Author Topic: more suge knight + tupac dry snitching...  (Read 1217 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
more suge knight + tupac dry snitching...
« on: December 21, 2005, 11:17:51 AM »
rolling stone has a new story, pinning both the murders of b. smalls (not surprising) and tupac (pretty surprising in how credible their account is) on suge.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/8898338?rnd=1135190036292&has-player=true

here is an interesting quote:
The murder of Notorious B.I.G. had taken place not long before Knight was moved to the Men's Colony, and Ha'mmonds recalled that Knight hadn't needed much time after his arrival to take credit for the killing. "He said, 'My people handled the business. They took care of him . . . and he took it like a fat bitch.' He started laughing, and he said, 'We just missed Puffy.'" At first, Knight maintained that B.I.G.'s murder was retaliation for Shakur's slaying, according to Ha'mmonds. He began to doubt this story, though, when people associated with the Bay Area rappers Too Short and E-40 offered him money to assassinate Knight, insisting it was Knight who had had Shakur killed. "They asked me, Why am I hanging out with this dude," Ha'mmonds recalled, "when you know he killed homeboy?"

Two of the names Knight had mentioned in connection to the murder were "Reg" -- believed to be Death Row's then-director of security, Reggie Wright Jr. -- and an individual he referred to as Big Sykes. Knight went on to name two other members of the "team" that had taken B.I.G. out, according to Ha'mmonds: David Mack and Amir Muhammad. Knight told Ha'mmonds that all four had helped him arrange the murder by phone while he was incarcerated at the county jail in Los Angeles, and he gradually offered details about how the killing had been accomplished: Two women who had infiltrated the Bad Boy camp provided the information about when and where B.I.G. would be exposed, and his team had coordinated events on the night of the murder using cell phones. Knight never did tell him who exactly pulled the trigger, Ha'mmonds said. He did, however, ultimately reveal that his story about B.I.G.'s killing being payback for Tupac's murder was "a smokescreen," Ha'mmonds said, adding that shortly before Knight's transfer to Mule Creek State Prison, "He say, 'Later on, down the line, you'll see the big picture. It's about money.'" Knight also told Ha'mmonds he had no concern about being charged with B.I.G.'s death. "He told me this out of his own mouth, that because LAPD was involved, that this murder would never be solved, and that 'If anybody says anything against me, I can find out.'"

according to this account, too short and e-40 wanted suge dead for having pac killed.  the story also mentions snoop's claim that suge was behind pac's murder... 

the story is really about how l.a. covered up their own corruption, but it's getting insane how much street shit is being reported in the media.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

WestCoasta

Re: more suge knight + tupac dry snitching...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 11:20:37 AM »
I think Suge did have something to do with Biggie getting killed..... I've seen that shit on TV and all the clues with David Mack and everything add up and point to Suge

crazy how it said Big Syke may have been involved in the hit  :o

I don't think he had anything to do with 2Pac though
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 11:23:21 AM by +We$t Coa$t+ »

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 11:38:08 AM »
interestin read
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 11:40:47 AM »
read the book LAbrynth... all about the 2pac/biggie killings and how corrupt the LAPD is...

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 11:47:26 AM »
all of a sudden now, we have e-40 and too short soliciting assassins to kill suge knight.

this story had nothing to do with e-40 or too short, but this story has both criminal ramifications as well as potential consequences in the streets...

hov

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 12:17:10 PM »
wow was that a long read

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 01:22:11 PM »
all this shit prolly has some credible evidence in it. i do believe that suge was behind both killings and the story about too short and e-40 and the assassination of suge is plausible and has been brought up many times before

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2005, 01:40:46 PM »
all this shit prolly has some credible evidence in it. i do believe that suge was behind both killings and the story about too short and e-40 and the assassination of suge is plausible and has been brought up many times before

ive never heard 40 or short being involved.. but yeah i agree, i think suge is behind both killings... alot with alot more.. hes one evil motherfucker

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2005, 01:42:05 PM »
all of a sudden now, we have e-40 and <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.srch-results.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=9&k=too%20short" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: too short'; self.lm_skeyphrase='too%20short'; if(window.event) self.lm_sevent=window.event.srcElement; self.lm_timeout = setTimeout('lm_doMouseOver(1)', 1000); self.lm_isOverLink=true; return true;" onclick="if(self.lm_timeout) clearTimeout(self.lm_timeout); self.lm_isOverTip = false; lm_closeiframe(); self.lm_skeyphrase='too%20short'; window.status='Search for: too short';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; if(self.lm_timeout) clearTimeout(self.lm_timeout); self.lm_isOverTip = false; setTimeout('lm_closeiframe()', 1500); ">too short</a> soliciting assassins to kill <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.srch-results.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=9&k=suge%20knight" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: suge knight'; self.lm_skeyphrase='suge%20knight'; if(window.event) self.lm_sevent=window.event.srcElement; self.lm_timeout = setTimeout('lm_doMouseOver(1)', 1000); self.lm_isOverLink=true; return true;" onclick="if(self.lm_timeout) clearTimeout(self.lm_timeout); self.lm_isOverTip = false; lm_closeiframe(); self.lm_skeyphrase='suge%20knight'; window.status='Search for: suge knight';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; if(self.lm_timeout) clearTimeout(self.lm_timeout); self.lm_isOverTip = false; setTimeout('lm_closeiframe()', 1500); ">suge knight</a>.

this story had nothing to do with e-40 or too short, but this story has both criminal ramifications as well as potential consequences in the streets...

It says associates of too short and E-40,not the rappers...  ::)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2005, 02:38:49 PM »
It says associates of too short and E-40,not the rappers...  ::)

i offer my apologies to both e-40 and too short.  i cannot read.

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2005, 03:55:51 PM »
they just jacked it from the rolling stone article
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2005, 07:23:37 PM »
Damn, the LAPD and the city government is on some Iran-Contra type shit. This coverup is huge.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2005, 11:54:42 PM »
they just jacked it from the rolling stone article

???? read the first post??????

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2005, 01:28:31 AM »
some intense shit

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2005, 02:14:58 AM »
nice story
the part about 2pac is corny though.....and shows how biased the whole article is.
and its kinda funny how they try to ignore the possible involvment of the southside crips in the biggie and pac murder ..but oh well..its just an article
the assasination try was probably just a mistake..suge had a bad image so people thought he did it
or the snitch is just tellin ducktales....who knows
orlando anderson killed 2pac and everybody in cali knows this by now
and its funny when people think the snoop snitching thing is new when deathrow themself put it on the website and the dogg pound 2002 record

« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 02:20:51 AM by Inmate »