Author Topic: Kobe is crazy  (Read 1381 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: Kobe is crazy
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2005, 04:23:55 PM »
62pts 0 assits what a ballhog yall have to stop riding kobe's dick hes a damn ballhog
Says someone with a Clipper logo in their sig ::) Maybe you should just stop hating.

lol lol hating on wat??? its true hes a ballhog look at the stats just cuz the clippers are better this year dont mean im hattin on the sorry ass lakers. just cuz of one game 62 points every one think he GOAT BULLSHIT!!!!
The Clippers have 2 fewer losses and are 5-5 their last 10, Lakers are a whopping 1.5 game's back :yikes: The Clippers are running away with the division ::)

WestCoasta

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2005, 04:30:10 PM »
if he makes better than 50% of his shots then who the fuck cares if he's a ball hog!

since when is it bad strategy to go with the hot hand?

god damn
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 04:32:23 PM by +We$t Coa$t+ »

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2005, 04:33:18 PM »
if he makes better than 50% of his shots then who the fuck cares if he's a ball hog!

god damn
It's not like anyone else is making shots. And I find it funny how when Shaq was here they said, just give it to Shaq let him take as much shots as he wants. Kobe takes alot of shots and he gets dissed for it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2005, 06:52:11 PM »
LMAO...2paclbcrackhead is the dumbest hater ever. If you're gunna call someone a ballhog, maker sure it's not when they so efficiently score 62 points in 33 minutes on 31 shot attempts...If that's the case, Jordan was a ballhog, Wilt was a ballhog, Robinson was a ballhog. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 07:05:04 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2005, 06:54:48 PM »
LMAO...E-Crackhead is the dumbest hater ever. If you're gunna call someone a ballhog, maker sure it's not when they so efficiently score 62 points in 33 minutes on 31 shot attempts...If that's the case, Jordan was a ballhog, Wilt was a ballhog, Robinson was a ballhog. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

He gave Kobe props in the thread.  I think you are confusing 2paclbc and E-crazy because of their sigs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2005, 07:05:23 PM »
LMAO...E-Crackhead is the dumbest hater ever. If you're gunna call someone a ballhog, maker sure it's not when they so efficiently score 62 points in 33 minutes on 31 shot attempts...If that's the case, Jordan was a ballhog, Wilt was a ballhog, Robinson was a ballhog. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

He gave Kobe props in the thread.  I think you are confusing 2paclbc and E-crazy because of their sigs.

Yea, my bad...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2005, 07:45:33 PM »
2paclbc does not know what he speaks of.

The reason why Kobe scored 62 points was because he made 22/25 free throws. He made 18/31 shots.

31 shots is pretty much par for the course as far as the amount  of shot attempts Kobe attempts in a game. He made something like 58% of his shots and 88% of his free throws. Kobe got his points within the confines of the offense, insted of the shooting binge he was on during the first road trip in November, which ended in 9/32 games and disaster.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2005, 09:54:10 PM »
62pts 0 assits what a ballhog yall have to stop riding kobe's dick hes a damn ballhog
Says someone with a Clipper logo in their sig ::) Maybe you should just stop hating.

lol lol hating on wat??? its true hes a ballhog look at the stats just cuz the clippers are better this year dont mean im hattin on the sorry ass lakers. just cuz of one game 62 points every one think he GOAT BULLSHIT!!!!

why would u pass the ball when your that hot?  he scored 62 in 33 mins. Jordan had a game where he scored 50 & 0 asts in 40 mins. does that make Jordan a bigger ball hog being that he played more minutes??  fucck outta here u cock sucking faggot piece of shit.

acbaylove

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2005, 05:34:20 AM »

So what? He made 0 assists and shot 31 times. Lakers were winning by 31 with him on the floor. What's the fucking problem? You stupid hater....

wcsoldier

« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2005, 05:44:08 AM »
try do diss a player who scored 62pts in 3 QRTS is just straight stupid . I don't see the point of these Lakers-Kobe haters who try to ruin the Lakers threads by any means

rik

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2005, 12:05:15 PM »
try do diss a player who scored 62pts in 3 QRTS is just straight stupid . I don't see the point of these Lakers-Kobe haters who try to ruin the Lakers threads by any means
My thoughts exactly. No matter what Kobe does he's wack. He out scored a whole team by himself in three quarters but he is still wack. He chose to sit out the 4th quarter and he is dumb for not trying to beat the record. But if he would have gone in he would have been a selfish player.  It's a no win situation with these lakers/kobe haters.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2005, 12:12:19 PM »
Why take that comment serious though?  It's pretty obvious he either just did it to piss you guys off or he  is just stupid.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2005, 04:44:14 AM »
A.I.'s eyes were glued to set as Kobe scored 62

"Hard as hell."

That was the way Allen Iverson described the degree of difficulty in Kobe Bryant's scoring 62 points Tuesday night against the Dallas Mavericks.

How about doing it in three quarters?

"You gotta be a bad joker," Iverson replied.

The 76ers star guard was the logical one to ask yesterday, because, before Bryant, he was the last NBA player to reach 60, doing it Feb. 12 of last season against the Orlando Magic.

"I had my popcorn just like probably everybody else. I was watching, and I was actually calling people up on the phone to make sure they were watching it, 'cause I watched the game from beginning to end," Iverson said.

"It's like, when you see a game like that, you're so much a fan of the game you enjoy it just [as if] you don't play the game. Just to see him do those things... I was thinking every shot he was taking was going to go in. It was just fun to watch.

"Certain games are not that interesting, but when you have marquee players playing a certain game, one of those guys explodes. That was a treat for everybody."

Sixers coach Maurice Cheeks said he never had witnessed a 60-point performance.

"I imagine it would be extremely hard," he said. "I can't imagine scoring 60. I would think you would go double [him], take the ball out of his hands. I don't know what I'd do if a guy was scoring that many.

"It's kind of unheard of. MJ [Michael Jordan] had 63 in overtime; Wilt had how many?" Cheeks asked.

Told the late Wilt Chamberlain's best was an all-time-record 100, Cheeks just laughed, as if to acknowledge that as being in a totally different category.

"I can't fathom scoring that many points," Cheeks said, recalling that his own career high was 33. "I would imagine it was not just on one guy, but on several guys. A guy like Kobe or anyone getting in a zone like that... I don't know if there's anything anyone can do [defensively], except double him coming up the floor, take the ball out of his hands."

Bryant became the 19th different player to crack 60. It has been done 55 times, with Chamberlain accounting for 32 of those performances, including the incredible 100 Feb. 2, 1962, against the New York Knicks in Hershey.

Iverson got his 60 by shooting 17-for-36 from the floor and 24-for-27 from the foul line. Bryant shot 18-for-31 and 22-for-25.

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/13462790.htm
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 05:25:06 AM by Kobe Bryant 62 pts In 3 Quarters WOW!!!! »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2005, 11:48:42 AM »
yeah i dont see him as a ballhog for scorin the 62. dont get me wrong, he isnt the most unselfish player in the league LOL. but at least they were winning the game. if he scored 62, and they were gettin their ass kicked then that would have been a problem. As for "feeding the hot hand", 18-31 isnt THAT hot lol. like someone else said, its mostly because of the free throws that he scored so much. 22 made free throws in a game is a ton. 31 shots through 3 quarters is WAY too much tho unless youre in the zone. So he shouldnt be puttin up those kind of attempts on a regular night.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2005, 01:35:24 PM »
yeah i dont see him as a ballhog for scorin the 62. dont get me wrong, he isnt the most unselfish player in the league LOL. but at least they were winning the game. if he scored 62, and they were gettin their ass kicked then that would have been a problem. As for "feeding the hot hand", 18-31 isnt THAT hot lol. like someone else said, its mostly because of the free throws that he scored so much. 22 made free throws in a game is a ton. 31 shots through 3 quarters is WAY too much tho unless youre in the zone. So he shouldnt be puttin up those kind of attempts on a regular night.

LMAO. It's like you to downtalk a spectacular performance by Kobe such as this one. 18-31 is HOT as fuck, regardless of what you think. That's well over 50% from the field (40% from 3), and most of those were on difficult shots...His clutch free-throw shooting just sealed that shit. 30 points in one quarter is beyond amazing, fuck what ya heard....