Author Topic: Dr. Dre ft Snoop Dogg - "Next Episode" (Prod. Dr. Dre) [C-MIX] {DONT SLEEP}  (Read 307 times)

Tha Crip

its not as long as i had anticipated,  i cut out a third rapper, the quality of his verse on that acapella didnt sound good compared to the others, this is for "Detox is coming"
enjoy

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3J017W3VT5BG90MPR6T4I7ETJA
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 12:07:23 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its the Up In Smoke tour instrumental.

Tha Crip

^^^
try it now

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its not as long as i had anticipated,  i cut out a third rapper, the quality of his verse on that acapella didnt sound good compared to the others, this is for "Detox is coming"
enjoy

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3J017W3VT5BG90MPR6T4I7ETJA

Big props for this man.Its really ncie but like you said the quality aint that good.Its still sounds dope as hell though.

Could you try one over the Next Episode accapela?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
?

Tha Crip

i cut out eminems verse, i dont like the quality of snoops verse either, im working on a dre song where hes rapping over a quik beat right now, sounds good so far...mind you i have taken a break from makin these cuz they do take up alot of time, i get hooked right away as soon as i start, i notice its more difficult when the beat is faster then the acapella was intended for, only then do i rip the acapella to pieces, word by word most of the time.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i notice its more difficult when the beat is faster then the acapella was intended for

word!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i cut out eminems verse, i dont like the quality of snoops verse either, im working on a dre song where hes rapping over a quik beat right now, sounds good so far...mind you i have taken a break from makin these cuz they do take up alot of time, i get hooked right away as soon as i start, i notice its more difficult when the beat is faster then the acapella was intended for, only then do i rip the acapella to pieces, word by word most of the time.

Ok im not rushing you anywhere.When you have the time and energy please try that Next Episode accapale over In Da Club instrumental.Thanksin advance

Tha Crip

snoops verse is from next episode, im not putting dres next episode verse in there, theres already more dre on it then snoop, plus dres verse is newer then the old weve heard it a million times next episode verse, im gonna save dre's verse from next episode for a different mix (gotta be creative wit these mixes)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 08:10:49 AM by Tha Crip »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aight thanks for the info.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Re: Dr. Dre ft Snoop Dogg - "Next Episode" (Prod. Dr. Dre) [C-MIX] {DONT SLEEP}
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2005, 01:50:34 PM »
Can someone please re-up?

Peace.

fUncy

• Muthafuckin' OG