Author Topic: Kobe is crazy  (Read 1376 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Kobe is crazy
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2005, 11:32:38 PM »
yeah i dont see him as a ballhog for scorin the 62. dont get me wrong, he isnt the most unselfish player in the league LOL. but at least they were winning the game. if he scored 62, and they were gettin their ass kicked then that would have been a problem. As for "feeding the hot hand", 18-31 isnt THAT hot lol. like someone else said, its mostly because of the free throws that he scored so much. 22 made free throws in a game is a ton. 31 shots through 3 quarters is WAY too much tho unless youre in the zone. So he shouldnt be puttin up those kind of attempts on a regular night.

LMAO. It's like you to downtalk a spectacular performance by Kobe such as this one. 18-31 is HOT as fuck, regardless of what you think. That's well over 50% from the field (40% from 3), and most of those were on difficult shots...His clutch free-throw shooting just sealed that shit. 30 points in one quarter is beyond amazing, fuck what ya heard....

blah blah blah blah lol. if you read my original post you see i gave him props Nikki. Thing is, you guys make it sound like he was in tha zone or somethin. He had a great night obviously, but tell me you havent seen players have nights where they shoot in the upper 50%'s before? it happens all the time. 40% from 3...cmon. lol. As for anything clutch, not in that game. they were up by 30 points man...there was no "clutch" necessary. Like i said, he did have an amazing night...shit, i was like
Damn!" when i heard the shit on Sportcenter. But i think alot of you got a little dazzled by the scoring then anything. We've all seen bigger performances without that many points.

SO WHAT if we've seen bigger performances? Do you really feel it's neccessarry to mention? That's why you come off as a hater, you always have to say some dumb shit. "Oh yea, it was good, but I've seen better"...That's what you basically say, so stop ya hating...PeACe

so the honesty hurts your feelings? would u feel better if we ALL lied and said that Kobe's performance was the best performance of all time? lol. i gave him props man, be happy with that. you act as if you guys arent the biggest exaggeraters in the world when it comes a good Kobe performance. He can have 10 games in a row shooting 10 for 35 from the field, and you ignore it. then one great performance, and he's Mike.

wcsoldier

« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2005, 12:41:20 AM »
yeah i dont see him as a ballhog for scorin the 62. dont get me wrong, he isnt the most unselfish player in the league LOL. but at least they were winning the game. if he scored 62, and they were gettin their ass kicked then that would have been a problem. As for "feeding the hot hand", 18-31 isnt THAT hot lol. like someone else said, its mostly because of the free throws that he scored so much. 22 made free throws in a game is a ton. 31 shots through 3 quarters is WAY too much tho unless youre in the zone. So he shouldnt be puttin up those kind of attempts on a regular night.

LMAO. It's like you to downtalk a spectacular performance by Kobe such as this one. 18-31 is HOT as fuck, regardless of what you think. That's well over 50% from the field (40% from 3), and most of those were on difficult shots...His clutch free-throw shooting just sealed that shit. 30 points in one quarter is beyond amazing, fuck what ya heard....

blah blah blah blah lol. if you read my original post you see i gave him props Nikki. Thing is, you guys make it sound like he was in tha zone or somethin. He had a great night obviously, but tell me you havent seen players have nights where they shoot in the upper 50%'s before? it happens all the time. 40% from 3...cmon. lol. As for anything clutch, not in that game. they were up by 30 points man...there was no "clutch" necessary. Like i said, he did have an amazing night...shit, i was like
Damn!" when i heard the shit on Sportcenter. But i think alot of you got a little dazzled by the scoring then anything. We've all seen bigger performances without that many points.

SO WHAT if we've seen bigger performances? Do you really feel it's neccessarry to mention? That's why you come off as a hater, you always have to say some dumb shit. "Oh yea, it was good, but I've seen better"...That's what you basically say, so stop ya hating...PeACe

so the honesty hurts your feelings? would u feel better if we ALL lied and said that Kobe's performance was the best performance of all time? lol. i gave him props man, be happy with that. you act as if you guys arent the biggest exaggeraters in the world when it comes a good Kobe performance. He can have 10 games in a row shooting 10 for 35 from the field, and you ignore it. then one great performance, and he's Mike.
man you're such a fool. If he had played the whole game, it would have been the 2 nd perf of all time behind Wilt one. Don't be mad cause he destroyed your soft ass favorite team in the playoffs so many times. Plus we never said Kobe was perfect and was Mike. (Mike >>>>>> Kobe). Kobe isn't god , he's only at 28% at 3 and I wish he drives more to the hoop when his long range jumper suffers. Plus if we are Kobe whores, you (lakers haters) are on Shaq dick most of the time.........
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 12:49:50 AM by wcsoldier »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2005, 09:57:07 AM »

Feelings? LOL... I have no idea where you see that I've exaggerated Kobe's performance and said it was the best of all time...Do you honestly feel the need to sabatoge Kobe threads with this bullshit? Honestly Kobe's performance was good, but I know he can do even better...And I don't quite remember many 10 for 35 games... :-X

dexter

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2006, 09:53:45 AM »
KOBE  over Dumb WADE  :o

That's Right!  :-X