Author Topic: Kobe is crazy  (Read 1379 times)

acbaylove

Re: Kobe is crazy
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2005, 07:18:05 PM »
yeah i dont see him as a ballhog for scorin the 62. dont get me wrong, he isnt the most unselfish player in the league LOL. but at least they were winning the game. if he scored 62, and they were gettin their ass kicked then that would have been a problem. As for "feeding the hot hand", 18-31 isnt THAT hot lol. like someone else said, its mostly because of the free throws that he scored so much. 22 made free throws in a game is a ton. 31 shots through 3 quarters is WAY too much tho unless youre in the zone. So he shouldnt be puttin up those kind of attempts on a regular night.

Almost 60% from 2pts, 40% from 3pts, almost 90% from FT. What the fuck are you talking about homie? Those are great numbers.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2005, 02:34:19 AM »
He's a BandWaggon Spurs Fan..Can't really take him Serious. :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2005, 01:05:43 PM »
LOL...And 9 assists last night. FUCK ToNe for not being able to congratulate greatness properly unless it's Tim Duncan.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2005, 01:00:37 AM »

Bryant became the 19th different player to crack 60. It has been done 55 times, with Chamberlain accounting for 32 of those performances, including the incredible 100 Feb. 2, 1962, against the New York Knicks in Hershey.

chamberlain's cracked 60 32 times? thats fuckin crazy
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2005, 08:07:22 AM »
wilt doesn't count..

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2005, 08:42:25 AM »
Pretty realistic, except for Vujacic making 7 assists. So you play a season on NBA Live using the Lakers? Cool..

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2005, 05:54:55 PM »
wilt doesn't count..

you have to be the dumbest piece of shit ever.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2005, 10:51:16 PM »
yeah i dont see him as a ballhog for scorin the 62. dont get me wrong, he isnt the most unselfish player in the league LOL. but at least they were winning the game. if he scored 62, and they were gettin their ass kicked then that would have been a problem. As for "feeding the hot hand", 18-31 isnt THAT hot lol. like someone else said, its mostly because of the free throws that he scored so much. 22 made free throws in a game is a ton. 31 shots through 3 quarters is WAY too much tho unless youre in the zone. So he shouldnt be puttin up those kind of attempts on a regular night.

LMAO. It's like you to downtalk a spectacular performance by Kobe such as this one. 18-31 is HOT as fuck, regardless of what you think. That's well over 50% from the field (40% from 3), and most of those were on difficult shots...His clutch free-throw shooting just sealed that shit. 30 points in one quarter is beyond amazing, fuck what ya heard....

blah blah blah blah lol. if you read my original post you see i gave him props Nikki. Thing is, you guys make it sound like he was in tha zone or somethin. He had a great night obviously, but tell me you havent seen players have nights where they shoot in the upper 50%'s before? it happens all the time. 40% from 3...cmon. lol. As for anything clutch, not in that game. they were up by 30 points man...there was no "clutch" necessary. Like i said, he did have an amazing night...shit, i was like
Damn!" when i heard the shit on Sportcenter. But i think alot of you got a little dazzled by the scoring then anything. We've all seen bigger performances without that many points.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2005, 10:55:36 PM »
LOL...And 9 assists last night. FUCK ToNe for not being able to congratulate greatness properly unless it's Tim Duncan.

lol maybe when it comes to not being able to congratulate greatness properly unless its (Kobe) you should look toward little Mini Nik up there.

acbaylove

« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2005, 04:30:52 AM »

LMAO. It's like you to downtalk a spectacular performance by Kobe such as this one. 18-31 is HOT as fuck, regardless of what you think. That's well over 50% from the field (40% from 3), and most of those were on difficult shots...His clutch free-throw shooting just sealed that shit. 30 points in one quarter is beyond amazing, fuck what ya heard....

blah blah blah blah lol. if you read my original post you see i gave him props Nikki. Thing is, you guys make it sound like he was in tha zone or somethin. He had a great night obviously, but tell me you havent seen players have nights where they shoot in the upper 50%'s before? it happens all the time. 40% from 3...cmon. lol. As for anything clutch, not in that game. they were up by 30 points man...there was no "clutch" necessary. Like i said, he did have an amazing night...shit, i was like
Damn!" when i heard the shit on Sportcenter. But i think alot of you got a little dazzled by the scoring then anything. We've all seen bigger performances without that many points.

Mr. Bryant himself called it his 5th best performance ever.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2005, 04:37:14 AM »
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2005, 05:27:57 AM »
Wilt was simply the most dominant player in the league, but in a different era.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2005, 05:49:43 AM »
Wilt was simply the most dominant player in the league, but in a different era.
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2005, 05:54:38 AM »
Obviously. It was a totally different game.
It's like comparing Omar Sivori with Zinedine Zidane.
Omar was simply amazing back in the days, averaging like 7-8 tunnels a game and 30-40 dribblings.
Today you can't do them anymore. Not so much i mean.
Anyway i'm not saying Sivori couldn't have been as good as he was if he was born in the '70s, don't get me wrong. I mean he used to be the shit for the football they played back in the days. And you can't compare him with today's n.10's. But i'm sure he was skilled enought that he could have been a great n.10 even in todays football. In a different way and with different number, maybe.
It's the same with Chamberlain.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 06:00:04 AM by ACB »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2005, 11:17:39 AM »

SO WHAT if we've seen bigger performances? Do you really feel it's neccessarry to mention? That's why you come off as a hater, you always have to say some dumb shit. "Oh yea, it was good, but I've seen better"...That's what you basically say, so stop ya hating...PeACe