Author Topic: Gonzoe & Yuk really beefing...  (Read 1190 times)

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Gonzoe & Yuk really beefing...
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2005, 12:37:31 PM »
I like Gonzoe, Yuk is cool too...only problem i have with Yuk is he screams into the mic

Moral of this thread.....Xzibit gets fucked up everywhere he goes, seems like a likeable guy, i wonder what the problem is haha

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2005, 01:21:31 PM »
back to the topic: i dont think that chain story is true! it's suppossed to have happend before, so its a good target to aim for, and if his chain gets snatched in germany, it almost impossible to get it back, he probably would buy a new one in the USA. i think thats what ppl think, but he had his chain 1hr before he left for his flight back to the US - so its bullshit!

maybe a guy like yuk, a guy gettin' his chain snatched on the regular...knows to travel with a backup.  lol!

LMAO

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2005, 02:12:23 PM »
Yuk on the mic is better than gonzoe, but if it goes to a street level I dont think yuk would want it with gonzoe.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2005, 12:04:55 AM »
Man lets hope this shit stay on wax or it could get ugly...... :o

If it do stay on wax gonzoe better hope for a miracle....

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2005, 12:15:29 AM »
y'all acting like gonzoe is weak as fuck and dont stand against yukmouth...gonzoe can spit heat! sux for him though...first cube screwed him now yuk....

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2005, 12:23:49 AM »
 8)
If Everyone is screwing Gonzoe maybe he the punk ass nigga and not Yuk like he claims.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2005, 12:25:51 AM »
From my point before
Gonzoe keeps gettin screwed outta money and aint doin shit about it, thats some punk shit....And he sitting here running his mouth about Yuk gettin his chain snatched, when he more of a bitch he gettin fucced out his green and aint doin shit about it. All im sayin is that this nigga need to get his own shit right before he speak on Yuk.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2005, 12:29:20 AM »
8)
If Everyone is screwing Gonzoe maybe he the punk ass nigga and not Yuk like he claims.
lol,that could be true.As for his rapping skills Gonzoe is tight but he doesnt stand a chance against Yuk,Yukmouth is unstoppable when it comes to battling.

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2005, 02:44:58 AM »
Damn that's a shame cause Yuk is one of my fav rappers at the moment, and Gonzoe got skills for real. But i'll live with that, lol.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 02:57:28 AM »
y'all acting like gonzoe is weak as fuck and dont stand against yukmouth...gonzoe can spit heat! sux for him though...first cube screwed him now yuk....

he's a good rapper, but as far as battle raps go - he doesnt stand a chance against yuk.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2005, 04:30:35 AM »
smh @ these niggaz getting fucked up here and there all these rappers need to sit their ass down and quit tha tough talk and start rapping about Jesus.  :P

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2005, 06:37:53 AM »
From my point before
Gonzoe keeps gettin screwed outta money and aint doin shit about it, thats some punk shit....And he sitting here running his mouth about Yuk gettin his chain snatched, when he more of a bitch he gettin fucced out his green and aint doin shit about it. All im sayin is that this nigga need to get his own shit right before he speak on Yuk.

mayhem686

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2005, 06:41:10 PM »
Its like this im tired of here in how much of a punk yuk is cause he got robed a couple of times and got jumped or what not. I guess it anit no real gangstas on this site cause cats actin like they anit neva got laid down [robed], or have you ever had some problems with a major figure in oakland and talked bad about him and then go to one of our poppin clubs one or two deep. Too top it off im from oakland and i ran into yuk on mamas the very next morning after spider and his clique jumped yuk the man didnt have a scratch on him. So keep it real yuk aint the biggest gangsta but he aint the biggest punk

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2005, 09:26:17 PM »
Its like this im tired of here in how much of a punk yuk is cause he got robed a couple of times and got jumped or what not. I guess it anit no real gangstas on this site cause cats actin like they anit neva got laid down [robed], or have you ever had some problems with a major figure in oakland and talked bad about him and then go to one of our poppin clubs one or two deep. Too top it off im from oakland and i ran into yuk on mamas the very next morning after spider and his clique jumped yuk the man didnt have a scratch on him. So keep it real yuk aint the biggest gangsta but he aint the biggest punk

Real shit homie.....I aint no punk but i been robbed before, if you in the streetz shit gon' happen. Niggaz always scheming and plotting.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2005, 09:48:27 PM »
what happen to X in germany? i never heard of that before...lol. can anyone eleborate on the story?...