Author Topic: Anyone else tired of playing PES5???  (Read 126 times)

Bomb-A®

Anyone else tired of playing PES5???
« on: December 24, 2005, 11:32:34 PM »
im very disappointed...ive never got tired of playing a PES game so soon....i only just moved up to division 1 in the master league and im in my first season....im tired of it already...i played 14 seasons in pes4 and would have played more if pes5 hadnt come out.

and i dont hate the game...i actually like it better than other pes4...but...ehhh

peace

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Anyone else tired of playing PES5???
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 03:57:16 PM »
to be honest i also prefer pes4

prolly coz i still haven't mastered this one.

and i know that this is a comment always anyone and everyone would say but

i was the best!!   lol   in the sense that i could AND did beat everyone i knew including this guy from my work who claimed to have played over 60 guys at the game

i went round to HIS house and beat him 7 games to 0  8)

now every time i seem him and he is drunk with some of his mates, when i walk in he is like

you see this guy??  u think ure good at pro evo?  he can beat you!   i liked being a local legend  :'(
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 05:16:04 PM »
Yup im the same as Bomb A, I just got promoted with Celtic and cant really be botherd playing it anymore. Infact i aint really played my xbox much in the last 2 weeks, there is no game i REALLY feel like playing...Il buy Path of Neo wen it is out over here, but apart from that theres nothing.

The Maestro

Intriago33

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 05:06:26 AM »
You gotta keep it fresh. I'm Parma, and I signed alot of younger talents in Italian football, like Barzagli, Makinwa & Pazzini, and it's interesting to see how they develop. I'm currently mid-way through my third season.

I wasn't over-keen on PES4. PES3 was a game I mastered and that's probably been my favourite game in the series, (at least the one I played the most).

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2005, 05:26:12 AM »
I don´t play alone anymore... only with 1 or 2 mates of mine the ML.... this is great... but playing tournaments with friends is the best...
A couple of days ago we played 2on2 for like 6 or 7 hours straight... but after that I had enough of the game for that day.. lol

Still haven´t played online though... :( 

acbaylove

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2005, 05:46:52 AM »
playing tournaments with friends is the best...
A couple of days ago we played 2on2 for like 6 or 7 hours straight... but after that I had enough of the game for that day.. lol

Still haven´t played online though... :(

Same here.