 AM »
That happened to my video iPod. Just buy a cover ASAP and it should be cool. Don't be dumb like me  :(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 12:04:04 PM »
Yea, I got one as a gift and I had it in my pocket and it got all scratched, but like Sik said, just get a cover right when you get it and it should be fine...

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 03:22:13 PM »
yeah man i got a black one and it got all scratched the first day, just get a case that doesent look super gay.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 10:27:15 PM »
Check this guy's $4 scratch removal process using "Brasso"...
http://todd.dailey.info/archives/2005/09/27/restore-your-ipod-nano-to-new-condition-with-a-4-can-of-brasso/

... then put you nano in a case or cover it with one of these films...
http://www.powersupportusa.com/products/ipod/np01.php

Peace  8)

BTW... apparently this Brasso stuff works at removing scratches from any iPod.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 11:19:09 PM »
Damn ozir that looks liek a dope product. I really need it. When I hold my ipod in the sunlight it looks bad. I never even dropped it either, it's just been in the case that came with the ipod.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 07:46:19 AM »
Damn ozir that looks liek a dope product. I really need it. When I hold my ipod in the sunlight it looks bad. I never even dropped it either, it's just been in the case that came with the ipod.

I recently got the 60GB Black iPod with video and I still haven't removed the plastic film it comes with.  I need to get a case or one of those clear films for it asap.  But that clean up job with Brasso seems reall tight and should do the trick if I need to remove any scratches.

Just be careful... try it on an old ipod first or on a small area to test it out.

Peace  8)

P.S. I just dropped "The Wash" on my iPod and I can watch it on the train on my way to work.  I love this new iPod.

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 01:37:39 PM »
Word, they have some cool covers, and arm bands for jogging.  I have the old school 40gig one, if I put that on an arm band it would rip my freakin arm off it's so big!
"Aight, new drink..."

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 04:18:28 PM »
Another fuckin' thing...the battery runs out too quicc