Author Topic: Lil john and E40 new song?  (Read 301 times)

J Bananas

Re: Lil john and E40 new song?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2005, 04:45:35 PM »
E-40 ft Keak Da Sneak - Tell Me When To Go (Produced By Lil Jon)

yeah that song is the shit

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2005, 10:08:35 PM »
E-40 isnt trash, why everyone hate on him. Hes got style.

a very annoying style
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2005, 11:02:00 PM »
E-40 is unorthodox. But his influence and appeal is real. He had people like Paul Wall and Swisha House shouting him out years before they blew up. He was one of the first few emcee's to really get on Lil Jon CDs and have Lil Jon on his CD, as well. He's always ahead of the game as far as getting love out of State. Dude has been down with U.G.K., 8-Ball & MJG, etc. Hell, he signed Ska Face Al Kapone years before he caught a buzz from Hustle & Flow. His influence as far as slang is undeniable, as well. More than half the Rap Game have, at one point or another, used Slang made popular by E-40.

The people who dislike him, are those who do not understand him.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2005, 11:52:01 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2005, 12:28:48 PM »
Lil Wayne is trash to me.  He's up there for top 5 WORST voices in hip-hop, he's nothing more than a punch line rapper anymore.  His albums have low replay value because of that.  He does get good beats, i'll give him that.  He's also suspect of having a ghost writer.

E-40 has one of the most unique styles in ALL of hip-hop.  King of slang, and has released some really dope albums.  And his punch lines (which isn't a gimmick, its just part of his aresenal) shit on Wayne's -  "I gets more hipper than a hippopotamus, get off in your head like a neurologist, push more weight than nautilus, got a pal by the name of 2pacalypse".  Classic Shit.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2005, 10:35:42 PM »
Good tracc.... 8)