Author Topic: Kobe is crazy  (Read 1377 times)

acbaylove

Re: Kobe is crazy
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2005, 07:13:40 AM »
Don't talk shit with me homie, I'm kissing nobody's ass. It's a team-game. Kobe proved to be more mature than what you thought by accepting it and by focusing his energy on the next game.

dexter

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005, 07:30:34 AM »
KOBE  over Dumb WADE  :o

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2005, 07:48:19 AM »
KOBE  over Dumb WADE  :o

No more doubts about it.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 11:54:14 AM »
LOL c'mon now.
If he plays in the 4th quarter risking an injury to make a personal record then he's a ballhog who only cares about stats.
If he sits in the 4th watching his teammates play in a +31 points game then he should have played..
You haters will never accept the fact he's the closest thing to Jordan ever seen. Face it.

And lol, talking about being pissed off... what about your Mavs getting outscored by ONE PLAYER? 62-61. Man the most embarassing shit i've ever seen in my life. Cuban should not pay them at all, this year.

HAHA!  You guys know I don't care for the Lakers or Kobe...but he did singlehandedly beat the Mavs!

Now, for all you Lakers fans, is this Kobe's greatest game ever?
NIK - World's worst moderator.

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2005, 11:59:19 AM »
Phil asked Kobe if he wanted to return ; Kobe said it wasn't necessary

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 12:17:55 PM »
mavs are still way better.. fuck off.
fact is I'd hate phil for that if I was kobe, you can still kiss his ass I don't care it's my personal opinion.

LOL...I was gunna make a thread saying "7even, take that ridiculous shit out your sig"...Fortunately, you got the picture yourself after last night. LeBron is DEFINITELY no where near Kobe at this point of his career...Can you honestly sit there and bash someone for saying Kobe is Jordaneque after watching a performance like that? And the Wade vs Kobe poll just makes me wanna bomb the Sports Section after watching such a one-of-a-kind game by Kobe...It's just unbelievable. 62 points in 33 minutes on 31 field goal attempts. That is SO beyond efficient. How is he not the MVP? He's easily the most valuable player to his team than any other player in the league, is that not true? Kobe is amazing, you Kobe haters just need to shut the fuck up...Kobe in 3 quarters outscored the Dallas Maverick team 62-61. I dunno if we've ever seen something like that or if we ever will again...And to people like ToNe who still find ways to talk shit about the Lakers through all this, just SHUT THE FUCK UP. Worst team effort? Oh, so defence isn't part of the NBA game anymore, you can only put a team effort in on offense? Fact is, all of the Lakers were great defensively, stopping the ball, getting steals, blocks, rebounds...That's where it all stemmed from, the team defense. But it is what it is, you're too much of a bitter piece of shit hater to give props where props are due... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2005, 12:19:51 PM »
mavs are still way better.. fuck off.
fact is I'd hate phil for that if I was kobe, you can still kiss his ass I don't care it's my personal opinion.

Yea, Mavs showed how better they were the last 2 games...LMAO.

Quit your bitchin', Phil told Kobe at the 9 min. mark of the 4th that if his heart desired to go back in he could...Kobe, out of respect for the 30 point lead, declined. Know what you're saying before you say it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005, 12:25:45 PM »

Phil told Kobe at the 9 min. mark of the 4th that if his heart desired to go back in he could...Kobe, out of respect for the 30 point lead, declined. Know what you're saying before you say it.

Case closed.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 12:33:08 PM by Javy »

dexter

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2005, 12:29:12 PM »
KING KOBE!  :o

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2005, 12:40:05 PM »
i find it funny that no other laker scored in double figures, and it was such a blow out that every player including andrew bynum played.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2005, 12:45:09 PM »
i find it funny that no other laker scored in double figures, and it was such a blow out that every player including andrew bynum played.

Why is that funny? They didn't NEED to score, seeing as Kobe took care of most of the offense last night...That left them open to concentrate more on the defense, especially the interior defense, which is what caused them to lose Sunday...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2005, 12:58:27 PM »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
blaaa there still plenty of games in which he can get injured, I guess the Spurs should keep Duncan out until playoffs start.

If I was having the night of my life and my coach took me out I know Id be hella mad, especially since he would have broken the 71 point record

if it wasnt sucha blowout he would have stayed in. but when youre up by 30 points, and leave your star in to try and keep scoring as much as possible, its like showing up the other team. It wouldnt be so bad if the game was against the Raptors. But theyre gonna see Dallas again this season, and theres always a chance they meet in the playoffs if the Lakers make it. Dallas would remember Phil showing em up like that.

lbc213

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2005, 01:02:09 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2005, 01:05:51 PM »
Michael Jordan.

Don't start

Don't start what? It's more annoying and disrespectful to see idiots comparing Wade and LeBron to Kobe than it is to see Kobe compared to Jordan...Kobe is the best all-around player in the NBA since Jordan. No question about it. THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPARISONS...