Author Topic: problems at theblackwallstreet???  (Read 1205 times)

ABN

Re: problems at theblackwallstreet???
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2005, 06:04:29 AM »
one of Game´s cousin´s(who´s also Fase cosuin)is riding with Game so this is gonna turn into more then a lil falling out. pfff at family members beefin over some petty lil rap shit. rappers and their crews are stupid coz they never seem to learn from other rappers mistakes.......

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2005, 06:14:59 AM »
at the end of the day the fans know and support bws because its games lable.why would 99% of them support the (other??) bws without him??
strange...

ABN

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2005, 06:24:30 AM »
at the end of the day the fans know and support bws because its games lable.why would 99% of them support the (other??) bws without him??
strange...
people probably won´t support them but BWS is just as responsible for Game´s success as Dre,50 and Jimmy Iovine coz their the ones who did all of his marketing and street promotion basically. but it´s always crazy to hear about peeps who´s been friends for years go at it for something that might not even be that serious. wonder how this will develop but they(Game and Fase)needs to sit down and think if it´s really worth braking your family ties over this shit coz once you do that there´s no coming back.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2005, 07:13:29 AM »
strange...
people probably won´t support them but BWS is just as responsible for Game´s success as Dre,50 and Jimmy Iovine coz their the ones who did all of his marketing and street promotion basically. but it´s always crazy to hear about peeps who´s been friends for years go at it for something that might not even be that serious. wonder how this will develop but they(Game and Fase)needs to sit down and think if it´s really worth braking your family ties over this shit coz once you do that there´s no coming back.
true........

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2005, 07:17:53 AM »
strange...

real talk.....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2005, 08:57:37 AM »
Brothers r always arguing im sure they will sort out there problems.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2005, 09:11:11 AM »
Straight up man, beef is always gonna be the west coast's achilles' heel. They just can't keep anything together long enough to start a movement properly. BWS hasn't even gotten off the ground and they're already pullin' this shit. What's even worse about this is that it's family involved.

I can't really say what it's all over because I dont know any of the information, but I will say that Game really does need to check himself. He can't afford anymore enemies right now.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2005, 09:51:26 AM »
Check this out:

the bws camp including big fase all attended the g. malone release party this past thursday. and lil-e also attended. i guess lil-e was saying the truth about a month back when he sayd he cills w/ them at the clubs n that bws and game dont even kick it w/ game no more. shits sad cuzz lil-e dissin the shit out of game, n them bws dude r straight cool w/ lil-e.

hate it or luv it lil-e's certified.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2005, 11:57:36 AM »
Check this out:

the bws camp including big fase all attended the g. malone release party this past thursday. and lil-e also attended. i guess lil-e was saying the truth about a month back when he sayd he cills w/ them at the clubs n that bws and game dont even kick it w/ game no more. shits sad cuzz lil-e dissin the shit out of game, n them bws dude r straight cool w/ lil-e.

Yea I was in there, and I definitely saw all of them. Life, G-Ride, Fase, Lil E, and some others.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2005, 12:00:09 PM »
strange...

I donno how many of them would exactly follow Fase n those people since they don't rap, but streetwise, think of how bad Game would look. U kno that street cred is everything to some rappers, especially like Game, so if word got out that his own people and hood don't fuck with him, there goes 110% of his credibility. And since Fase and them already have connections and plug, I'm sure that they could get somethin movin.

J Bananas

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2005, 12:02:33 PM »
lol @ you gossiping like girls

PS. congrats on 2k posts R-Tisitic

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2005, 12:16:41 PM »
Bla Bla Bla   ok shut up

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2005, 12:41:41 PM »
they(Game and Fase)needs to sit down and think if it´s really worth braking your family ties over this shit coz once you do that there´s no coming back.

but does anyone knows what this shit is?

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2005, 12:58:42 PM »
Check this out:

now that is some fucked up shit...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2005, 02:51:24 PM »
The Game and brother have falling out online

It seems that The Game and his brother Fase have had a falling out and it is being played out in public on the Internet.

The label's old site, TheBlackWallStreet.com is owned by Fase, and Game, who owns the company, has bought and started TheRealBlackWallStreet.com. It seems the label has split into two camps, the first headed by Game is the artist side, and the other side is headed by Fase.

Neither side has commented but are taking each other off their respective sites, leaving fans wondering what the hell is going on.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article154947.html

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!