Author Topic: Kobe is crazy  (Read 1378 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Kobe is crazy
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2005, 01:22:57 PM »
Michael Jordan.

Don't start

Don't start what? It's more annoying and disrespectful to see idiots comparing Wade and LeBron to Kobe than it is to see Kobe compared to Jordan...Kobe is the best all-around player in the NBA since Jordan. No question about it. THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPARISONS...

again...on Cold Pizza, the same person i mentioned before in that Clippers thread mentioned how in LA, people are huge Kobe supporters. But around the rest of the country he's still trying to win back fans. people (other then Laker fans) dont really consider him the best all around player in the league. I guarentee you there are more people out there right now thinking Lebron is the best in the league, then there are people saying Kobe. Theres at least 3 or 4 players right now who are regarded as the best, before Kobe...right now. Ive never compared Wade to Kobe. I like Wades game...but i dont even see him as on Lebrons level yet. A couple weeks ago i was watchin NBA on TNT and they were talkin about Kobe's shot selection. And Reggie Miller said...."for all those who keep comparing Kobe to Michael....just stop." lol

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2005, 01:28:23 PM »
didnt wilt chaimberlin once score over 100 points??

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2005, 01:29:43 PM »
skill wise kobe is more jordanesque than any player we've seen in a while but he lacks a lot of intagibles that will forever seperate kobe from the legendary level of jordan. kobe lacks leadership which is vital to win a championship. jordans determination and will is also on a far greater level than kobes.

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2005, 01:30:53 PM »
It's more annoying and disrespectful to see idiots comparing Wade and LeBron to Kobe than it is to see Kobe compared to Jordan...
now that's real talk
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 01:35:26 PM by +We$t Coa$t+ »

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2005, 01:31:14 PM »
wilt did score 100 way back in the day

rik

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2005, 01:58:54 PM »

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2005, 02:09:48 PM »
wilt did score 100 way back in the day

thats amazing... every play must have been "get the ball to wilt"

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

acbaylove

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2005, 02:24:52 PM »
I agree with Nik: defence was the key, more than Bryant's Jordanesque performance. They gave the ball to Kobe, to do whatever he wanted to do, ok. But on the other side they played great team defence. Only 62 points scored by the Mavs in the first 3 quarters of the game. They got fucked in the ass badly. Again.

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2005, 02:26:23 PM »
Michael Jordan.
No....KOBE BRYANT

You're right. Kobe Bryant. Totally right.

T-Dub

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2005, 02:33:19 PM »
Kobe gets props for a great performance.  It was also a classy move for him to opt to sit out of the 4th. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2005, 02:44:01 PM »
KING KOBE!  :o

seriously that sums it up.

i've said it once i've said it a million times

KOBE IS THE BEST FUCKING PLAYER IN THE NBA! PERIOD!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2005, 03:39:07 PM »
The GOAT.

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2005, 04:03:14 PM »
62pts 0 assits what a ballhog yall have to stop riding kobe's dick hes a damn ballhog

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2005, 04:04:55 PM »
62pts 0 assits what a ballhog yall have to stop riding kobe's dick hes a damn ballhog
Says someone with a Clipper logo in their sig ::) Maybe you should just stop hating.

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2005, 04:10:26 PM »
Says someone with a Clipper logo in their sig ::) Maybe you should just stop hating.

lol lol hating on wat??? its true hes a ballhog look at the stats just cuz the clippers are better this year dont mean im hattin on the sorry ass lakers. just cuz of one game 62 points every one think he GOAT BULLSHIT!!!!