Author Topic: Do any of you ever fight with your moms ?  (Read 265 times)

ABN

Re: Do any of you ever fight with your moms ?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2005, 04:23:58 AM »
my mom gets on shit a lil too often and i´ll be screaming at her and we be arguing a lot. but at the end of day i love my mom so shit just cools after an hour or so. me and her old BF used to scrap pretty often but i always got my ass kicked coz he´s like 6´5, 250 lbs and he reminds me of the way Ving Rhames was in Babyboy lol.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 04:37:23 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2005, 04:34:46 AM »
me and my mom do everything we can in order to piss each other off.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2005, 04:45:57 AM »
well, I could never use physical violence toward my moms, but verbally it can get kinda harsh on rare occasions. Usually it´s just little quarrels though. Me and my dad had a few scuffles when I was like 13-14, but never that serious. Overall I´m pretty cool with both of my parents and I´m 20 now so I think it would be fucking immature to start shit

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2005, 04:53:12 AM »
i try not to, but my mum can get pretty annoying...

Mygla

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2005, 05:51:51 AM »
after 19 years, i still haven't had a real big argument with any of my parents....

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2005, 08:56:50 AM »
i never touched my mom.  but i grew up witout my dad around so i guess i treated her pretty badly most of my childhood.  even though i never saw it she always said it.  i mean we got into lots of arguments and dumb fights.  but since ive went away to college ive matured and calmed down a lot, and we get along much better.  she used to tell me im always mad all the time and i would be like im not mad how would you know.  im fine.  i dont know if i was right or she was.  now that my dad is back in the picture its not bad, never really gotten into a fight with him sinceh was hin federal prison for 14 years of my life and im only 19.  i did get into a fight with my stepdad this past summer on vacation in the bahamas.  i punched him in the face.  i felt real bad about it, we get along, but im still to pussy to apologize just because i dont want to even bring it up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2005, 10:41:29 AM »
Me and my dad just punch walls for a few minutes. Then we chill and watch a movie lol. You should see the holes we gotta patch up.

show a pic :D

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2005, 02:26:41 AM »
I Haven't Faught With My Mom Since I Started Driving. Now, I Just Leave When She Starts Talkin Shit, & By The Time I Come Back, She Done Forgot About It.
My Future Wife:

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2005, 02:42:37 AM »
i never touched my mom.  but i grew up witout my dad around so i guess i treated her pretty badly most of my childhood.  even though i never saw it she always said it.  i mean we got into lots of arguments and dumb fights.  but since ive went away to college ive matured and calmed down a lot, and we get along much better.  she used to tell me im always mad all the time and i would be like im not mad how would you know.  im fine.  i dont know if i was right or she was.  now that my dad is back in the picture its not bad, never really gotten into a fight with him sinceh was hin federal prison for 14 years of my life and im only 19.  i did get into a fight with my stepdad this past summer on vacation in the bahamas.  i punched him in the face.  i felt real bad about it, we get along, but im still to pussy to apologize just because i dont want to even bring it up.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2005, 06:01:39 AM »
hell no, i did one stupid thing in my life once and if I would hit my dad he would fuck me up lol... and throw me outta the house... my mom would also throw me out the house

Throwback

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2005, 06:08:13 AM »
never physical. but sometimes verbal. but i get along with her pretty good. my get more fights with my fasser. verbal though. when we fistfight its just for fun. motherfucker's still stronger than me :)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2005, 09:42:57 AM »
a lot of peeps have fought their father. never fought mine, cuz i'm bigger and stronger than him, i would fuck him up and i dont want to hurt his pride. In fact, i respect and love my father for everything he done for me, so i dont fight with him. sometimes i gotta protect him against my brother cuz he don't give a fuck he would fight my father for an argument