Author Topic: Dont you hate it when...  (Read 435 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Dont you hate it when...
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2005, 01:19:40 PM »
Here's another pic of her ;D

MORE !  ;D

lmao @ the pic sikotic hahah that had me crackin up  :laugh:

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2005, 01:20:25 PM »
well i say go for that girl she looks nice and the only draw back is she mite get too clingy cus of her age, but then girls that age r up for most things, bein 19 myself im lookin for a more mature age
She's 16 and she's already hot so you can say in 2-3-4 years she will be very hot so it's much easier to date her now than when she is 20 and a bomb.

exactly when she gets that age and she's fine u can say i been there and get major props from that!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2005, 01:23:53 PM »
and ones where you can see any part of her body rather than fucking paper  >:( ;D
Huh???You like paper???Ok ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2005, 01:24:13 PM »
lol
NO MORE WAR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2005, 01:32:37 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2005, 01:34:04 PM »
nice neighbourhood man where u from? id say go for her man
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »
^Im on the other side where that yellow building is but more to the right,you cant see it in the pic.Anyways unfortunately the other side where Im at doesnt look that good cause its pretty old while the place where she's at is pretty new,like 2-3 years old.My side looks like a dump compared to her side.I live in Szczecin,Poland.

wcsoldier

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2005, 01:42:17 PM »
^Im on the other side where that yellow building is but more to the right,you cant see it in the pic.Anyways unfortunately the other side where Im at doesnt look that good cause its pretty old while the place where she's at is pretty new,like 2-3 years old.My side looks like a dump compared to her side.I live in Szczecin,Poland.
By the way man do you know Bukowsko? (small village I think though) , I went there in 98

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2005, 01:47:59 PM »
wow lookin from the pics of the ugly bitch it looked like britain, poland looks sweet!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2005, 01:54:59 PM »
By the way man do you know Bukowsko? (small village I think though) , I went there in 98
Nah I havent heard of that place,there's lots of small places in Poland so it'd be hard to remember anyways.Im surprised so many people on this forum have been to Poland before,seriously y'all gotta come to Szczecin the next time any of y'all are here.
wow lookin from the pics of the ugly bitch it looked like britain, poland looks sweet!
There's a few nice places but overall Szczecin & Poland in a whole looks so-so thx to the 2nd world war which basically ruined everything.Most of the buildings people are living in were built in the war days & there's barely any normal houses,just those tall buildings.I might take some pics one day & just show y'all how it is.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2005, 01:57:26 PM »
man u gotta show us man!

where u keep gettin these pics from if she gave u all these she must b interested!

J Bananas

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2005, 01:59:29 PM »
oh i just now saw thew first pic, yeah that bitch needs to go back in the house and never come out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2005, 02:04:36 PM »
man u gotta show us man!

where u keep gettin these pics from if she gave u all these she must b interested!
I got these pics from a popular site over here where people put their pics up & you rate them,I saw the pic where she's standing in the neighborhood & noticed she's living basically 3 minutes away from me lol,so unfortunately no,I dont know her :'( lol but I will get to know her.As for the pics of my city I should get them done like in 2 days.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2005, 02:06:23 PM »
ahh no way so its another bird u have met on the net fuck it see if there is any of yourmates who no who she is and find a way of itroducin yourself

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2005, 02:10:49 PM »
ahh no way so its another bird u have met on the net fuck it see if there is any of yourmates who no who she is and find a way of itroducin yourself
The problem is I havent even talked to her through the net,lol get it???But basically Im just gonna use that site to get in contact wit her.If that doesnt work I'll think of something else.Sounds like mission impossible :P But she lives 3 minutes away from me,so really,how hard can it be to get in contact wit her???