Author Topic: *Updated Dec 24th* NBA's 5 Best Players (According to Hollinger)  (Read 962 times)

wcsoldier

Re: *Updated Dec 24th* NBA's 5 Best Players (According to Hollinger)
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2005, 06:18:11 AM »
^lol stop bringing up rings to prove greatness it makes my eyes bleed mayne
How many times we have to explain you this thing. It doesn't mean role players who have lots of rings are better than all stars who have none. When you want to compare some players who  nearly are the same level , rings ARE a factor whether you want or not

acbaylove

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2005, 08:16:44 AM »
Not only rings. It's the ability to play like a true superstar when the ball is hot. Wade is a great player, but in the 4th quarter of last years Game7 against Detroit he sucked. LeBron is a great player but he hasn't made a play off game yet. They both should prove to be real superstars in those kind of games. Kobe already did it. He won 3 rings and a half. He's already a certified 100% superstar.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2005, 11:33:02 AM »
^lol stop bringing up rings to prove greatness it makes my eyes bleed mayne

You know what makes my eyes bleed? When you say rings, the main accomplishment and what everyone plays for in the NBA, makes no difference in a players ability. If Jordan wasn't Jordan, he wouldn't have 6 rings. If Kobe was Wade, he'd have maybe 1. RINGS, CHAMPIONSHIPS, WHAT YOU HAVE UNDER YOUR BELT MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE AS A PLAYER...Of course that doesn't mean Robert Horry is better than Charles Barkley, but Charles Barkley was the leader of his team while Horry was a role player...Horry has a more impressive resume and that adds to his name, but when a player like Kobe or Duncan wins rings, it just adds to their greatness a whole lot. They've worked hard to achieve their goal, they got what they were going for, while players like Wade and LeBron haven't...So stop being an idiot and acting like winning a championships has nothing to do with how good you are...You have to be great to lead your team to a championship, and that's what Kobe is...Great.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »
Experts can suck my nuts...Like Antonio said, I don't need them stats to tell me Kobe is the best, son...
Who cares about these stats ? Kobe is the best player in the nba (3 rings, the best clutch player in the nba and by ................. far) Anyways  he can score 62 pts in 3 QTRS or whatever he'll always be hated by some . Don't forget the most hated are people who are on top. Plus I don't need these stats to know Brand is a very good player, still had impressive numbers and no recognition

Im sorry people...KOBE IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA RIGHT NOW.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2005, 09:53:32 AM »
LMAO...OK. Who is? Elton Brand? Come on man, stop being such a retard...You really think 20 years from now Elton Brand's legacy will be anything remotely close to Kobe's?...Kobe>>Rest of NBA.